"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Excited to be going to MNSSHP on Oct 26th. A very special day, it's my DD18 birthday. When she was 11 she asked to go to Keys to the Kingdom Tour and I promised she would do the tour when she turned 18 so we are doing KTTK in the morning and MNSSHP in the evening. We are also staying on site (probably Coronado unless I find a better rate for a moderate) and the plan is to spoil, spoil, spoil :) taking the Minnie Van to and from MK/ It seems silly to get excited about staying on site but we never get to do that since we live so close. I am not one to dress up but she is already looking for costume ideas, she recently got bangs so she's thinking Edna Mode

FYI, I read that minnie van's stop running at 12:30. If you stay to the very end of the night, you might not get van in time. Hope you have a great time. :)

Do you have a link, I haven't seen any new merch updates. Thanks.

Here you go:
https://wdwnt.com/2018/08/photos-vi...e-new-ghostly-goods-released-at-disney-parks/

FYI - I've posted many on the Itinerary thread. ;) Plus they can also be seen [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/%E2%80%9Cofficial%E2%80%9D-2018-mickey%E2%80%99s-not-so-scary-halloween-party-%E2%80%93-strategy-and-itinerary-thread.3672288/#post-58989838"]here[/URL]

Be sure to scroll down to here: ***NEW 2018 Non Exclusive Halloween Merchandise

The Minnie Van posts have me wondering about transportation in general. Last year we stayed at CR and years previous to that we drove to MK for MNSSHP. This year, although we will have a car, I am thinking of leaving the car at the resort and taking the bus because there isn't a lot of time to be saved in driving to MK. Is there any issues with getting buses after the party? How late will they run?

The Minnie Van posts have me wondering about transportation in general. Last year we stayed at CR and years previous to that we drove to MK for MNSSHP. This year, although we will have a car, I am thinking of leaving the car at the resort and taking the bus because there isn't a lot of time to be saved in driving to MK. Is there any issues with getting buses after the party? How late will they run?

No bus issues. Wait can be annoying.

We always utilize the buses so I have nothing to compare it to but other than when we left after fireworks when kids were younger, we've never had long waits for buses. That year we might have had to wait for the 2nd bus, but every year since we get on the 1st bus that arrives after we arrive to our pickup spot. We always stay at Moderates though so I'm not sure if that plays any role or not. I'm not sure how late they run exactly, but last two times we've stayed until after the goodnight kiss and plenty of buses.

Busses will continue to run for an hour past park close. We grabbed a bus last year when we couldn’t get a Minnie Van and got on the first one for our resort. I expected the wait to be much worse.

Hello my fellow DIS-ers.

I am in need of assistance from those of you attending this year's Halloween party.

Each year they release a special holiday card for the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game that is available only to party guests.

You get them at the Main St. Fire Hall.

If anyone can help, please PM me.

I will send you a SASE and all you have to do is stop by the Fire Hall, pick up a card (or cards if you have multiple people in your group...every guest can get one and I can always use traders) and drop it in the mail box right there on Main St.

No cost to you and only a minute or two of your time.

Many thanks

Michael

I'm going to the first party, but I'm coming from Toronto, so I'm not sure the envelope will make it to me in time! If no one else locally can get it for you, let me know and I'll grab it for you and mail it myself when I'm down there! - on that note, do they sell stamps anywhere at Disney?

I'm going to the first party, but I'm coming from Toronto, so I'm not sure the envelope will make it to me in time! If no one else locally can get it for you, let me know and I'll grab it for you and mail it myself when I'm down there! - on that note, do they sell stamps anywhere at Disney?
i believe the resort gift shops sell them behind the register

I have a question re: FPs. We currently have 3-day non-PH tickets and plan to purchase our party tickets soon. We are visiting another park and have FPs booked on our party day already. From what I've read I can't use my party tickets to book another set of FPs in the 4-6 window while my other FPs are still active. Once we tap into our 3rd FP at park #1, can we immediately log in to MDE and see if there's a FP available at MK using our party tickets? Or can we assign the party tickets to someone else on our friends & family list to book FPs and then reassign them to us once we arrive at MK?

I’m from Toronto too and going in the 17th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter