Official 2013 MNSSHP Information

Looking for a little advice. We will be at WDW Oct. 22-29, arrive at 5 PM on the 22. We plan on attending MNSSHP, but can't decide which date. We have three to choose from Th 10/24, F 10/25 and Sun 10/27. If it were up to you which date would you go and why?

Looking for a little advice. We will be at WDW Oct. 22-29, arrive at 5 PM on the 22. We plan on attending MNSSHP, but can't decide which date. We have three to choose from Th 10/24, F 10/25 and Sun 10/27. If it were up to you which date would you go and why?

avoid Friday if possible its more crowded

We'll be arriving on the 30th so our only nights to do this event would be Halloween night or Friday night, which one would you choose? Or maybe we should just forget it if there is going to be huge crowds.

This will be me and my boyfriends first year at MNSSHP and I really want to dress up and go in costume! Halloween is my favorite time of year. What do you guys recommend for costumes? Considering comfort and weather, etc. Thanks!!!

Friday, September 20 is the only night during our trip that the party is held,
so we will have to go that night even if more crowded. It is the 4th party of the season. Do any of the parties sell out that early in the season? When should I buy tickets?

Yay! Awesome :) just purchased my tickets for the September 24th party! We are so excited, now just to think up some costumes for me and the DBF!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi
Thanks for the info. We have tickets for 9/10 and this will be our second year. Does anyone know where to find the Seven Dwarves to meet them? I missed this last year and will be our first priorty this year. Also is it silly of us to be in line to see them? (we are adults) SN and the 7 Dwaves was my first Disney movie and still one of my favorites. Thanks for your help:cat:

Well, we will be in like and we are in our 30's!! Haha :) I think there will be a lot adults having fun like they are kids again. Where in the world else could you get away with it?

Yay! Awesome :) just purchased my tickets for the September 24th party! We are so excited, now just to think up some costumes for me and the DBF!!!

Just purchased ours for the 24th too! :):banana:

I'm going on the 24th of Sept too! party: My cousin and I are going to dress as Dopey and Grumpy. I would encourage ALL adults to dress up. It makes it more fun and the pictures you will get will be more fun!

Of course we have to have our picture taken with The Dwarfs. Last time we were in line at like 6:00 which wasn't so bad. We took turns going through the candy trail that is right there. But, after the Dwarfs came out, it started to thunder and sprinkle and they turned around and left. I decided not to wait around.

I have heard that getting in line for the Dwarfs before the first parade is a good idea too. But I think I will be in line at 6 again. I don't want to waste an hour of party time waiting for them.

Does anyone have pictures of their costumes??

We are arriving Nov 1 and I just realized that we could catch this party!!
Any thoughts on attending the last party of the season, the day after Halloween??
I could buy one less days admission to help (a little) offset the cost..
I also realized we will be there for the first 2 MVMCP, which would you choose. or both, and why?

Just got my tickets ordered!! :dance3::dance3: Going November 1 - last day. Whew, glad I could get away to get there!

We still have to finalize our dates, but it looks like Oct 25th or 27th. How quickly does the party tickets sell out? I'm hoping to get our dates finalized soon.

Subscribing I have the same question that I have seen in this thread but has not been answered that I can find. Does the tickets sell out for mnsshp. I know what night I want to go but, would like to wait till I get there to buy them.

My thinking is there are four nights of this party the week I am there. If I buy now I don't know how the weather will be but if I wait I have a better chance of good weather.

Just call me a over planner but I don't like to leave things I can control to luck.

There are no assurances, but that dates that do not have "advance purchase pricing" (the ones in Post #1 marked with a *) are more likely to sell out than those with advance purchase pricing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter