Official 2013 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Here is our Lightning Bug. She is super excited about her costume!

Here is her sister the dragonfly... we've got a ladybug, bee, and entomologist done too, but will have to wait until Oct 10th party to get the group shot!
IMG_6887.JPG

I figured it out. There is a different reservation number listed on MDE for anyone else needing the info.

We are going on the 31st October - 2 adults who have missed dressing up for Halloween so we are going all out.

Originally I was going to be Mother Gothel but apparently my face is far too innocent to pull off such a character & would end up looking like a brunette Merida :confused:

So, back up plan - Provincial Belle. No wig needed, easy costume to get around in and hopefully should suit the temperature quite well.

My traveling companion will be casual classic mickey - Red shorts with the big white buttons, yellow shoes & managed to find 4 fingered white gloves considerably smaller than the ones that you can buy at the world. With black tights & long sleeved black shirt (and ears of course) it's looking really cute. And delightfully easy to wear / get around in.

Very excited :cool1:

Just bought our tickets for Sept 27. I'm Tink and my sis is a cat (hoping she'll be a cheshire cat )
We should all have a DISmeet for each night of the MNSSHP.
We could all meet at the HUB or rose garden for Hallowishes or the Villain's show.

Thanks for posting all of our dates and costumes...I know it's hard work!

October 14 for us - I will be Mary Poppins and DH and DS are both going to be chimney sweeps. Not long now!

So: disneydreamgirl 3(2A+1T) Mary Poppins & chimneysweeps BOG 4:55

DS prefers T for teen now :) - not sure we're keeping the BOG ADR - it's our last night and we may cancel as we've usually had our fill of TS by then and I'm not sure I want to spend much time that could be spent squeezing the last bit of fun out of our holiday.

Great costumes guys!!

We're doing a do-over trip. I didn't get to enjoy our MNSSHP last year, was in heart faliure and didn't know it. Was the best news a couple of months ago when my cardiologist okay'd a trip this year!! :yay:

So we decided on Oct 22nd, 3 adults we were even lucky enough to get into the Pirates League at 5pm on party night so I'm going to be a pirate wench, best friend's going to be a sassy mermaid and her hubby's going to be blackbeard. :)

No dinner ADR's yet. Can't decide on a place. :confused3

Thanks Smitch for compiling such a great thread! LOVE your family's costumes!! :thumbsup2

We'll be in The World October 7-14, MNSSHP October 10

DW - a witch
DD - Merida
me - my avatar (Batman/Mickey mashup)

October 14 for us - I will be Mary Poppins and DH and DS are both going to be chimney sweeps. Not long now!

So: disneydreamgirl 3(2A+1T) Mary Poppins & chimneysweeps BOG 4:55

DS prefers T for teen now :) - not sure we're keeping the BOG ADR - it's our last night and we may cancel as we've usually had our fill of TS by then and I'm not sure I want to spend much time that could be spent squeezing the last bit of fun out of our holiday.

We will be there also DH & I will be mr & mrs potato head & DD will be the lil alien ;)

DH and I are going October 31 for our first MNNSHP. DH is going to be Woody and I am Jessie. We have a 4:00 ADR at BOG.:cool1:

Hi all! I just got our tickets for the Oct. 25th party in the mail!

It will be DH, me, and DD14. We are dressing in a 1940's theme.

I can't wait! :dance3:

:headache: Sorry! With all of the craziness of the BOG FP+s, I put the wrong thing. :rotfl2: I usually look at my iPad to update the list on my laptop, but the iPad was dead, so I was filipping back and forth between screens on the laptop. Thanks for letting me know it was wrong! Just fixed it! :goodvibes

No worries!! Thanks for doing all this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter