Offers have to be highest bid...is this the new way to buy?

I just purchased through fidelity and didn't have any of that. Paid $75 per point for AKV which was listing price. Was never asked to give a higher bid

I just purchased through fidelity and didn't have any of that. Paid $75 per point for AKV which was listing price. Was never asked to give a higher bid
If you don't mind my saying so (full disclosure, I am a fellow AKV owner and adore the resort)- there is hardly any demand for AKV as opposed to BCV, BWV and the others that this thread has mentioned as being dragged into bidding wars. I have a feeling that your experience would have been far different if you had been purchasing a more sought-after resort.

I know the listed a 210 point BWV for $80 per point today and it's fully loaded. That might get a bidding war

I know the listed a 210 point BWV for $80 per point today and it's fully loaded. That might get a bidding war

That isn't even an appropriate price to list BWV for these days. If they were correctly recommending prices then perhaps they wouldn't even have this going on.

Where did you see this particular contract listed? I checked the websites of a few of the brokers and can't find a listing for a fully loaded 210 point BWV contract.

Where did you see this particular contract listed? I checked the websites of a few of the brokers and can't find a listing for a fully loaded 210 point BWV contract.
It was in there priority email. Not on their site yet.

facebook twitter