Odd thing in my room

trirae

Mouseketeer
I had created a tower w/the chair on top of crates. When I went on today, the 1/2 the crates and the chair were gone. They were in my "furnishings" section. However, I could no longer place them on top of each other, or get the chair on top.

I was able to stack them and use them in my other room, but does anyone have any idea if this is a bug or what?

something kindof like that happened to me last week some of my furniture was moved from where I had put it.....

must be a bug.

Mal

I've not had that happen, but I often find that certain items are rotated into a different position from how I left them when I return to the room.

The other "odd" thing is that after making some changes in my room (like moving & rotating an object) the piece suddenly becomes "un-movable". There is just no way I can move it, take it away or rotate it. I have to leave the room, go to another & then return (can't just walk out & back in) before the object becomes "selectable" again. I've reported it, but haven't heard anything from them. (Not that I really expect to.) It keeps happening - in all rooms and to all characters, so I'm sure it's a bug. :confused3

Just to let you all know, you should report this kind of happening to the VMK staff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter