October 28, 2017 - 7-Night Western Carribean

Hello everyone. I haven't posted in years but excited to say 93 days to go (and counting). I don't know but I am feeling a little overwhelmed and some sort of out of place. I am a single mom going with oldest daughter 17yo, younger daughter 4yo (birthday), sister 18yo, and nana 87yo). My girls (all of them including nana) are very shy. I am the only extrovert one out of them. This will be my and oldest daughter and nana 2nd cruise, but 1st for my youngest and sister. I would really like to part take in the FH exchange but don't know how to go about it. Can someone please help. I hope to meet some wonderful people (God knows we need some positivity in our lives...lost my mom and dad) so this will be good.

It's been a while since this thread has been active, but we just booked this cruise two days ago. We're a family of five, with a 13 yo daughter, 11 yo son, and 7 yo boy. My parents will also be joining us on the cruise. We were booked on one during the summer but had to cancel because of an illness. This cruise is a replacement for that, and we're really excited for the Halloween festivities.

One question, when I go to the cruise activities portion of the site, I don't see a pirate night or any other cruise-wide activities listed other than the sail-away party. Does anyone have any information on what will be happening on which days as far as Halloween (assume it will be mostly on the 31st) and pirate night?
I just got off the phone with Disney who gave me the itinerary: Pirate night is Day 5/Jamaica and I also have the dining rotations (which night is formal, pirate night, etc.)... Hopes this helps... :)

Hello! We are a family of 5 ( kids are 5,2, and 7 mo at cruise time) from IA! This is our 1st Disney cruise and we are so excited! I'm having a hard time restraining myself on buying everything Disney I see! I did find the fb page and joined there as well.

My family is also from Ia! There are 4 families in my area in this cruise!
Hello! We are a family of 5 ( kids are 5,2, and 7 mo at cruise time) from IA! This is our 1st Disney cruise and we are so excited! I'm having a hard time restraining myself on buying everything Disney I see! I did find the fb page and joined there as well.

I am looking to join a FISH EXTENDER group for this cruise! Does anyone know where or how I can do that? It will be our first Disney cruise!! My husband, myself, our daughter who will be turning 12 on the cruise, and her best friend who is also 12 will be joining! Thank you!

Last edited:

I am looking to join a FISH EXTENDER group for this cruise! Does anyone know where or how I can do that? It will be our first Disney cruise!! My husband, myself, our daughter who will be turning 12 on the cruise, and her best friend who is also 12 will be joining! Thank you!

There is a very, *VERY* active group elsewhere in the social media world. We're not allowed to talk about it here, but it exists and it's extremely busy.

this is our second Disney cruise and we also are a family of 3 my husband and I and our eleven year old daughter not very computer savvy and want to join a fish extender group but not sure how

Hi everyone,
We're planning on going on this cruise. This will be our first Disney cruise and we're pretty excited. Our kids are a little older, 12 and 14 at time of the trip. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Mine are the Same age

There is a very, *VERY* active group elsewhere in the social media world. We're not allowed to talk about it here, but it exists and it's extremely busy.
how long does it take to get approved to see the actual cruise site?

how long does it take to get approved to see the actual cruise site?

Apparently about 6 minutes after you posted here :D (I'm not sure about other admins, but I've been dealing with construction contractors all day and have been back and forth to the computer.) Welcome aboard!

This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise and we are so excited! This year we are bringing my mother-in-law (who is cool, don't worry). It'll be me, hubby, 7 year old boy, and MIL. The countdown is getting real. :sail:

How do I get to the fish extender page? This is our 3rd Disney Cruise but first time participating.
Also, can someone post the dining schedule? Thx!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter