October 28, 2017 - 7-Night Western Carribean

This will be our 6x on Disney and 7th cruise - we will be celebrating 20 years married / my birthday .... will be myself , husband and 16 year old
Daughter

My wife and myself will be on this cruise(hopefully) celebrating our 5th anniversary!
This is our second cruise, the first being our honeymoon (3 nights on the Dream).
I wanted to participate in the fish extenders then but I was a little busy hand making everything for the wedding.. I couldn't get anything moving for it.
We look forward to participating in more activities this trip. Especially the Fish Extenders! (I may be a bit exited.)

We are going on this cruise and looking to participate in the fish extenders, but this will be our 1st time doing it, looking for how to find a group and etc.
2 kids: 12 year old girl and 9 year old autisic boy

Last edited:

We are going on this cruise and looking to participate in the fish extenders, but this will be our 1st time doing it, looking for how to find a group and etc.
2 kids: 12 year old girl and 9 year old autisic boy

Glad to see you made it!

We will be on this cruise also. Family of 4, 1st Disney cruise, and 1st year out of 20 we didn't renew our Disney So Cal passes so were super excited. Celebrating our 10th anniversary and my 37th birthday. Our son will be 9 and our daughter 7. Counting down the days!!

Just google The Disney Cruising facebook Page, it has an index of all of the groups. They maintain a list of all of these groups. You can find the link for our cruise and request to join.

Also is this the thread where the Fish Extender Info will be or does someone have to start another thread for that?

You'd have to start a fish extender here if you want to keep it here, because nobody is currently doing it on this forum for this cruise. You would probably wind up with a really small FE group, though.

I'm not sure what's confusing about the cruise date, though, since the Oct. 28 Marvel is a Bahamian cruise, not a Western Caribbean cruise.

Also is this the thread where the Fish Extender Info will be or does someone have to start another thread for that?

There isn't one currently here, but if you Just google The Disney Cruising facebook Page, it has an index of all of the groups. They maintain a list of all of these groups. You can find the link for our cruise and request to join. There are fish extender groups there as well as sign ups for private tastings, etc.

Hi all. I haven't been on the DISboards in a very long time, so I apologize for not posting this sooner. I created the FB group for this cruise on the date it opened, back in June 2016. It is listed in the Disney Cruising FB page, on the FE page and on the google Disney cruising site as well. It's possible it wasn't coming up in your searches because in the title I had listed the date in numeric form, instead of spelling the month. I've modified the title to include both formats for the dates, so it is easier to locate. We do have a FE sign up, think there are currently 5 FE groups of 10 families each for the time being. We also have a sign up for private mixology and other classes available.

We will participate. Our 1st disney cruise but it looks like a lot participate.
I'd LOVE to be part of your FE group! I have no idea ho they get organized! we are a family of 5. Oldest is a girl, 14, middle, boy, 7, and little, girl, 5.

Hi all. I haven't been on the DISboards in a very long time, so I apologize for not posting this sooner. I created the FB group for this cruise on the date it opened, back in June 2016. It is listed in the Disney Cruising FB page, on the FE page and on the google Disney cruising site as well. It's possible it wasn't coming up in your searches because in the title I had listed the date in numeric form, instead of spelling the month. I've modified the title to include both formats for the dates, so it is easier to locate. We do have a FE sign up, think there are currently 5 FE groups of 10 families each for the time being. We also have a sign up for private mixology and other classes available.
I may need help figuring out how to join the FE group! I'm totally new to DCL and technology baffles me!

It's been a while since this thread has been active, but we just booked this cruise two days ago. We're a family of five, with a 13 yo daughter, 11 yo son, and 7 yo boy. My parents will also be joining us on the cruise. We were booked on one during the summer but had to cancel because of an illness. This cruise is a replacement for that, and we're really excited for the Halloween festivities.

One question, when I go to the cruise activities portion of the site, I don't see a pirate night or any other cruise-wide activities listed other than the sail-away party. Does anyone have any information on what will be happening on which days as far as Halloween (assume it will be mostly on the 31st) and pirate night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter