October 28, 2017 - 7-Night Western Carribean

K!RaY

Earning My Ears
Greetings! I don't see any thread created for this trip so I'm creating one. We are a family of 4 (husband, wife and two kids (4 and almost 2 on time of travel). This will be our first Disney cruise and very excited we get to experience the Halloween on the High Seas. Looking forward to meet everyone! :)

Hello! Thanks for starting the thread! We will be on the cruise as well. It will be me, my husband, and my daughter who will be 3 at the time. My parents are coming too, as well as my sister, her husband, and their twin boys who will be 8. We are so excited and are looking forward to the Halloween festivities. This is our 3rd disney cruise, my parents 2nd, and sister's 1st.

Hi! Glad to see a thread got started for this sailing. We will be on it as well. We are a family of 4, myself, my husband and our two sons, ages 11 & 3. We have sailed twice in the past on the Dream, this will be our first time on the Fantasy. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hi everyone,
We're planning on going on this cruise. This will be our first Disney cruise and we're pretty excited. Our kids are a little older, 12 and 14 at time of the trip. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hello, We are on this trip too. We are a family of 4: Chris, Melanie, Samantha (14 TOC) Maya (12 TOC). We went on the Halloween Cruise in 2013 and it was amazing. When we did the meet, we all brought candy from the area we are from. I hope you all have started building your fish extenders!

:sail:

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
We're planning on going on this cruise. This will be our first Disney cruise and we're pretty excited. Our kids are a little older, 12 and 14 at time of the trip. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

I have 2 daughters that are going to be that same age. If your kids are girls there is a decent chance that we would end up at the same dinner table.

That would be great. We're hoping the kids can make some friends and hang out at the teen spaces.

Hey all! This will be our first Disney cruise for our family of 3: Jessica, Jason, and Jaxon, at time of cruise 8 years . We are all pretty excited and can't wait to meet everyone!

Hi Everyone! I'm super excited for my family's first Disney cruise. Halloween is my favorite holiday and couldn't be more excited to celebrate it on this cruise! It will be me, my husband, our daughter who will be almost 4 at that time, grandparents, aunties and uncles. Jules is the only kid though, so would love to meet others her age and participate in the fish extender group, looks very fun!

Hey everyone! I'll be doing this cruise with some friends of mine in celebration of some of our 30th birthdays! My birthday is actually the 28th (no didn't pick that cruise date on purpose). Have only been on the Dream so far; will be on the Wonder in February and this will be my first time on the Fantasy and my friends' first cruises!

This will be #14 for my husband and I and #12 for our daughter - always a great time! Does anyone know the name of the Facebook page for this group? Is there one yet?

We moved our cruise to this week from the following week to avoid Jersey week crowds at the parks afterward (we always go to the parks afterwards so my wife can keep moving and avoid landsickness). It's gonna be fun to be on board celebrating my wife's birthday on Halloween.

Unfortunately DIS policies don't allow posting of links to other social media sites, but it can be found in other ways.

Hi! We just booked today. We are a group of 14 traveling. This is many of the traveler's second Disney Cruise, but some are new to the Disney cruise. Is there a FE board here, or not yet?

Hey All! We just booked this cruise, there will be 6 of us total. Myself, my husband, our two daughters (4 and 6) and my sister and her husband. This will be our first cruise and we are all excited.

Does any one know, are these ships usually full this time of year?

Hi Everyone!

We have booked too. We are a family of 4. 2 adults and 2 children. Only 269 days to go! This will be our first Disney Cruise - we've sailed with Royal Caribbean and P&O before this. Very excited! We too are celebrating my birthday and our 10th wedding anniversary :-) x

We are on this cruise as well. We are a family of five, two girls who will be 12 and 10 and a boy who will celebrate his fifth birthday on the cruise on Halloween! This is our first Disney cruise but we have done lots of RCL cruises in the past several years. Excited to experience a Disney cruise!

Just returned this week from the Magic out of Miami and we booked this cruise.
We are veteran cruisers and DH is happy that we are sailing on Halloween so
he can wear his costume on both nights. We sailed in Oct 2015 on Halloween
and had a blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!