October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok folks I have to go - I have a hot bubble bath waiting for me and a lovely merlot and maltesers on a little table beside the bath. The house is empty and I'm ordering curry take out delivered for dinner later.

Have a lovely day / evening everyone:goodvibes

PS - THIS TIME IN 2 WEEKS BOTH CHRIS AND I WILL BE IN ORLANDO UNPACKED AND HAVING FUN (that sounds like we'll be together:scared1: :lmao: - you know what I mean though right!)

2 weeks!:scared1: :scared1:

Holy cow:yay: :yay: :yay:

I'm all excited (again):lmao: :lmao:

Have a good soak in the tub Karen

Wow only 2 weeks for you :cool1:

Ok folks I have to go - I have a hot bubble bath waiting for me and a lovely merlot and maltesers on a little table beside the bath. The house is empty and I'm ordering curry take out delivered for dinner later.

Have a lovely day / evening everyone:goodvibes

PS - THIS TIME IN 2 WEEKS BOTH CHRIS AND I WILL BE IN ORLANDO UNPACKED AND HAVING FUN (that sounds like we'll be together:scared1: :lmao: - you know what I mean though right!)

2 weeks!:scared1: :scared1:

Holy cow:yay: :yay: :yay:

I'm all excited (again):lmao: :lmao:

Oh No NOT Vault! You talk enough the way it is ;) and then when you have Vault there is no quieting you and you get very silly :rotfl2:

i will definatly need some vault!

we went to the dells this summer and my friend came with us

we had vault and we didnt get tired untill 4 am!

works wonders!

ohh and its a coke product so they might have it on deck 10!

Nancy what happened tp our sunshine? It's mostly cloudy here now. I guess maybe it is a good day for the mall and a movie.

Morning everyone (guess it's still morning here).

Bright and sunny here in WI.

I'll be back in a bit after I catch up.

Congrats Rachel on 33000.:cheer2: Have fun at the mall. Hope you find what you need.

LL

T

Thanks for asking Karen. Spencer has opened his eyes a little more. Sometimes he will follow images through the room. He has moved his legs and arms but not his feet or toes. So far he has had 5 separate surgeries. He has 76 stitches in his head but that is also healing nicely. He does "look" better to me but maybe that is just wishful thinking.

So glad to hear good news Nancy:hug:

Thank you, you did a lot better at explaining that then I did. All I know is my father tells me it is because he was in the army. I have everything through them. Banking, cars, loans, insurance. But I was unaware that they have TAs. We do not have a local branch here. How does that work.

They actually only do cruises...I called them on a whim one day last year and was very happy that they had this service. They added an extra $100 obc for us.:yay:

Loads of UK servicemen current and retired get some real bargain discounts on all sorts of stuff over in the USA simply by showing a warrant card,over here?,nothing,zippee, Christ we have a 7 month wait list for a prosthetic fitting...:sad2: Rant over...:rolleyes1

So sad.....I know that we always ask if a company has military discounts. Unfortunately they don't have miltary rates for this particular cruise.:headache:

Hi Rose. I got your pm. Thanks. I was so nervous that you would be upset. I felt like my hands were tied......

can you believe we only have 3 weeks left?

Hi Rose,

Beautiful day here today. I just finished mowing the lawn. Leaves are changing more now. I think they said 25% change so far.I didn't think it would stop raining.

Have a great day!!!

P.S. Some of the ladies I exercise with went to see the body exhibit. They liked it. A little gorry at first but still would reccomend seeing it.

ll

Hi, Lynn.

Looks like we'll have to notify Dorothy because our numbers for the wine tasting have changed....

Hi Rose. I got your pm. Thanks. I was so nervous that you would be upset. I felt like my hands were tied......

can you believe we only have 3 weeks left?

Hi Paige:wave:
no worries:thumbsup2

It would just be neat if we were nearby, but who knows, might be anyway.

3 weeks from today we're off.:)

Hi everyone! I thought I'd put in our info, too, even though we won't be fortunate enough to be cruising with all of you. If you happen to see Jason or me wandering around (especially Epcot) with silly, tipsy smiles on our faces please stop and say hello. We're harmless and I'm half-blind so I might actually look right though you unless you "get up in my face." ;)

This is probably my last post here - lots to do in the next two weeks before we leave and there's a lot going on outside of the house lately, too. It's been a pleasure being a part of this group since waaaaay back in June 2006 and I'm sorrier than you know at not being to able to meet so many of you and drink some others of you under the table (you know who you are!). You have our best and warmest wishes for a fabulous cruise - we look forward to seeing pictures and reading all about it once you're all back home.

Brenda and Jason :goodvibes

Just thought I'd bring the list forward so those who haven't put their info on, can.

October 9th - Timon & Darkrobe (Cass, Rob & Kira & Rob's fam)...............10:30 PM Saratoga Springs

October 13th - AFEG (Chris,Hazel,Jess,Rosie and Ryan) ..........................1:30 PM Dolphin
October 13th - Karen Mouse, Neil and Ellis ...........................................2:00 PM Holiday Inn I Drive

October 15th - RayaniFoxmur (Dave and Elizabeth)............................1:00 PM All Star Sports/Grand Floridian
October 15th - Oybolshoi (Brenda and Jason)...................................11:00 AM Beach Club Villas

October 18th - Goofyfreak (Lori, Scott, Alex and Julia).............................2:30 PM Pop Century
October 18th - 3Pirates&Tink (Missy, Mike, Cody and Shane)................... 2:30 PM Pop Century
October 18th - AverysMommy (Gail, Jessalynn, Vanessa, Spencer, Avery)...3:10 pm All-Star Music
October 18th - Walt and Di (Walter and Diane).................................12:05 All-Star Movies
October 18th - GOS (Heather & Rick)

October 19th - PrincessMom2002 (Abby, Dave, Hayden and Gwynne) Arrive at 10:44PM MCO, Hyatt
October 19th - cntkg1 (Nancy, Chuck, Tony, Stacy, Kristin, and Jesse)....11:05 AM Marriott Cocoa Beach
October 19th - Cheryl N. WI (Cheryl, Al and Rachel)................................11:05 AM Country Inn & Suites
October 19th - B9erSteve (Steve, Laura and family) Arrive 3:50 at MCO Hyatt

October 19th - dizneycrazy4 (Mark, Janice, Bryce & Mackenzie)
October 19th - millerpjm (Jen, Pete, Thomas, Leslie, and Mary)
October 19th - minnieandmickey (Becky, Sean, and Sarah).................. 5:30pm Raddison
October 19th - MinnMick01 (Scott, Carrie, Kelsey, Kyle and Mackenzie
October 19th - disgrits (Paige, Rob, Emily, Derek, Alex)
October 19th - abitagirl916 (Tammy, Dan, Rachel)
October 19th - Momsof2boys(Susan,Mary,Tyler,Trevor,Paul & Andrew)
October 19th - dyerneeds-tart annil (mike and robin)(and cinnamon i hope)......12:30 at MCO, staying at the Raddison (Cinnamon won't be with us!)
October 19th - Morsel (Lynn & Chris)
October 19th - JLDSMD (Jeff, Suz and DS)............................................11:38 Ron Jon

October 20th - Scouter,Bandana Bob and Greenpants (Rose, Bob and Sean)
October 20th - disneypryncess (Danielle, Angel, Cheryl & Jeff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter