October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rachel,
I think the other night I was logged in under Bryce's name. He was at a golf match and didn't get home until 9ish. That is why you saw his light on, but he didn't post. He may be home tonight to talk if anyone is around.

Have fun shopping.

ok

thanks

i will!

we should be home around 5:00ish

we are planing on seeing a movie too

*my mom wouldnt allow me to be at the mall untill 5:00 unfortenly*

jk

we are all going to have so much fun together!

i think this will be our best cruise yet!

there are so many people from the boards we will bump in to someone everytime we leave our rooms!

You are so right, we are going to have a blast. I am so glad I found this thread, can't wait to see everyone in 3 weeks!!!!

great picture Cass. I love the denim hat on Kira. She looks so cute. Very nice picture of Dad you and Kira. Hope you had a fun night. diane

LOL, I wish I could find a denim hat, those were her pants :lmao:

Ohh! Ahhh! Electronics! Must...have...closer...look...must...press...buttons...must...turn...dials!
Electro-nerd nirvana!

You and Rob are going to get along just fine! ::yes::

Adorable! Rachel used to do that too, wear her pants as a "hat" :rotfl2:

It was her mommy who put those on her head :rolleyes1

Karen - I like the wedding pics. Thanks for sharing! And Cass, that photo of you & Kira with your Dad is sweet. Rob must have been doing something funny for Kira. I love that happy look she has!

Well, just 3 more weeks, and we'll be on our way to the cruise ship at this time! Can't wait!

I know there was a question a few pages back about dining. We've requested early APL. If we get it, we're going to hate eating THAT early, but we want that rotation.

We still don't have any word on the results of our poochy's biopsy. She does have another post-surgery checkup on Tues, so if they don't call me on Monday, I'm sure they'll tell me on Tuesday. I HATE this waiting. The stress is killing me.

Hi Tina! :wave2:
I am gonna have a hard time eating that early too! Not to mention getting ready by 5:30!!! :eek: On pirate night, we have a 3:30pm dolphin encounter booked then we gotta get some pictures and RUN back to the ship just to get ready. Oh my :faint:

Hope you get the results soon for your doggie!!

susan my mom just informed me of your childrens plans to not sleep on the cruise

i think i will give it a shot with them!

the 600 and something hours really isnt enough time!

im sure Cass is up for it too!

I will be going to bed around 1 am and hopefully getting up by 6:30 every day! :thumbsup2 I can sleep when I get home :upsidedow

Morning everyone (guess it's still morning here).

Bright and sunny here in WI.

I'll be back in a bit after I catch up.

Just thought I'd bring the list forward so those who haven't put their info on, can.

October 9th - Timon & Darkrobe (Cass, Rob & Kira & Rob's fam)...............10:30 PM Saratoga Springs

October 13th - AFEG (Chris,Hazel,Jess,Rosie and Ryan) ..........................1:30 PM Dolphin
October 13th - Karen Mouse, Neil and Ellis ...........................................2:00 PM Holiday Inn I Drive

October 15th - RayaniFoxmur (Dave and Elizabeth)............................1:00 PM All Star Sports/Grand Floridian

October 18th - Goofyfreak (Lori, Scott, Alex and Julia).............................2:30 PM Pop Century
October 18th - 3Pirates&Tink (Missy, Mike, Cody and Shane)................... 2:30 PM Pop Century
October 18th - AverysMommy (Gail, Jessalynn, Vanessa, Spencer, Avery)...3:10 pm All-Star Music
October 18th - Walt and Di (Walter and Diane).................................12:05 All-Star Movies
October 18th - GOS (Heather & Rick)

October 19th - PrincessMom2002 (Abby, Dave, Hayden and Gwynne) Arrive at 10:44PM MCO, Hyatt
October 19th - cntkg1 (Nancy, Chuck, Tony, Stacy, Kristin, and Jesse)....11:05 AM Marriott Cocoa Beach
October 19th - Cheryl N. WI (Cheryl, Al and Rachel)................................11:05 AM Country Inn & Suites
October 19th - B9erSteve (Steve, Laura and family) Arrive 3:50 at MCO Hyatt

October 19th - dizneycrazy4 (Mark, Janice, Bryce & Mackenzie)
October 19th - millerpjm (Jen, Pete, Thomas, Leslie, and Mary)
October 19th - minnieandmickey (Becky, Sean, and Sarah).................. 5:30pm Raddison
October 19th - MinnMick01 (Scott, Carrie, Kelsey, Kyle and Mackenzie
October 19th - disgrits (Paige, Rob, Emily, Derek, Alex)
October 19th - abitagirl916 (Tammy, Dan, Rachel)
October 19th - Momsof2boys(Susan,Mary,Tyler,Trevor,Paul & Andrew)
October 19th - dyerneeds-tart annil (mike and robin)(and cinnamon i hope)......12:30 at MCO, staying at the Raddison (Cinnamon won't be with us!)
October 19th - Morsel (Lynn & Chris)
October 19th - JLDSMD (Jeff, Suz and DS)............................................11:38 Ron Jon

October 20th - Scouter,Bandana Bob and Greenpants (Rose, Bob and Sean)
October 20th - disneypryncess (Danielle, Angel, Cheryl & Jeff)

Good Morning Karen and Chris....

HOpe your day gets a little sunnier there Karen....

It did actually- it turned inot a lovely day:cool1: - a friend and I took the kids to the open day at the local fire station...bouncy castles, bbq, funfair, fire displays, marching bands, all sorts of stuff (and of course lots of dishy fire fighters for us to drool over;) )..It tunred into a really fun day.

I have a couple of appointments this morning then I am meeting Mary and the kids out at a Indian spiritual retreat place. They are taking an all day workshop to make their own drum. Kind of cool. I'll go out later in case youngest son needs a bit of help. They will do a drum circle afterwards to use their drums.

Wow! - that sounds really good! I wish I could come:yay:

Thanks for asking Karen. Spencer has opened his eyes a little more. Sometimes he will follow images through the room. He has moved his legs and arms but not his feet or toes. So far he has had 5 separate surgeries. He has 76 stitches in his head but that is also healing nicely. He does "look" better to me but maybe that is just wishful thinking.

Karen, I loved the wedding photos. And you are correct. Now we'll all know what Ellis will look like when he gets older. He can be a bookend for his good looking daddy!! :cutie:

Good to hear he's moved more Nancy. Thats all good signs and positive thoughts for a great recovery. His body must be responding well.
He's still top of my prayers - (I figured everyone else could move down a peg cos he needed it the most).

And yes, Ellis is the spitting omage of his Daddy - he has my bad temper though:rolleyes1 :lmao:

:banana: Money is always a nice thing!:banana:

Probably not a bad idea since we want to make sure that the room will be avail. My guess is, that any of the shutterbugs will be willing to go wherever the action is for some pics so we shouldn't have any problem getting a cameraman.

Money is always great :lmao:

What a great idea! - I never even thought of getting a professional to take a photo - I just intended to snap as we went but thats a much nicer idea - how lovely - a photo of the whole group without anyone missing to take the photo.

PS -NOTE TO THOSE NOT DOING THE WINO SESSION - PLEASE COME ALONG FOR THE PHOTO - IT WILL BE SUCH A SHAME TO HAVE PEOPLE MISSING:sad1:

I saw a couple of posters on the main DCL board that are on our cruise. They, like me, were commenting on upgrades. I invited them over to meet us. I hope they join up.

Lets hope so - I wonder why they havent been on here before:confused3 - what a great bunch of people they have missed:rotfl2:

Steve,

Were those movie reviews from you? Please explain what is "not so good for very young children" in Ratatouille. We're thinking about taking DD age 5 to see it, but won't if something is too scary.

Thanks!
Tina

I thought Ratatoulie was fine for little ones:confused3 - mind you - I was only half watching:rolleyes1

:woohoo: Karen that's exciting :woohoo:

Everytime I hear a truck going through our subdidvision I keep wondering if it could be our documents coming even though I know it is still too early, maybe this week though

I'm just the same - every time I hear a noise in the close I think its the UPS van:rotfl2: - yesterday I opened the door with such a huge grin on my face thinking it was him and it was just the neighbour. My grin deflated in a split second:rotfl2:

How fun is that - getting money in the mail! :cool1:

Iknow - I counted it all on the kitcehn worktop:banana:

:rotfl: sounds like something I would do :rotfl:

I'm just the same - every time I hear a noise in the close I think its the UPS van:rotfl2: - yesterday I opened the door with such a huge grin on my face thinking it was him and it was just the neighbour. My grin deflated in a split second:rotfl2:

Hi Cheryl! The other friend I was talking about is still hangin' in there. The Dr's said he had 2-3 days at the most and here it is 7 days later now. .

Oh Nancy - you have a lot on your plate at the moment - you really need this cruise my friend:hug:

Rick and I are off to a fun raiser this evening.

It's a quiz evening with a fish and chip supper.

Bang goes the diet this week. But we haven't had chips in ages, so I'm going to enjoy them.

Sod the diet! - The cruise is too close now to care:lmao:

Do what I do - Just buy stretchy waistbands:rotfl2:

33?????

i hope :woohoo:

Well done!:banana:

Congrats Rachel.

Heather - you didnt try hard enough :lmao: - you were our only hope in the UK - We're lagging behind dreadfully:rolleyes:

Hi Karen :wave: How are you today? I thought I'd check in here quick before we head for the mall.

Sorry - been catching up - Have fun at the mall - dont spend too much;)

Hi Nancy :wave:

Just goes to show Drs don't always know what they are talking about. I hope your friend isn't in any pain :hug:

We're actually going to Mayfair today, we were at Brookfield Square one night this week and Rach didn't find what she was looking for there. Well at least Mayfair has a Disney Store in it so I will get to peek in there ;)

Hi Cheryl! The other friend I was talking about is still hangin' in there. The Dr's said he had 2-3 days at the most and here it is 7 days later now.

Have fun at the mall. Maybe we'll see you if it's Brookfield Square.

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter