October 2019 recreation schedule?

DaisyDuck001

DIS Veteran
Hi, if anyone can post the October 2019 recreation schedule here, it would be great to see it.

(I know of some websites that tend to post it a few days into each month, but it would be nice to see it sooner if possible.)

Thanks in advance.

Thank you! I hope someone will be able to post it tomorrow.

Sometimes (most months) people want to know the movie schedule.

But for October, most times folks want to know the Fort Halloween activities (non-movies). At least that's what some of the ol' guys lead me to believe.....<not naming names...> :rolleyes1

So it's a crapshoot. My tub buddies bust my chops to keep me honest. I rely on them for that.

But we will when we can as soon as we can. You never know who will step up. Eventually it will happen.

Ed

Last edited:

Well, I'd like to know the start time for the campfire program, and for the golf cart parade. (I will probably have to re-arrange my Oct. 30 schedule to be able to watch the golf cart parade).

Well, I'd like to know the start time for the campfire program, and for the golf cart parade. (I will probably have to re-arrange my Oct. 30 schedule to be able to watch the golf cart parade).

Well, Daisy, the start time for the Campfire program with Chip & Dale will be the same for October as it is for September (see the link I pasted previously but post #1). That part is locked in.

The golf cart parade time has changed the last few years so we should wait to see what Disney shows for this year.

Bama Ed

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter