October 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Does anybody have an O'hana's breakfast reservation that they are willing to give up for 10/26 party of 5?

I don't have anything to trade for it.

I have a Chef Mickey's ADR on Oct. 20 at 4:10 for a party of 5. Looking to trade for a Chef Mickey's breakfast or dinner on the 17th, 18th, or 19th.

Trying to grab a cancellation for LTT dinner on 10/24...

Looking for something between 4-7pm... The earlier the better! It's a MNSSHP night.

Please PM me if you are cancelling, it would be very much appreciated!!!
:goodvibes

I have a Chef Mickey's ADR on Oct. 20 at 4:10 for a party of 5. Looking to trade for a Chef Mickey's breakfast or dinner on the 17th, 18th, or 19th.
I would love your Chef Mickey's on Oct.20, but I only have a Chef Mickey's on Oct.21 at 5:10 to trade. Would that work? It's for a party of 5 also. Please let me know and I will PM you with my info.

We are still trying to find a cancellation for 'Ohana's this upcoming trip. Have been calling for months. Let me know if you are planning to cancel. Thanks. (party of 4)

I have a 7:50 am for Ohana's but would love to be at Tusker instead. party of 5 Oct 23 around the same time. :goodvibes

I am totally closed outof all restaurants I wanted during our trip. I know many people double book while they are making up their minds, and I was wondering if it si possible to get someone to change their reservation into my name if they are goign to cancel it anyway? Longshot?

I was hoping for Chef Mickey..any time during our stay starting the morning of 10/30 thru 4pm on 11/4.

Also Garden Grill...

Crystal Palace

Ohanas

Coral Reef

Please advise...it is very disheartening...we are staying at the Contemporary and cannot get a single res. at Chef Mickeys

Anyone have ADR u r not using 10/30-11/3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am totally closed out of all restaurants I wanted during our trip. I know many people double book while they are making up their minds, and I was wondering if it is possible to get someone to change their reservation into my name if they are going to cancel it anyway? Longshot?

I was hoping for Chef Mickey..any time during our stay starting the morning of 10/30 thru 4pm on 11/4.

Also Garden Grill...

Crystal Palace

Ohanas

Coral Reef

Please advise...it is very disheartening...we are staying at the Contemporary and cannot get a single res. at Chef Mickeys

Check the November ADR change/cancel/trade/exchange thread.

Many posters are trading and posting thier changes. I just posted some deletions you might want.

Don't know how to link a thread to my post...

Does anyone have anything they are going to cancel during my stay beginning 10/30am thru afternoon of 11/4???

I especially want Chef Mickey's anytime during our stay. We are staying at contemporary and everyone is upset with me that I can't get ADR...(only booked trip early Sept)

Also Garden Grill...anytime

Crystal Palace or LTT on 10/30 early dinner

Ohanas any morning

That's it...doesn't sound like I am asking for much, but I am feeling hopeless and relegated to counter meals and no characters.

I have the following ADR's that I am going to cancel. Let me know if you want them.

10/25 - Plaza for 3 @ 6:20pm
10/30 - Hollywood and Vine for 5 @ 12:20pm Taken
10/31 - Liberty Tree Tavern for 5 (no characters) for lunch @ 11:40am Taken

I may have one or 2 more ADR's that I will cancel. I'm still deciding on them. I'll let you know. PM me if you want the above. I'll probably cancel this weekend.

I have LC on Oct. 27th at 4:30-would love to switch for anytime on October 28th-could be lunch also! Thanks!

Can someone explain to me how to I cancel an ADR & give it to someone else?

Are you just telling the person to call right after you cancel?

You get all the information needed from the person you want to transfer the adr to. Name, phone number, how many in the party (adults,kids) are they on the dining plan. The same info you gave when you reserved the adr.

Then all you need is to make the call, tell them you need to make a change to one of your reservations and give them all the info. And your done. :)

If its a regular meal (without a CC deposit), you call up and give the ADR # and then tell them you want to transfer it. You then give the name and phone number of the person you are transfering to. For a CC one, I was told I could do a 3-way call with Disney to make the change as they have to cancel your card and then put it on the other card.

I hope that helps.

I've done the first and not the later by the way.

Thanks for the info!!! :goodvibes

I have a couple of disfriends that will be there at the same time. If they don't want them, I'll have two cancellations to list here.

ADR for 50's Prime Time in DHS on 10/28 at 4:05- party of 5.

I was able to get a later time- didn't have a chance to give anyone a heads up.

Hope you can get it if you need it -

Jo

Anyone have a Chef Mickey's for Breakfast on October 28. We just changed our reservations from Nov 29-Dec 06 to Oct 25-Oct 28 and I would love to take my daughter to CM for her birthday on the 28th...Thanks

If you know of anyone who needs a boatload of ADR for Nov 30-Dec 6th..let me know..I'll post them on the December board too..

Thanks

i will be canceling a BF at Ohana's for Sat Oct 25th @9:30 for a party of 3...

Already accounted for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter