October 2005 Code, Dining & Special Package Watch :)

kbratich

Earning My Ears
I saw that someone started this for people traveling in December to Disney so I thought I would start one for those of us that are traveling in October and just missed the cut-off date for the special going on right now. Anyone else out there with me? Keeping my fingers crossed that they extend it and actually have rooms availale. From what I have been reading the value resorts are booking pretty fast. :cheer2:

Hi, I'm the one who started the December watch... just wanted to wave to you and tell you that us December's will be pulling for you October's, too! :flower:

Oh great!! Thank you! :) It's very disheartening to read that everyone is so happy about the special and people like us who are planning trips from 10/5 and on miss out! I'm happy for those that can go .... :sunny: but would LOVE it if they would extend it! :banana:

:)

We are actually still trying to decide on a trip for DD's birthday beginning either 10/7 or 10/14. We just missed the cut-off. I'm not sure that we'll be likely to go without some type of code, so here's hoping! :wizard:

It looks to me that they offered the dining deal in conjunction with value season, which also ends 10/4. Probably trying a new way to book up the rooms in the slowest season or when people are most likely to stay away due to unpredictable weather/storm patterns.
It would be nice if they extended it, though! Here's to hoping!!

:flower:

Did they have any special deals last year for October? I have searched this site for it and cannot come up with anyhting!
Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter