October 10, 2015 - Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

Thanks for adding us back!
Minor corrections for Fabiano's:
DIS name: leilaniox (was missing an i)
Alcohol OK, allergies - none
First Disney cruise.
DD favorite characters- Bing Bong/ Elsa

Ok, gonna do the FE, if it's not too late!
Cabin 9566, first time on Fantasy.
Two adults who do occasionally imbibe
One 6 yr old child who will be turning 7 three days after the cruise ends and seems to have no special affinity for any Disney characters (unless Teen Titans are Disney now??)

Also, is anyone organizing mixology classes or other?

Ok, gonna do the FE, if it's not too late!
Cabin 9566, first time on Fantasy.
Two adults who do occasionally imbibe
One 6 yr old child who will be turning 7 three days after the cruise ends and seems to have no special affinity for any Disney characters (unless Teen Titans are Disney now??)

Also, is anyone organizing mixology classes or other?

I will get you on the list... no other stuff scheduled yet but I'm sure people would be interested!

I would like to get some thoughts on closing the list. We currently have eleven cabins on the list with 20 adults and 12 children. I would say no later than Sept 30th but if people would like to close it sooner we can we just need to decide how to handle anyone else who would like to join after that point. Thanks in advance for any input!

I agree, we do need to close the list at least by the end of September. What about keeping it open til the 12th of September. That gives everyone a month to finish up, but it would be hard to turn people away. Do most people cap it off at a certain number or by a deadline?

I know my wife is planning her supplies to make her stuff now... she will have to press the button in the next week or so to give her time to work on it all. Between work, kids, me working, girl scouts.... and somewhere in there sleep she will be busy.

I would like to get some thoughts on closing the list. We currently have eleven cabins on the list with 20 adults and 12 children. I would say no later than Sept 30th but if people would like to close it sooner we can we just need to decide how to handle anyone else who would like to join after that point. Thanks in advance for any input!
I know my wife has already started making our fe gifts. So adding to many more people could become difficult, not impossible though. Really depends how many.

Hi Everyone! I have done some updating! Please take a look and let me how to update the colorful spots on the list.

Also if people would like to designate husbands(DH)/wives(DW)/grandmas(DGM) etc please just let me know, sometimes it makes gifting a 'lil more fun as we get to know each other! I already have DS and DD for sons and daughters. :) I think the D stands for Disney?!

It seems like most of us are getting excited about getting our projects going (including me!:)) so I was thinking we could either "close" the list now or decide on a number of cabins to close it at. We are currently at 11 cabins, 22 adults, and 13 kids (minus yourselves of course haha so each cabin currently has 10 other cabins to exchange with).

I'm not sure how many latecomers there usually are but I was thinking we could always just let people know that they are welcome to join but it might not be "the full experience" or something like that due to the late notice or something? I am not really sure how that one usually goes.

Personally I had planned on 10-12 cabins for cabin gifts and I have been picking up extras of individual items depending on sizes and cost etc. Last time around, I did make some crafted projects so I ended up with all sorts of odd numbers of left overs which I then just dropped off as pixie dust.

Just let me know I am just the list keeper :) However... see the next post...

Last edited:
I was wondering if those in our FE would like to do a meet up? or a mixology class? some other kind of class thing? ooooorrr.... I am kinda thinking I want to do the Castaway cay 5K and would love some friends to do it with... what do people think of this? I had seen a giant list on another page of options for stuff to do with groups please let me know if anyone is interested and we can try to set some stuff up!

Oh deer I lost the Fabiano's again!! I am glad a rechecked the messages!!

I will repost in a few minutes! So so sorry about that!!

Oh deer I lost the Fabiano's again!! I am glad a rechecked the messages!!

I will repost in a few minutes! So so sorry about that!!

Here is the List! so we are actually 12 cabins, 24 adults and 14 kiddos...

Attachments

• Simple List - Sheet1 (1).pdf
    54.5 KB · Views: 19
My wife and i will be on this cruise ... not interested in doing the FE exchange (just saying hi!). I'm not creative enough to come up with ideas for gifts, and my wife doesn't understand my desire to meet "random internet people". Hope everyone has a great cruise :)

The Rissi's would like to be in - here's our info:

DIS User Name :: jrissi
Stateroom :: 11020 - Rissi
first disney cruise
Adults :: Mike (DH), Jenn (DW)
Kids :: Maia (DD, 11), Lennon (DS, 6)
no special celebrations,
Alcohol - OK
Allergies - None

let me know if I missed anything!

I was wondering if those in our FE would like to do a meet up? or a mixology class? some other kind of class thing? ooooorrr.... I am kinda thinking I want to do the Castaway cay 5K and would love some friends to do it with... what do people think of this? I had seen a giant list on another page of options for stuff to do with groups please let me know if anyone is interested and we can try to set some stuff up!

Our family would love to meet up with anyone that might want to join! Not sure about how the mixology class works. We tried to do it last time...and I think the were full. But, we'd be game. I had a friend that did the 5K last year. Are the details on the website? Not sure if the family would be interested...but I'll check on that one, too.

It looks like from the list that we have a lot of similarly aged kids, too:)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter