October 10, 2015 - Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

Ok Sorry it is soooo TEENY, if you open you should be able to zoom... i haven't figured out a better way yet :( sorry! The names in blue I just haven't seen on the board since i posted the last time. Please let me know if I am missing stuff or if you want me to change it in any way :)
Thank you so much for your time on FE list. We can't wait until we experience this amazing vacation.

Sorry I'm bad about checking in here regularly. Yes we are still interested. Two adults and 3 kids (I think the spreadsheet I saw only had the kids...which is fine because they enjoy the "gifting" more) and we are celebrating our anniversary (10/3) and two birthdays a bit early (DD12 turns 13 on 10/29 and DH turns...well he is older on 10/31).

I'll try to be better about checking in here!

Hi KittyLady!
I just filled in whatever info I could gather, there are quite a few holes in there and it seem like most of the names are still missing haha but we will get it! Please let me know what to fill in for your grown ups too of course they are included (we are a cabin of only grown ups LOL) I will try to get the sheet updated today too!
Thanks for checking in!

Hi there! I was going to try to contact people but most of us seem pretty new to the DIS boards which unfortunately means I can't send messages. :( I did want to ask if people had a chance to see the FE list and if they are still interested, I know OhDisneyDaddy77 and Pontz1024 are confirmed but I still wanted to check with @froderfive, @scrappypeanut, @debit34, @Amy in MN, @jennapooh, @kittylady1972 and @mg75.
Thanks for tagging me, but our family isn't going to try the FE this cruise. Thanks for checking! Enjoy it all of those who are participating. Our cruise is coming up SOON!

I would be interested in joining. Cabin - 8154. 2 Adults - Heather and Chris (Birthday on October 14th); Twin Boys (celebrating 8th Birthday on October 11th). Alcohol OK, no Allergies. 3 Birthdays!!! Mickey is the favorite character.

Sorry for the confusion, really new to this board...and to the FE concept. Third Disney Cruise...have seen this on past cruise and had no idea what was going on. Is the last list the running list of all of the participants? When will the final list be posted...so I make sure I check before the cruise.

Hi KittyLady!
I just filled in whatever info I could gather, there are quite a few holes in there and it seem like most of the names are still missing haha but we will get it! Please let me know what to fill in for your grown ups too of course they are included (we are a cabin of only grown ups LOL) I will try to get the sheet updated today too!
Thanks for checking in!

Grownups are Dina & Frank. We still don't have a cabin assignment since we are GTY so hopefully I'll be able to send that before we go.

We want to do the fish extender! DH 34, DW 34, M-7 Ashton (likes games, reading), F-4 Addison (loves frozen!!), no allergies, alcohol encouraged ;) Will give room numbers as soon as we get one :)

Can we be added?

Matthew (34), Angela (34), Ashton M-7 (likes games, books), Addison F-4 (loves Frozen), no allergies, alcohol encouraged ;)

I have the first edition of the FE list ready! Anyone is welcome to join. Here is the list so far:

DIS User Name Stateroom # Name Adults Adult Names Kids Kid Names Celebrations Allergies Alcohol?

FE List #1
12016 Laura Greenberg Savarese 2 Laura (DW-39) Scott (DH-38) 3 Brody (M-6), Harrison (M-20Mos), Sophie (F-20Mos) Brody - nut allergy
Heather Reed Cassell 2 Heather (DW), Matt (DH) 2 Beverly (F-10), Rose (F-5) none
6192 Stella Cooper 2 Stella (DW), Kevin (DH) 1 Aaron (M-4) none ok
6190 Dawn Mountain 1 Dawn (F) 1 Lacie (F-16) none ok
9762 Kevin Clipston 2 Kevin, DW 1 Ella (F-5) Wife's Birthday
9170 Kelly White Waddell 2 Kelly (DW-41), Ray (DH-44) 1 Caleb (M-14)
10660 Steve Kraft 2 Steve (DH), Andrea (DW) 2 Anna (F), Seth (M)
7676 Caitlin Lucia Szymendera 2 Caitlin (DW-36), DH (37)
7674 Caitlin Lucia Szymendera 1 Mom (66) 2 DD (8), DS (5) DS Birthday
Jenn Ventura Dahlquist 2 Jenn (DW-40), Rolin (DH-43) Jenn's Birthday
mrssmiddy 10166 Debbie Walker Smith 2 Debbie, Smiddy (aka Smiddy) 2 Colton (M-12), Abriana (F-8) none ok
LisaGoeke Lisa Marquardt Goeke 2 Lisa (DW), Mike (DH) 4 Lauren (M-18), Matthew (M-15), Jacob (M-13), Nicholas (M-13) Lauren's Birthday
jham 7071/7069 Jeanne Husberg Hamling 2 Jeanne (DW), Mike (DH) 4 Jayden (F-18), Seth (M-16), Luke (M-13), Lily (F-10) Luke's Birthday
Jessica Sines Lee Anniversary
Kirsten Hansen Myers 2 Kirsten (DW-42), David (DH-48) 3 Drew (M-12), Grant (M-8), Kalle (F-6)
Deanne Plemmons Farris 2 Deanne (DW), Lance (DH) 2 Emily (F), Caroline (F)
Total 28 28

FE List #2
9762 Kevin Clipston 2 Kevin, DW 1 Ella (F-5) Wife's Birthday
6192 Stella Cooper 2 Stella (DW), Kevin (DH) 1 Aaron (M-4) none ok
6190 Stella Cooper 1 Dawn (F) 1 Lacie (F-16) none ok
jilliusc 5650 Jill Gronowski Czajkowski 2 Jill (DW), John (DH) 2 Tate (M-11), Claire (F-9)
Shauna Clark 2 Shauna (DW), DH 2 DD (9), DD (6)

Total 9 7
Please add us to FE

Jimmiemcinpa
2 adults, Jim and Chris
Stateroom 7552

Logged in and found out we have a cabin assignment: Room #6668

Of course we are considering checking into upgrades when we are at port if we arrive early enough, so if it changes I'll figure out some way to let everybody know!

Woohoo!! Look at all this excitement going on here!! I will try to get a published list today!

Please add us to FE

Jimmiemcinpa
2 adults, Jim and Chris
Stateroom 7552
Logged in and found out we have a cabin assignment: Room #6668

Of course we are considering checking into upgrades when we are at port if we arrive early enough, so if it changes I'll figure out some way to let everybody know!

Last time, we were in room 7666 on the Fantasy, which I think is very similar. I loved being in the back of the boat. The view wasn't obstructed and the vibration wasn't bad. We worried before the cruise, but loved the room after. Thought I'd share...since I loved reading reviews of rooms before I went:)

So I made a simple version of the list and I did drop off anyone that hasn't responded so If I missed anyone please just let me know! We still need lots of names it looks like. Let me know what needs to be added :)

Attachments

• Simple list.pdf
    10.3 KB · Views: 18
Fabiano's are still in! Sorry, I must have missed your earlier check-in request. Please let me know if you need all my info. again.

Thanks so much for putting this together. Just a quick correction for us.

My DD12 turns 13 on Oct. 29th (not while on the cruise) and my DH also celebrates a birthday on Halloween. We plan to celebrate both birthdays (a few weeks early) on the cruise as well as our Anniversary (Oct. 3rd) a little bit late.

October is a big month for our family! :)

Okie dokie! Keep the updates coming, I think I am caught up! This is exciting, we are really getting there! Got the Fabianos back on there! Kitty and Jenna can I get names for your youngsters?

Attachments

• Simple list.pdf
    10.4 KB · Views: 44
This is the best I can do for now... still missing a bit of info though, Unfortunately I can't upload the sheet (just a pdf of it) so if people want to post replies to this, I can add to it and post it again. :) YAY!!! FE!!!!
Thank you for taking your time on the FE list. I would like to add Chris & Jim mcShane. Cabin 7552

Hello, just wondering if anyone on our cruise is from Oklahoma like we are? The disney cruise we went on spring 2014 had alot of folks from Oklahoma. Was so cool to see all the OSU cowboy orange and OU Sooner red. Lol.

Hey! Just booked the cruise this morning, took a deep breath and did it, wow! My DH is from Broken Arrow, his family lives in Tulsa and Coffeyville KS also. He will be excited to be around other Sooners. I am from UPSTATE NY (Hyde Park), and for the last 24 years, from Norfolk VA.

Still trying to decide about the FE, when is the cut-off date? I spent way too much money on it last time, but my DD (6 yrs old) loved it. Is there a limit to the size of each group?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter