Nsync Fans! Please Read and Reply!

Omg I so agree! Justin is so HOT! I don't know what it is but man he is so HOT!
Celebrity is finally here OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE HE! I'm am so hyper! Nsync!

Hey guyz! I was just on teenpeople.com and they have all this nsync stuff- quizzes and pictures and stuff. There's a really funny picture of JC on a rollercoaster and his hair is sticking straight up.:D Well anywayz i just though u might want to check it out!

i just got the greatest deal on Celebrity i got it for $11.88

I went to Sam Goody and bought it there for $14.95. Then later when I went to Wal-Mart I saw they had it for like $11.95! Oh well! Anyway, thanks Becca I'm going to go to teenpeople.com

i got mine from wal-mart for 11.99 or 12.99...I forgot which one!
I do love the CD though!! :D

It's awesome! I still haven't decided what my favorite song is. I'm thinking it's a 3 way tie between "Just Don't Tell Me That," "Gone," and "The Two of Us."

Guess what! The vice president of my dad's company is ordering tickets for the concert... he's a season pass holder at Crew Stadium...so he ordered me tickets and my dad took him a check today! I don't have to wait in line tomorrow! Woo hoo! lol:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter