Nsync Fans! Please Read and Reply!

I love N'sync i went to one of there concerts on ther eno strings attached tour omg they are the absolut BEST band i was incredibly mad when i missed a chance on there pop tour but i am gonna be waiting for there c.d on the 24!!! I want to be first in line w/ my bff!!!!!!!
WE WENT TOGETHER AND HAD A BLAST the girls behind us had backsatge passes and were flaunting them like mad!!!!! *Lanceluver*

Woah I guess I kinda missed this thread... oops... lol:D
Anywayz... I am totally obsessed w/ *NSYNC! I saw them in concert on June 27th, 2000 in columbus, but they aren't coming here for the Pop Oddessy tour.:( I can't wait until Celebrity comes out- only 2 more weeks! My favorite *NSYNCer is Lance. He waved to me from the moving platform at the concert last year! I was so happy! I like JC too... he has nice abs... hehehe. My favorite songs are "It's Gonna Be Me," "God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You," "Are You Gonna Be There" (It's on the McDonalds cd) "It Makes Me Ill" and "Pop." But I like them all!:D

i luv lance too!! sorry it took so long to reply someone told someone i hated her when i don't argggg! Lance rules! He is so cute! wbs

I LOVE *Nsync too! JC is my favorite but of coarse I luv them all! Hmm..how can you pick ONE of their songs to be your favorite? :D Anyway, I can't wait 4 the 24th!! I love POP! Especially the beginning where Justin is selling the Pop! HEEEEYYY YOU!

i like nsync too!!! :p :p

my favorite is Lance...he is SOOO hott!!! :p :p :p

my fav. songs are "It Makes Me Ill" and "Pop" and "Bye,Bye,Bye" and "Its gonan be Me" heck-I like them all!!! :D

didn't wanna have this thread get lost... hehehe...

Okay, I know I am completely insane, but for the last 3 days I have been listening to "Home for Christmas!" It's July! Does anyone else listen to this cd in the middle of the summer, or am I just really weird?:rolleyes:

nsyncraider, I listen to it sometimes during the summer too! We
aren't weird, we are just TRUE FANS!!:D

bumpin' it to the top....
boldlblue.gif

6 more days til the release of ~CELEBRITY~!!

I am SOOOOOOOO SXCITED about the NEW cd!! I've seen *N Sync 4 times in concert:
1998(?????don't remember what it was called)
1999(Ain't No Stoppin Us Now)
2000(No Strings Attached)
2001( POP ODDESEY)
Theses concerts were all in Michigan during the summer except for the first one. In 1998, It was Christmas time and I remember the date, December 5, Well anyway we had front Row off to the side and they squirted water guns at my cousins and me! The opening act was Britney Spears, and I'm not Lying! In The Pop Oddesey Tour, we had Row 14 section C(middle, near the catwalk)on Mainfloor and when they rip off their shirts, CHRIS threw his to a lady 2 rows infront of me and she was fighting over it with the lady infront of me, and the shirt ripped, and Se gave me a little piece about 3 inches long!

Sarah that's so cool about getting some of Chris' shirt!:cool:
nsyncraider that's a good pic- JC is so hot! :p I love his hair like that! Right now I'm listening to Space Coyboy!! Oh yea, only 5 days left until Celebrity!!:bounce:

I love that picture!! I was about to print it out, then found it in Teen Vogue!! So now, the one posted I use as my comp's wallpaper, and the one I found in Teen Vogue, is on my wall in my room!!:)
Threee more days!!!:D

hey fellow nsync fans!!!!
only 2 more days!!! I cant wait!!! :)
becca-I like the pic...its really cool!!!! :D

im going to wear out celebrity the 1st day it comes out!! i think Im going to burn it and use it as a back-up copy...just incase mine gets damaged.

OMG!! I loooooooooooooooooooooove //\\//*sync!!!!! they r sooo awsome!!!
The hottest is definatley JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter