November/December 2016 discount code watch

Thank you for all your efforts. I am going Oct 30 to Nov 7. I have never gotten a unique offer code and everything I price out is way higher then my original booking. I did book before ticket price increase and Dining plan increase so I am not sure if even a RO discount will even help me at this point but would love to move from Mod to Deluxe if it would be the same price.

I'm in a similar situation. Here's a couple of things to consider, per my TA.

1) If there is a discount which you're eligible for, you have to rebook your package and would be purchasing your park tickets and dining plan at the higher rate, post increase. The fact that you had a package earlier does not matter.

2) My question was what kind of a jump we'd be looking at to go from POR Preferred room to the cheapest Deluxe to accommodate 5- his answer, north of $1,000.

Consider the higher priced package in rebooking and/or a higher price room in the next category and suddenly you're better off leaving well enough alone.

Last edited:
I'm in a similar situation. Here's a couple of things to consider, per my TA.

1) If there is a discount which you're eligible for, you have to rebook your package and would be purchasing your park tickets and dining plan at the higher rate, post increase. The fact that you had a package earlier does not matter.

2) My question was what kind of a jump we'd be looking at to go from POR Preferred room to the cheapest Deluxe to accommodate 5- his answer, north of $1,000.

Consider the higher priced package in rebooking and/or a higher price room in the next category and suddenly you're better off leaving well enough alone.

I figured this would be the case. I wish I would have just went with the DVC route and then bought tickets from one of the discount places but I just really like to have everything all in one place and eliminate the stress.

You guys are cracking me up!!! I am looking for a RO offer for 11/5-11/10 or some sort of discounted package deal at POR. I really want to buy the PH 7 day discounted tickets soon, but I am waiting to see if a better deal with a room comes along. I did get a UOC(new term for PIN) and was able to book POFQ for 11/10-11/15. So right now half of my trip's room is discounted. If I could get an offer for POR for my dates, I might consider switching to the FW Cabins for our end dates using my UIC. If not I am very happy with my reservation now and will buy the 7-day PH soon! The waiting is hard, but you've managed to keep me entertained

And hello to you. We've got a foosball game going over there in the corner, trying to pass the time.

Breaking News! Spoke with a very pleasant telephone agent this morning, who sounded as though she was speaking through a soup can covered by a dirty sock, and informed me that yes, any day now we should expect to hear something about the next discount.

Interestingly, when I asked her at what time of the day such discounts were published, she indicated that "it's normally by 7AM, unless it's not, and then it's another time."

There you have it, the inside scoop.

Breaking News! Spoke with a very pleasant telephone agent this morning, who sounded as though she was speaking through a soup can covered by a dirty sock, and informed me that yes, any day now we should expect to hear something about the next discount.

Interestingly, when I asked her at what time of the day such discounts were published, she indicated that "it's normally by 7AM, unless it's not, and then it's another time."

I had a very pleasant CM this morning as well! She told me that General Public would probably appear sooner than AP (which makes sense based on the MouseSavers historical offers page).

"Normally by 7am, unless it's not, and then another time" - Love that!! :rotfl2:

still checking over here too...
Thanks for keeping me entertained :)
Site keeps telling me that someone "ate the page" when I try to just look at rack rate prices for my dates. Crossing my fingers that means something...although, it was doing that a few days ago too... :/

lmao She was very informative!

I just found this thread and you guys are cracking me up!

I got a discount code to upgrade from Coronado Springs to AKL for only 44 more a night! Just got done transferring my reservations over, I'm super excited to stay at AKL!
Sweet! How did you score that? I would upgrade in a second!

Sweet! How did you score that? I would upgrade in a second!
I just received an email from disney asking me if I wanted to upgrade and to call them. They gave me a code in the email. Maybe because I'm not going during Free Dining? (I'm going 11/5-11/11)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter