• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November/December 2016 discount code watch

We're eagerly waiting for these codes too but know it won't happen for a while. Just excitedly planning our Christmas trip with our besties next year!

We're eagerly waiting for these codes too but know it won't happen for a while. Just excitedly planning our Christmas trip with our besties next year!
I know it won't happen for a while but I agree planning is so much fun!! It makes Disney feel closer!

Lol. I didn't notice it was for 2016 at first either. Anyway hoping for mid November next year, too. I suppose starting on planning makes sense as I am about done planning (except fast passes) for this year's November trip!

Lol. I didn't notice it was for 2016 at first either. Anyway hoping for mid November next year, too. I suppose starting on planning makes sense as I am about done planning (except fast passes) for this year's November trip!
Never too early to start planning!! I have a great trip this year!! I'm having withdrawals being I haven't been since 2013

We haven't been to WDW since March/April 2014. When we go back in November, it will be the longest we've been away since we started going years ago. DW says this should be the last time for a few years but I really doubt I can do it! She does have a great time every trip so she might be "soft" on that point. I hope...

I'm hoping for a mid-November 2016 trip. It will be my dd's last year in high school and I'd like one more family trip before she heads off to college. I love going in November, so I'm making tentative plans now.

We are going to try for next November, too! We originally were going to go Jan. 2018, then bumped it to Jan. 2017, and now...why not Nov 2016 (if we can get free dining)! We haven't been since 2011, and are now a family of 6, so I need the time to plan and save!

We are planning our November 2016 trip as well! My ideal dates are Nov 26-Dec 3. I'm anxious to see if this year's discount code indicates what they'll offer next year. If so, the dates we've selected will only have 30% off deluxe rooms (which applies to us at Beach Club), and then the free dining OR 30% off deluxe would be for the 2nd week of November, which is our second choice dates. Anyone know if this year is an indication of codes to be offered next year?

I'm watching this thread! My husband and I have never been to DW and we're hoping to take our newly adopted children in Dec. 2016! Probably Dec. 10-17.

We may only stay a couple of nights on property because my brother lives nearby. Help on dining would be great!!

joining! We were supposed to go january 2016 but i cant bring myself to book because I would miss oct/nov!!! Not certain yet if we want halloween or christmas... looking at current discounts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter