November/December 2016 discount code watch

Made some compromises and my family and I are staying at SSR in late November + free dining and we were able to add another night onto our stay with the money that we saved. :) Can't wait!

Yay! If anyone is discouraged because you can't find FD availability on the website maybe try calling. My TA just emailed me and said she was able to get me booked in a standard room at CBR with FD for 11/26-12/4. Not the resort we originally planned to stay at but it's worth the switch for FD!

Yay! If anyone is discouraged because you can't find FD availability on the website maybe try calling. My TA just emailed me and said she was able to get me booked in a standard room at CBR with FD for 11/26-12/4. Not the resort we originally planned to stay at but it's worth the switch for FD!

I'm going to piggyback this post and also say keep trying all the way up until the discount ends. Last year we went in November with our dates falling in line with the FD promotion. The day FD was released I was able to book CBR with FD but my TA really recommend I try for CSR. I kept checking a few times a day and eventually more CSR rooms opened up and I was able to book it. We are going in December this year and our dates are included in FD but we are booked at POR and I'm not changing since I wasn't super crazy about CSR last year and this trip is for my birthday :) Hopefully a good room only discount or stay/play/dine is released for our dates in a few months.

I'm going to piggyback this post and also say keep trying all the way up until the discount ends. Last year we went in November with our dates falling in line with the FD promotion. The day FD was released I was able to book CBR with FD but my TA really recommend I try for CSR. I kept checking a few times a day and eventually more CSR rooms opened up and I was able to book it. We are going in December this year and our dates are included in FD but we are booked at POR and I'm not changing since I wasn't super crazy about CSR last year and this trip is for my birthday :) Hopefully a good room only discount or stay/play/dine is released for our dates in a few months.
I 3rd this. I did not get the room I wanted until 2-3 weeks after the promotion was released in 2013. Persistence pays off!

OK, I have my FD reservation booked but we were hoping to do a split stay so we could stay at a deluxe resort a couple of nights at the end of our trip. Anyone know what Disney offers traditionally for the month of December? We would need Dec 4th and 5th.

I'm booked on a split stay. First 7 days at All Star Music with free dining, then on to Old Key West for 5 days renting DVC points. It's been a few years since the end of November was available for Free Dining so I'm a happy camper.

OK, I have my FD reservation booked but we were hoping to do a split stay so we could stay at a deluxe resort a couple of nights at the end of our trip. Anyone know what Disney offers traditionally for the month of December? We would need Dec 4th and 5th.
Last year I believe in July Disney extended the room only discount into December, but I do not know about Dec. 4,5 that is part of Pope Warner week

mousesavers.com shows past year's discounts. It shows all the way back to 2012 and it tells you the dates for the promotion, the date the promotion was released and the type of promotion. I would check that out to see what they have offered historically for those dates.

We are taking advantage of the FD offer and switched our stay for Dec 17-26 from AKL to CBR and it is saving us a nice chunk. Since one of my kiddos is consdered an adult at Disney and we always do a table service meal everyday on our trips, FD alone is saving us almost $2k. My kids and hubby are actually more excited to stay at CBR than they were for AKL.

Online it gives me the option to get the Early Fall Kid-Sized package. I select it, and nothing happens. Anyone else having problems with the site?

I just wanted to let everyone know I just got a UOC in my email for stays 8/26 - 11/22/16 and 11/26 - 12/23. It's a room only discount but wanted to give you all a heads up to check your emails :)

I just wanted to let everyone know I just got a UOC in my email for stays 8/26 - 11/22/16 and 11/26 - 12/23. It's a room only discount but wanted to give you all a heads up to check your emails :)
Wow lucky!!!!! I just checked and did not receive it.

Just a heads up... there's standard view FD package available at CBR from 11/26-12/4 currently on Disney's website. I was just playing around and those are our dates so I noticed. Just wanted to let you know in case someone was still trying to get FD.

Just a heads up... there's standard view FD package available at CBR from 11/26-12/4 currently on Disney's website. I was just playing around and those are our dates so I noticed. Just wanted to let you know in case someone was still trying to get FD.
Yup! That was probably the one I cancelled last night...there actually should be 2, and they should go through the 6th. : )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter