November/December 2016 discount code watch

Can anyone clarify this for me, it was one of the offers from last year..
"10/4/15-12/23/15 10%-25% off room-only rates for general public (also bookable as package) (blacked out 11/25/15-11/27/15) 7/20/15, exp 9/18/15
Could i still do the magic your way package to this deal?

Yes. The discount is simply on the room, not on the cost of the entire package.

We went last year for Thanksgiving. With two small kiddos we are now going during Jersey week. We picked this week because we had a few days off from work too. Will this week be as crowded as thanksgiving week? What is the realistic likelihood for a discount on the Poly standard rooms? We thought we picked a good week but did not realize jersey week existed.

Jersey Week - unless it overlaps with Veteran's Day, which is a national holiday - shouldn't have a huge impact on the crowds in the parks. Sure, there will be a slight increase, but trust me, it's not like the entire state of New Jersey descends upon Disney all at once. I'll be home that week, and many of my neighbors will, as well. :)

I wouldn't really say there's a low-crowd season anymore, so it's not like the parks will be empty in early November... but the busiest week of November is typically Thanksgiving week. You survived last Thanksgiving there, so Jersey Week 2016 should be a piece of cake! :)

Jersey Week - unless it overlaps with Veteran's Day, which is a national holiday - shouldn't have a huge impact on the crowds in the parks. Sure, there will be a slight increase, but trust me, it's not like the entire state of New Jersey descends upon Disney all at once. I'll be home that week, and many of my neighbors will, as well. :)

I wouldn't really say there's a low-crowd season anymore, so it's not like the parks will be empty in early November... but the busiest week of November is typically Thanksgiving week. You survived last Thanksgiving there, so Jersey Week 2016 should be a piece of cake! :)
We were there during Jersey Week last year and kept getting warned about it and tbh it was not bad at all! We're going again that week this year.

Been Jersey week many times , through Vets day...

Never crazy ,but gets more crowded every year.

This year is unique however......

Jersey weeks starts Monday, Vets day falling that Friday....plus F&W last week....could spell trouble.......

All Poly regular garden views and theme park views are booked up both those weekends....

Len says "Likely free dining for Disney Visa Cardmembers tomorrow. General public ... Monday?"

Is anyone else seeing more info/details?

Thinking about going for our daughter's first birthday in the beginning of December. Apparently we would likely be there during Pop Warner week. Will likely book a moderate or potentially see about renting DVC points last minute if we can find something even cheaper.

We're going December 2-7. I think free dining was blocked out for those dates last year. Does anyone know the percentage room only discounts from last year? The Mousesaver's chart says 10-25% but I was wondering what it was for each hotel because it seems to vary. I'm interested in the Wilderness. I know they have construction but I'd like to be near the Magic Kingdom and it is the least expensive.

Have the room only discounts for oct-Nov come out yet? I'm sorry if this was already asked/answered. We're staying oct. 27- nov 14.

Here's a quote from a FD thread written by a reliable source.

Thread:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/again-here-to-say-hello-and-to-announce-free-dining-2016.3504139/

Hello my Disfriends, I have stay away form the boards but i can´t pass the oportunity to bring happyness, to a lot of people that is waiting to know if they can afford a nes Disney vacation this year.
The awaited FD 2016 will come in a short time April 25, will be quick service for the values for these periods

August 14, 2016 – October 1, 2016;
November 15, 2016 – November 21, 2016;
November 26, 2016 – November 28, 2016;
December 10, 2016 – December 21, 2016

like always 2 days tickets minimum with any option or PH or WP

and for the moderates and the luxes will be DDP (normal)

for these periods

August 14, 2016 – October 1, 2016 (The rooms for this period will be reduced but nothing to worry)
November 15, 2016 – November 21, 2016;
November 26, 2016 – November 28, 2016;
December 10, 2016 – December 21, 2016

like the other offer 2 days ticketks with an option

3 days of stay to 14

You can book until August 31.

Iwill add the room only info

this offer will start April 25 too

For stays August 1, 2016 – November 5, 2016

No more room only after November 5, at least at the time of start of this new offer,
Riverside and movies will be included in room only offer for all this timeframe

You can celebrate now with your family, like always a lot of people will advice you about that this is only a rumour and nothing is confirmed, you can celebrate or not, depends of you. April 25 when you are drinking your coffe early in the morning waiting in line to make the reservations, rememeber that Danny25 told you about this. Have a great and magical weekend.

Free Dining offer has been available online since 4am EST. :D :yay:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-stay-dine-package/

Get a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and theme park ticket with Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option.
Offer valid at select Disney Resort hotels for arrivals most nights:
  • August 23 through October 1, 2016
  • November 15 through November 21, 2016
  • November 26 through November 28, 2016
  • December 10 through December 21, 2016
Book through July 8, 2016.

Last edited:
Yay for everyone this morning, who got free dining or RO for their dates.
Now i sit a wait a month or so until December hopefully gets some RO discounts......o_O

::MickeyMo::MinnieMo Just booked our room for OCT 31st to Nov 7th for my birthday! SO EXCITED even happier we got a pretty good discount

So from the 'rumored' dates..the week of thanksgiving is discounted..but not the following 2. So odd!
We will be at CR 12/3-12/7 and was hoping would be able to apply a room discount later on. GRRRRR...hate paying rack rate!

ugh, I was so hoping for RO discount for our trip but we aren't getting there until the 8th. Any idea when the next set of RO discounts will be released?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter