November 29, 2013 - 5 Nights of Magic in the Western Caribbean!!

I have PM'd Monkey28 and not had a response. Personally I prefer the DisBoards to Facebook. I started a detailed list for the FE. I will post a link later today so we can at least get going. Glad to see this thread picking up. We are getting close!!!

Ok here is what I have based on the info provided. If something is wrong, or you want to provide more details, PM me. If you want to update the file, PM me and I will give you my email address.

You have two file type options. PDF and Excel. If you update the file, please highlight the fields you modified and I will update the master file.

Happy Planning
PDF
DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,2,117636661,-1,0,1520444755

Native(Excel)
DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,1,117636661,-1,0,1520444755

Is anyone else stressed about the fact that we have no idea what the shipboard activities will be. The first cruise similar to ours (5n from Miami Itinerary B WITH Holiday Magic) wont be until 11/15. They wont get off the ship until 11/20 leaving virtually no time to hear back from them before we leave! ARGH!! I like to know what to expect more than that! I guess I'll just play it by "ear"!

I hear ya! I have mixed feelings. I love cruising now simply for the fact that there is not much planning involved. After many trips to WDW where I over planned every minute of every day I love just sitting back and relaxing. However, there were many events we missed on the Dream that with a little planning we could have taken advantage of. Hopefully we will get a few days to look at the itinerary.

Ok here is what I have based on the info provided. If something is wrong, or you want to provide more details, PM me. If you want to update the file, PM me and I will give you my email address.

You have two file type options. PDF and Excel. If you update the file, please highlight the fields you modified and I will update the master file.

Happy Planning
PDF
DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,2,117636661,-1,0,1520444755

Native(Excel)
DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,1,117636661,-1,0,1520444755

I LOVE your spreadsheet! Absolutely adorable!!

Whew! I was worried no one liked it. Thanks. We need to jazz this thread up a bit. Only 98 days till cruzing time!!!

& have any if us been lucky enough to check in yet?! I sent a request to join the group!

Steph, what excursions are you doing? Have you been to these ports already?

We did an Western Caribbean with a stop in Key West a couple or 3 years ago..
I am not a fan but wanted to go on the new Magic ::yes:: so we are doing one again :lmao:
We are doing the Segways in Cozumel..my son has been dying to do segways since he first saw them at EPCOT and can finally ride one since he turns 12 the day before we get to Grand Cayment (12/1) :banana:
In Grand Cayman we are booked into the full on Dolphin Excursion since I can't find a Horse Ride in the water that is open on Sunday. There is one girl/barn that might do it for him since it is his birthday but most stables are not open on Sat or Sun in Grand Cayman :furious: She said to email her again the end of September and she would let me know if she is willing to do it...(this is not through Disney) If not we will just swim with the dolphins ::yes::
Steph

I read about a nice all inclusive beach in Cozumel on another thread. I need to find it. Thankfully I have some time. I can't book until next Friday :(

We are newbies to Disney Cruise Lines but have cruised the Caribbean multiple times. My suggestion for finding excursions is go to the other cruise forum site and look at what people have posted for each of the ports. We have done this for St. Thomas and St Maarten and arranged for great tours. The last time we were in Grand Cayman, we took the bus to Seven Mile Beach and then shopped for tablecloths.

I posted immediately before this post. I neglected to say that we are going on this cruise with our family. We are multi-generation -- 5 grandchildren - ages at the time of sailing -- 9, 4, 3, 20 mos & 18 mos, 2 adult children and their spouses and my husband and me. I'm not sure if we will participate in FE.

Hi all !! I have been lurking for some time on this cruise page, but am finally getting around to a post and sign up for the FE. My fiancee Jeanne and I will be having a wedding ceremony on this cruise. We are so excited. We are still finalizing details and our guest list...luckily we have another month or so before all of the deadlines. Can't wait to meet everyone on board...and to see all of the changes to the Magic. :yay:

Susan

Hi DisDreamer

Thanks for setting up the spreadsheets for the Fish Exchange. I looked them over because I too was wondering number of people that have signed up. I am trying to start to make the gifts now and understand number of people. Since I am new to this I was wondering, When does the final list close and actually go out to everyone?

Thanks!
Can't wait till November - the count down has begun

This is my first time handling the list so I'm not sure when we should close it. How about September 13th? This gives everyone a little over 2 months to prepare. Thoughts???

BTW the link to the list has been updated.

Hi. We've just booked this cruise. It will be me, DH, DS14, DS12. Just a thought about the fish extender group. From past experience, I'm thinking Sept. 13 may be a bit early. There will be people joining this thread closer to the sail date, and some will be disappointed if the FE group is already closed. We can take a vote, but my thought would be 4 to 6 weeks out, or on the very outside 8 weeks. And I would also suggest if we begin to get a group larger than 20 cabins or so that we split up the group.

Looking forward to the cruise and meeting all of you!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter