November 29, 2013 - 5 Nights of Magic in the Western Caribbean!!

Glad someone did. Thanks. :thumbsup2 We're onboard and our DD will be 12 and DS will be 10. This will be number 4 for us and the first on the Magic. pixiedust: Since it will just be back from a refurbishment, it'll be like new. Lets get this thread going and here's to meeting new friends. :cool1:

We will be: Me 42, DW 41, DSD 14, DSD 12, DSS 7 and DSD 6. This will be #9 for me, #1 for the rest. I can't wait... for THEM! :banana:

It's been a few years since I've been on but I wanted to try to get the kids involved with Fish Extender/Fish Exchange and maybe meet some kids their own ages on board, at least the oldest or the TWO oldest. :fish:

We got hooked a few years ago and we can't seem to get enough. On our last two, my daughter met someone new and they still keep in touch. Since your second oldest and my girl are the same age, they can do the Edge together. You never know who'll you meet. We don't really go in for the FE thing, but the meet-n-greet on the first day, is great.:disrocks:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Hello,

I will be cruising for the 3rd time with my DDS 13 & 11 and my mom will be coming with us and will be her first cruise. My family experienced our first FE group this February and had a great experience. Is there a FE group started for this cruise yet? So excited to surprise my girls, but nervous because my DH and DS will not be cruising this time, its just the girls!

September-2011-Disney Magic
February-2013-Disney Magic
November-2013-Disney Magic
November-2014-Disney Fantasy

Welcome swollf,
Since you were just on the Magic, you'll be a good judge to see the "New Magic", after it comes back from being refurbished. I hope that Topsider's gets turned into a pod style buffet as compared to a cafeteria line style. I think it flows much more easily. I don't think that a FE list has been started yet. We probably will not be participating. I certainly don't want the summer to rush by, but I can't wait for our next cruise to begin.

swollf said:
Hello,

I will be cruising for the 3rd time with my DDS 13 & 11 and my mom will be coming with us and will be her first cruise. My family experienced our first FE group this February and had a great experience. Is there a FE group started for this cruise yet? So excited to surprise my girls, but nervous because my DH and DS will not be cruising this time, its just the girls!

September-2011-Disney Magic
February-2013-Disney Magic
November-2013-Disney Magic
November-2014-Disney Fantasy

It ll be me wife and the kids, including girls14 and 12... Maybe we can get them together! This is their first cruise and told them they may be able to meet some friends to hang around with ! Welcome aboard...

Are we starting a FE ?

I am excited to see how the magic changes from my February cruise. It will be neat to see if the kids notice the changes. I am bummed, I had to switch the cruise from this cruise on the 29th to the one that leaves on the 15th. My 70 year old mom is coming with us and she didnt want to leave on Thanksgiving. I am not sure that I will be able to enjoy any of the Christmas things that early in November but I guess I will find out! Well guys have a great cruise! I dont even see a thread for the one we are going on now, so I wont even be able to chat!
Have fun and be safe!

I'm sure that you and your family will enjoy the earlier cruise, as well. Come on. It's still Disney! Have a great time.

Yay! there's finally a thread!

We will be 2 families

My family: Me, DH, and my kids WXYZ
My brother's family: DB, DBW, DN (10)

It will be our 2nd cruise (first on the Dream), and we were worried about seeing Magic as "dated". All the news about the refurb got us sooooo excited! Can't wait to try the new AQUADUNK!

I'm hoping we can get an FE Exchange going!

Hi everyone! I just booked this cruise for myself (DM), DD11, DD10, and one of my girlfriends. I tried to keep it a secret to surprise them at the end of the school year, but I just couldn't keep the magic to myself! :) It doesn't sound like we've officially started an FE list, but if someone does take the reigns on this I'd love to participate! Wish I knew how to organize it but since this will be our first time participating I don't want to mess things up.

Welcome and the FE list is all yours if you want it. Pulling it together, I guess, is just asking who'll be participating and their room number, to exchange the FE's, then posting that list. With all the things going on in our household, we, unfortunately, will not be participating. Good luck.

I don't mind organizing everything. For those who would like to participate in the FE exchange, please PM me or reply with the following information:

Stateroom #: 7500
DIS Board Name(s):Monkey28
Adult Name(s): Frances (Monkey28), Mary Ann
Child Name(s) and Age(s): Jocelyn DD11, Jenalyn DD10
Dinner seating time (main/second): Main
Notes/Comments (include any food allergies, special occasions being celebrated, etc.): Belated birthday celebration for my youngest who turns 10 in October! princess:

Thanks all!

Hello! We just switched our future cruise to this sailing! This will be our 10th Disney cruise. We have a daughter, turning 2 in June and will be sailing with my mom as well.

I'm starting to look for info. I haven't done a 5 night on Disney previously!

Kelly

Hello Everyone,

Just put the deposit down for this cruise for the Family and another family. Will get them to join this discussion and see if they are interested in the FE. We did the FE on the last cruise and loved it so much. Yes we would like to participate again this year. My daughter has seen that there is another Jocelyn on this cruise and would like to meet her.

Looking forward to the fun times and the GREAT families that we will meet.

Stateroom #: 8056
DIS Board Name(s):DoogieN
Adult Name(s): Douglas (DoogieN), Stacy
Child Name(s) and Age(s): Jocelyn DD10, Bobby DS 8, Hallie DD 6
Dinner seating time (main/second): Main
Notes/Comments : Early Birthday for Bobby, 8 and myself 50 and Belated birthday for Hallie who turns 8!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter