Got back lastnight from our SWGE AP preview/ MNSSHP trip, now back to planning November. :)
I was hoping they opened up the JBJB dessert party, no such luck. I had planned/hoped for DAH AK for our Monday, and Disney switched it up and it's MK DAH on that Monday. Decisions decisions...
It is nice to have SWGE out of the way incase it's too crazy in November.
Gotta work on my plans, CL FPs Sunday!
After the humid air Tuesday night at MNSSHP, looking forward to November at Disney. ::yes::

Southwest changed our flight times, too... so now on arrival day we land at 11:40 am instead of 8:55 am, and they moved our flight home from an 8:30 pm departure to 10:55 pm. At least they did it before our FP day, and the changes aren’t drastic enough for me to change our overall park plan. I will try to adjust a couple of ADR times a bit if I can.

Where do ya'll get your flight rates? We are in Atlanta as well and are trying to fly down for our February trip. Thank you
Sorry it has been so long. I haven't been on the Dis in a few weeks. We fly Southwest from Atlanta.

ADRs for SWGE Oga's, Savi's and droid open!
Booked incase we skip something for our AP preview in 2 weeks. :)
We got Oga's for Oct and Nov. I think we will also book droids for Nov (they still have times available) but we just need to decide on times.

I'm starting to hope they don't extend the EEMH. I like my tentative plan right now and it does NOT involve getting up that early!! :rotfl2:

Same! I love the idea of having the potential to knock so much out so early in the morning, but I've also got our plans worked out enough at this point -- and they don't include provisions for anything more than normal rope drops -- that I'm not really up for radical changes to them.

But there was a blog post today at Touring Plans about how they wouldn't be surprised if Disney extends in a reduced way, like having EEMH for 1-2 hours 3 or 4x a week. Something like that could have us needing to change which days we do which parks. Gaaah! I can't wait for our trip and I'm excited to see GE, but it's stressful to schedule FPs 2 months in advance and then have the potential for Disney to make big changes after that.

Oy!!! The uncertainty is so tough!

Got back lastnight from our SWGE AP preview/ MNSSHP trip, now back to planning November. :)
I was hoping they opened up the JBJB dessert party, no such luck. I had planned/hoped for DAH AK for our Monday, and Disney switched it up and it's MK DAH on that Monday. Decisions decisions...
It is nice to have SWGE out of the way incase it's too crazy in November.
Gotta work on my plans, CL FPs Sunday!
After the humid air Tuesday night at MNSSHP, looking forward to November at Disney. ::yes::
We did the preview as well it will definitely be interesting to see the difference in how busy it will be. I enjoyed that we got to be there with less people!

I have a long weekend now planned for November with DD. Arrive on a Saturday and leave the following Tuesday. Main reason is for DD to experience SWGE. I took DS alone during previews as DD ended up being not well enough to join, and now we have this resulting mom/daughter trip. I am quite excited!

Will be having time in every land, but Epcot will only get a few hours at rope drop the day we leave.

At SWGE, we’ll rope drop Smuggler’s Run first (currently a 9am open, planning to get to the tapstiles by 7:30, does that sound good?), I have a Savi’s res for DD and will hit up Ronto’s at some point for a Ronto Wrap -yum, I totally dug this delicious thing- and, if TP res finder can find it, Oga’s. Savi’s is amazing, I can’t wait for DD to take part. DS (13) said it was one of the coolest things he’s ever done, and he keeps thanking me.

So I canceled and moved things around!

11/22--grabbed earlier flight--Universal
11/23--Universal
11/24--Universal all day then Lyft from Hard Rock to Pop. Decided to drop Morimoto ADR and just get settled and Pop and have some much needed rest.
11/25--sleep in, walk to AoA for breakfast and drawing class. Skyliner to HS for ToT, Muppets, Frozen, and hopefully JBJB dessert party. (I'm getting really tired of waiting for this to open up)
11/26--RD the MK, lunch at Skipper Canteen. If Space Restaurant is open we will try to get it. If not we will stay at the MK.
11/27--sleep in, head to the MK. Late lunch at Plaza, HEA dessert party, PM EMH
11/28--sleep in (gotta watch some of the Macy's parade :D), head to AK, lunch at Satu'li, Thanksgiving dinner at Tusker House
11/29--RD HS (hoping I can get Slinky FP)--Lunch at SciFi, reservations at Oga's and Droid Depot, stay in GE as long as we can.
11/30-- RAC, AM EMH at AK, lunch at Satu'li again, back to Pop to catch DME

Working on my FP plan. Only 30 days until I make them. This month is zipping by! I grabbed a hotel near the NOLA airport where we can park our car for the week. They will shuttle us to the airport for our early flight. It's a really great deal considering how much of a mess the parking situation is at the NOLA airport.

Everyone's plans sound like fun. We arrive on 11/2, so only 9 days until I make our FPs. I can't wait! It will also be nice to stop worrying and playing with options and just KNOW what our FP situation is. (Very short trip, and 2 of our 4 days will only be half days. Those 2 days are very dependent on me being able to get the FPs we want at the right times.) Of course, that's when the modifying and tweaking starts, but at least I'll have more than wishes as a starting point!

Looks like we’ll have a hitchhiker with us, who will be... negative 14 weeks? I’ll be 6 months pregnant lol. Anyways, not many of our plans will change; this trip was designed to take it kinda slow anyways. I’ll miss my favorite drinks around the world, but I suppose I’ll just have to eat in all the countries instead! Plus, we’ll be back in 2022-2023 with the new little one to see the new Epcot attractions!

Looks like we’ll have a hitchhiker with us, who will be... negative 14 weeks? I’ll be 6 months pregnant lol. Anyways, not many of our plans will change; this trip was designed to take it kinda slow anyways. I’ll miss my favorite drinks around the world, but I suppose I’ll just have to eat in all the countries instead! Plus, we’ll be back in 2022-2023 with the new little one to see the new Epcot attractions!
Congrats!! Plan to take it slow and just enjoy what you want. We took our youngest to Disney for the first time at 15 months old and even though he doesn't remember it, the photos are amazing and my memories of that trip are the BEST. He's 7 now, so Disney trips are even more fun! Good luck with your pregnancy.

So I canceled and moved things around!

11/22--grabbed earlier flight--Universal
11/23--Universal
11/24--Universal all day then Lyft from Hard Rock to Pop. Decided to drop Morimoto ADR and just get settled and Pop and have some much needed rest.
11/25--sleep in, walk to AoA for breakfast and drawing class. Skyliner to HS for ToT, Muppets, Frozen, and hopefully JBJB dessert party. (I'm getting really tired of waiting for this to open up)
11/26--RD the MK, lunch at Skipper Canteen. If Space Restaurant is open we will try to get it. If not we will stay at the MK.
11/27--sleep in, head to the MK. Late lunch at Plaza, HEA dessert party, PM EMH
11/28--sleep in (gotta watch some of the Macy's parade :D), head to AK, lunch at Satu'li, Thanksgiving dinner at Tusker House
11/29--RD HS (hoping I can get Slinky FP)--Lunch at SciFi, reservations at Oga's and Droid Depot, stay in GE as long as we can.
11/30-- RAC, AM EMH at AK, lunch at Satu'li again, back to Pop to catch DME

Working on my FP plan. Only 30 days until I make them. This month is zipping by! I grabbed a hotel near the NOLA airport where we can park our car for the week. They will shuttle us to the airport for our early flight. It's a really great deal considering how much of a mess the parking situation is at the NOLA airport.
Are you grabbing Lyft from MCO to HRH? I am back to starting our week at RPR, just trying to figure transportation. Thought about scheduling with Tony Lind, but Lyft from RPR to CR probably makes more sense since we might be stuck in line at Hagrid's and hate to have a scheduled pick up if we are. :)

Are you grabbing Lyft from MCO to HRH? I am back to starting our week at RPR, just trying to figure transportation. Thought about scheduling with Tony Lind, but Lyft from RPR to CR probably makes more sense since we might be stuck in line at Hagrid's and hate to have a scheduled pick up if we are. :)

We have Tony scheduled for the MCO to HRH run. I agree on scheduling a time. We are planning to close the parks down on 11/24 and have no idea what time we will be ready to head to POP.

Has anyone else not booked flights for November?! :rolleyes1

Flights are still at about $400 pp RT and I just have not been able to bite the bullet since we typically pay about 1/2 that! We are arriving on the 9th and departing on the 16th so I don't think holiday travel is affecting the price?

Has anyone else not booked flights for November?! :rolleyes1

Flights are still at about $400 pp RT and I just have not been able to bite the bullet since we typically pay about 1/2 that! We are arriving on the 9th and departing on the 16th so I don't think holiday travel is affecting the price?

I haven't booked yet, exact same situation as you. Where are you traveling from? I'm coming from the NY metropolitan area, traveling Nov 2-Nov 6

I haven't booked yet, exact same situation as you. Where are you traveling from? I'm coming from the NY metropolitan area, traveling Nov 2-Nov 6

Boston Area! We have 3 airports we could easily fly out of but all are hovering around the same price...Going to give it another week or two before I really start to panic....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter