Hi All, watching my countdown move far too slowly here :hourglass Checking in to ask if anyone has heard any rumors or has any guesses as to hours past November 2nd? All my resort breakfast ADR's might be worthless if I'm already in a park if Extra Extra Magic hours continue! Hope Disney doesn't make us wait too long to figure out our plans officially!

We're going from Nov 3 - Nov 8. I'm right there with you, have an early BOG reservation, and i'm hoping they DON'T add more morning hours. Now that SWGE has been open for a while in DL, it seems perhaps that it wouldn't be needed. i'm counting on SWGE in Orlando being similar and that we won't be needing to extend to EEMH.

We're going from Nov 3 - Nov 8. I'm right there with you, have an early BOG reservation, and i'm hoping they DON'T add more morning hours. Now that SWGE has been open for a while in DL, it seems perhaps that it wouldn't be needed. i'm counting on SWGE in Orlando being similar and that we won't be needing to extend to EEMH.
This is my hope too, but we still have the potential for ROTR to open prior to our arrival and I would think that would effect morning hours too.

This is my hope too, but we still have the potential for ROTR to open prior to our arrival and I would think that would effect morning hours too.
Maybe they'll save ROTR for the Christmas crowd. I'm cool with not getting to ride it if that means there will be slightly less folks in SWGE when i'm there. Hopefully they'll announce the date soon and people can move their reservations to the end of the year.:rolleyes:

Maybe they'll save ROTR for the Christmas crowd. I'm cool with not getting to ride it if that means there will be slightly less folks in SWGE when i'm there. Hopefully they'll announce the date soon and people can move their reservations to the end of the year.:rolleyes:

Woo hoo! Looks like we’re good on the RoTR opening!!! (as much as I can’t wait to ride it, I’m happy to have one more visit before full-blown SWGE mayhem)

I'm mixed emotions. :( I was hoping for ROTR for my week, but also happy it's not opening during my week. I imagine crowds will be lighter for us. (Nov 17-23)
I can only imagine what Xmas week will be like now. 🙅‍♀️
We’ll be there the same dates as you. We’ve gone that week before Thanksgiving the past three years and it’s been very manageable crowds (last year, the beginning of the week was a bit busier because Veterans Day was observed Monday).

I'm mixed emotions. :( I was hoping for ROTR for my week, but also happy it's not opening during my week. I imagine crowds will be lighter for us. (Nov 17-23)

Agree. I wanted to ride it, but only if it had been open for a while. We miss it by a week and we won't be back until 2021 at the soonest. Oh well! The kinks will be worked out by then. :)

We'll be spending more time in MK this trip now. With Epcot under construction and only one ride in GE it makes the decision easier.

I’ll also miss the opening of Rise of the Resistance by a week at WDW, but we’re a short drive from DLR, so we’ll ride it there next year.

On the positive side, we were planning to brave the (probably very heavy) Thanksgiving week crowds to ride ROTR at WDW, but now that we know for sure that it won’t be open during our trip, we can skip GE altogether and enjoy the rest of DHS. Silver lining. :)

My feelings exactly! Going the same week, and wish I could do the ride...but very glad I won’t be there for the opening day.

Now that we know the opening date of ROTR, I've decided on Nov 16-23. Hotel is booked (AKL for now) and will book flights soon.

I've been stalking hotels that week for months, and today a ton of rooms & resorts opened up. Coincidence?

I'm also interested to know what will happen with the extra emh...I'm REALLY hoping they will go back to normal hours, and add in the EMM events.

Now that we know the opening date of ROTR, I've decided on Nov 16-23. Hotel is booked (AKL for now) and will book flights soon.

I've been stalking hotels that week for months, and today a ton of rooms & resorts opened up. Coincidence?

Did prices go down, or just more availability showed up?

Did prices go down, or just more availability showed up?

No price changes!

I did see something curious this morning though. I did a room search while I wasn't logged in, and all the hotels came up with that message "this room is not available for the special offer" or whatever (the usual message when a special offer doesn't apply to that room). I wonder if a room discount is in the works?

Had no plans on going In November. We just got back from a trip in July but went minus one person. So because of that we have decided to go
back the Nov 27-dec 2. I had eye surgery before we went in July so I couldn’t do any roller coasters. So I’m excited to be able to do those. Hubby and boys are excited about Galaxy Edge being open. We plan on staying at All-Star Sports.

So we just returned from out July trip and decided we want to wing it as much as possible for Thanksgiving. This will be our 6th trip in 2 years. We didn't spend as much time in the MK as we would have liked last week, so we will probably wind up there most of the time.

I canceled our Garden Grill PPO. We had the best experience we ever had last week, so we want to leave it that way. With Future World becoming a construction zone we may either skip Epcot completely or pop into World Showcase one evening to see the new fireworks.

So now we only have tea at the GF, HEA dessert party, Tusker House on Thanksgiving and SciFi booked. We'll be taking a break from WDW until at least 2021 and want to hit the high notes on this trip. Hoping for the Jingle Bell Jingle BAM party.

I also have the big news that I am quitting my job right before we leave on this trip. I am fortunate to be able to stay home and be full time mom. I could not be happier about this!!! It's really going to be the best holiday season ever. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter