November 2018...who will be there?

Boomer1

DIS Veteran
The problem with FW is that it is a hard place to stay away from. We did not have another trip planned until January, however, we just couldn’t stay away. So, myself and DH will be at the Fort from Nov.12-20 in a full site.
Who else will be there?

We will be there Nov 27 - Dec 10. Had to cancel last year, but excited to be in our new camper. Now if the MDE will get "fixed" so I can make my fastpasses in 9 days!

We will be there the week of Thanksgiving. Can't wait! Hoping to have a new camper by then but if not, we will borrow my Dad's again.

The Rock Star will be there Nov 24 to Dec 1. Still hoping to pick up the week of thanksgiving but if not we will still be there on Sat. While it won't be the first trip in the rig, it will be the first trip to the fort with one rock star. it might be a bit tough, Yeti did love the fort. He loved sticks in his tail.

The Rock Star will be there Nov 24 to Dec 1. Still hoping to pick up the week of thanksgiving but if not we will still be there on Sat. While it won't be the first trip in the rig, it will be the first trip to the fort with one rock star. it might be a bit tough, Yeti did love the fort. He loved sticks in his tail.
Sorry to hear about Yeti. We are also trying to add a couple of nights to the beginning of our reservation. I guess our paths won’t cross in November but perhaps in January-February 2019?

Sorry to hear about Yeti. We are also trying to add a couple of nights to the beginning of our reservation. I guess our paths won’t cross in November but perhaps in January-February 2019?

Thank you. Yes we will be there Jan 5 to 18, or something close to that. Yes coming for the marathon. January will be fort weeks probably go to Parks one day. Nov will be a park trip. The AP expires in Dec and we won’t renew for next year as vacation has us going a few other places.

We will be arriving on 11/3-11/10.....only Parks Epcot for F&W & MVMCP 11/8. Plan to make the most of our days relaxing at the Fort!!!

We will be arriving Monday, November 26th- Saturday, December 1st. It will be our 1st trip to the Fort in our new 271vrb SportTrek. We will be taking my 75 year old mother for her 1st Disney trip! We have a lot of special events planned, including CP package & HEA dessert party. Praying FP selection goes well in a couple days!

So excited - got all my fastpasses this morning. I started with furtherest days out and went backwards. I have three unscheduled days, so need to decide which day to book a golf cart and call - hoping one will be available for at least one of my free days.

The problem with FW is that it is a hard place to stay away from. We did not have another trip planned until January, however, we just couldn’t stay away. So, myself and DH will be at the Fort from Nov.12-20 in a full site.
Who else will be there?

We will be there Nov 12-15th.
First time renting an Rv to camp here. Hoping you can answer a question for us. What do y'all use for a firepit? Do you bring one?
Thank you

Cruising66: see the thread on the traveling fire-pit.
We will be there in 54 days, November 24 through December 12. Full hook-up, no park days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts