November 2013 Pin Code Watch

I think free dining will be offered for Mid August- Early October. I pray it will be offered for November, but the other discounts are telling me to move on and just hope for a good discount. I will take anything. Not ready to stay off site yet. Maybe some trip.

Hi-New to the board and new to planning. We are going the week of Thanksgiving--unfortunately with us both being teachers this is really the only week that will work for us.

Have there been pin codes given for this week in the past? Or should I just realize that I will be paying full price.

Also-I signed up for the disney planning dvd and got the kit in the mail. Is that how I will start getting pin codes?

Thanks!

Hi-New to the board and new to planning. We are going the week of Thanksgiving--unfortunately with us both being teachers this is really the only week that will work for us.

Have there been pin codes given for this week in the past? Or should I just realize that I will be paying full price.

Also-I signed up for the disney planning dvd and got the kit in the mail. Is that how I will start getting pin codes?

Thanks!

Nobody really knows how Disney decides who gets a pin code but you are on the right track.

Here's hoping for a discount for Thanksgiving week. Have gone 3 times in the past and got free dining each time.

So excited to be planning for Nov 16 to the 21st. Celebrating our 30th anniversary and first real trip with no kids. pixiedust: Dh and I aren't big eaters so a room discount would work better for us. I just can't decide whether to go ASMU and have play money or conserve funds and go moderate.

Has anyone received a pin code for November 2013?

Nope and I called two days ago "just cause" to check. The CM I spoke to said she has seen PIN codes through September, but nothing through November yet. Told me to keep watch.

I too need a pin code for the week of the 24th of Nov. 2013.....when do they normally like to release these codes?

I too need a pin code for the week of the 24th of Nov. 2013.....when do they normally like to release these codes?

PIN codes aren't released. These are the codes that people get via snail mail and email. Personally, I've never received one.

The general offer should be out in July or August. I think the last two years, it's been about the 1st week of August when it does get released. What's happened is that the general offer for free dining has been released for August and September in, say, May or June and then during the first week of August it is "extended" through November (with blackout dates, of course).

And if you go to mousesavers, she has all the historical data (which I find very useful).

Hope this helps.

I'm guessing GP discounts are not released during Thanksgiving week (or if you receive a PIN, that week is blacked-out), but does anyone know if there are ever AAA or AP discounts during that week?

I am hoping for FD too. I have heard rumors all over that they might be doing away with it, or offering QSDP for Mods and TS for Deluxe and nothing for Value. I have already booked POFQ from Nov 15th-24th and was really hoping to get the FD offer towards the middle to end of summer, then getting a refund.

I have heard about pin codes, but am wondering how one receives one.

We are going to POFQ this January 24th- 29th, and I was curious if they would offer a bounce back offer of FD. Then I could reserve that and cancel my other booked trip.

Lets all hope!

Another Nov 2013'er here! We will be going for 6-8 days sometime between Nov 2-12. (Yeah, Jersey week.) We have never gone this time of year but now that our oldest is in 'real' school I like to plan around school vacations.

I don't think it will be really, razy busy. I've looked at historical crowd calendars for the past three years and, some days, it will reach a 6 or 7, but most days it's a 4 or 5. I think I can handle that!
I hope I can deal with crowds = 6. In the past we have gone in late Jan with little crowd.

I had hoped to make this just our immediate family trip (last trip we had 15) but I think the FIL & SIL are latching on. FIL missed the last family trip since MIL had just passed away so I really can't deny him.

I'm up in the air as to where to stay. All the trips with the kids we have done ASMu - family suite. I think we are do for something different.

Lots of free dining talk is exciting. We have had it for our last two trips. If a deal is offered that will probably impact our resort decision. So deals traditionally come out late summer. I guess I'll have to make some decisions before then.

I have an inside source - you'll be fine for the Christmas decorations. They have them all up & ready by the first Christmas parade and that will be Friday, November 8th next year. :goodvibes

I didn't realize Christmas decs and party started this early. Can anyone give me some historic dates for MVMCP? I really don't have an interest in it, too much else to see and do without paying extra. So maybe we I'll book on the early side of our window to minimize the impact.

Let the planning begin!!!!!

Has anyone started looking into airfare yet? It's the worst I've seen/paid in history! Right now, from MI, I can't find anything under $350 rt:scared1:

I'm in for November around the 9-14 ! Extremely excited looking at porfq our aoa pricing it out more and I'm hoping for a discount! It does.look like AAA can give me a better deal though

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

I'm in! We desperately want to return to WDW this year but the budget is a little tight and we can't really go unless we get FD. This usually winds up being the biggest discount for our family of 5. We would rather go in November during Jersey week so the kids don't miss school. We've been there in November 3 times and we love the weather. I know FD is almost a lock for the end of August but I just don't think I could stand the heat. So here's hoping for a PIN coming my way.:goodvibes

I am a little disheartened though. For years we used to get PINs all the time and either we already had a trip booked with a bigger general public discount or we couldn't go on the dates of the PIN. We haven't gotten an email or snail mail PIN in several years and I don't understand why. I am always signed in when I browse on WDW website (and used to save offers) and have ordered vacation dvd's. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.:worried:

Has anyone started looking into airfare yet? It's the worst I've seen/paid in history! Right now, from MI, I can't find anything under $350 rt:scared1:

We're looking but we would either be flying Southwest or Airtran out of Pittsburgh and they're flights are out that far, yet. I was hoping to be able to swing flying but it's really going to depend on whether or not FD is offered. If Southwest flights come out the way it looks for us, we can fly for about $950 for all 4 of us which would be great but we also would have to pay for long term parking and would have to extend our arrival by one day so there's an extra night of hotel rate. If we have to also pay $200 or so to upgrade from QSDP to DDP, it might put us over budget and mean a 16 hour drive. :rolleyes2

We've been looking for flights from Columbus and I haven't seen anything under $343. I'm hoping once Southwest opens up we will be able to find something for less. I hate that they don't release their November dates until SO late. I just want to get everything booked!!

In Philly, it seems that Airtran is now consistently cheaper than Southwest, but everything has been outrageous lately. Not only do I need a PIN code but I also need airfare that reasonable.:worried:

I know....we really don't want to drive. Both of our 2 previous trips we have driven....hoping for some random flight pixie dust!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!