November 2013 Pin Code Watch

We are also trying to see if we can run the Food & Wine 5K next year. Hoping that our reservations will cover that weekend. We were originally going the Nov 2-9 but now we're looking at Nov 9-16. Hoping Disney announces 2013 Food and Wine dates soon!

We are also trying to see if we can run the Food & Wine 5K next year. Hoping that our reservations will cover that weekend. We were originally going the Nov 2-9 but now we're looking at Nov 9-16. Hoping Disney announces 2013 Food and Wine dates soon!

Awesome! I am hoping that my weekend covers the 5k too.

We have 22 of us going November 30-Dec 7 next year. Hoping for FD like the last few years.

Wow!!! 22!!!! I wish I could get my family together at Disney....even if it's just for a couple of days. Wait...let me rephrase that: I wish my dad and stepmom could visit with us for a couple of days while we're there.

I actually think next year might be the year, as there might be some sort of motorcycle-fest thing going on in Daytona at the same time we are there (my dad goes for Bike Week, etc). So, keeping my fingers crossed.....I would love to see the look on his face when his grandchildren are dragging him to their favorite rides.

We already took hubby's mom in 2009. And my mom we will scratch off as a lost cause. Other than that, all we have are acquaintances and no siblings or close friends. I always thought it would be so cool to go to Disney with a whole great big group of people.......And then I remember that I have OCD and need to be in control. Of everything. :blush: Soooo.....not necessarily a good idea. :lmao:

Can't wait to hear about all your plans. Have a wonderful day!

Hoping for nov 2013 as well!
So far myself & sister, but hoping others join in this trip as well!

Dates in mind approx oct 31 - nov 17

There's a lot going on at WDW in that period!
- wine & dine half
- last week of food and wine festival
- festival of the masters at DTD
- Christmas decor goes up
- Osborne Family Spectacle of lights at DHS
- MVMCP starts

Oh lord, I don't even have Sept- October 2012 trip report even half done yet!

I haven't see the dates for the half but I really wish they would release them. I had read somewhere that there was some concern that Disney was going to move the race back to October. I hope that's wrong!! I'm really hoping they keep it in November. .

Hi Disney planners!:wave2: I am planning our next Disney trip for Nov 10-16, 2013. We stayed at CBR last year and I'm thinking about maybe CSR for next year. DD had so much fun at the pirate ship pool area at CBR, but next year she'll be almost 7 and too tall for it :sad1: (She really loved it). Still in the early stages of planning , but am hoping and praying for fd during our time frame. Last year we got FD at is was great! Happy planning!

Seven of us are committed for November 23 - 30, 2013. Hopefully more to join. As of right now we are looking at off-site "Bonnet Creek.". Keeping my fingers crossed for a pin code or FD. Either of those could change our minds.
Currently 4 adults and three children (ages 8, 6, and 2) I know this is Thanksgiving week and it will be crazy. We have done this week before and love the decorations. Actually from past experience, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday should not be too bad. Already excited and it is over a year away.

We just got back last Saturday and we've talked about going back next year, but want to go a little later, so November is it. Going to pay off the rest of the credit card before we book it though. Not that there is much on the card from the last trip, just the rental car and the additional day that we added to our tickets.

Oh..well..that might change things...

My travel agent said unless we were staying at a Pop Resort, it wouldnt be too crazy ( at least compared to Jersey week). But lack of any kind of possible pixie dust discount was my major worry..hoping to get something. Wonder if they would squeeze one in between Thanksgiving and Pop Warner.

What gets us in a bind is that my husband has to pick his vacation weeks by the end of December (sometimes even November). ...so once we pick..we are kinda stuck with it.

Well..I am <thisclose> to reserving the week after Thanksgiving next year. It seems, from my reading on the boards, that as long as we are not going ON Pop Warner week, we might get lucky and get some kind of pin/code/pixie dust!! No guarantees...but maybe some hope, eh?

Thinking of an "Epcot" resort...Beach Club..? Will depend on how much we can squirrel away.

All the best..

Just got back (2 days ago!) from our first trip and planning for next November! LOL

ANY discount would be awesome!

I believe it was July this year. I'm really hoping to hear reports of a FD bounce back offer for those that will be there at the end of the month.

We are looking to arrive in Disney Saturday Nov.30th and depart Saturday 12-7. We will have about 20 of us. Many different families with many different ways to explore the parks. We usually try to all have dinner together at least 3 times while we are there and if not no worries because we all hang out together at home anyway.
My immediate family will probably leave Wednesday before or Thanksgiving and head to Universal for Friday and move over to Disney Saturday.
I received an email with a pin for a discount but it expired at the end of September. It was for 30% off the room rate.

Hoping for some type of discount or free dining because I find the prices were high for POP (3K) or AofA (4K). Seems about 1200.00 more than our last trip 3 years ago...

will be son's 3rd trip, 4th for hubby and double digits for me...
Praying to the discount gods...

Hi Planners!
My name is Valerie! :) Jumping on board for a 2013 trip. My family is planning on November 8th-13th @ POR, Fingers crossed for FD cause my husband really wants to upgrade to deluxe dining. This is our 3rd family trip and we are very excited to get back. Our last trip was too many days for us so this one is a lot less days but still a nice length for us. ( Last trip we went for 12 days, cause it was free dining and each time added a day our price dropped by 100$ at least. It was rather amusing)

Hoping for FD or room discount for Nov. 16-23! We got back from POFQ a few weeks ago and loved it, but I'm dying to try the Poly! Either way, I'll be happy if I can get a discount at POFQ. :woohoo:

Count me in! All my moms sisters and I are going over my aunt and mine's joint birthday ( i apparently was her birthday present... or so the joke goes)

we're trying to get a feel for dates, we want to go during F+W but still hit up a MVMCP. anyone know when we should go based on historic dates? (Our birthday is the 10th if that helps)

Wow didn't know there was a thread already. We are booked 11/17-11/23 at WL in a deluxe room. While I know these aren't usually discounted I am hoping for at least free dinning

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!