November 12, 2011 - Magical Double Dip!

Thank you Firefly01.....

We are at 2nd seating and we have a Palo brunch for second sailing day which hopefully doesn't conflict with the Character Breakfast:confused3

What weird thing will I bring- a case of diet pepsi. I can't do a whole week on coke products! And I have a nook and never use it and always make room for at least 2 books and I swear by the shoe hanger as well- one in each bathroom for toothpaste, hairbrushes, elastcs etc. I think I am all caught up on questions. I have one though, if I mail fe stuff this tuesday from boston do you think it will make it in time?

Should. I'd probably go something with tracking, like priority, even though you theoretically have time for parcel post. It's not too bad in a flat rate box.

I will offer up 2 new question for day~~~~~~

What seating is everyone in for dinner?
we are in fist seating

any one have palo reservation and what night?

we have them for tues evening.....

Thank you for starting! GOOD questions! (I'm usually up first, like this morning, but I like to give other people a chance to ask questions too.)

We have main dining - 11 adults and 5 kiddos :eek: We were able to get Palo for Grand Cayman night, but only for 6 adults, so I guess I'll be on line to get space for the other 5 on embarkation.

Thank you Firefly01.....

We are at 2nd seating and we have a Palo brunch for second sailing day which hopefully doesn't conflict with the Character Breakfast:confused3

Charactor breakfast is usually the sea day following your 'show dinner' in Animator's Palette. That's usually the first time you eat in AP. HOWEVER If the first time you are "in" AP is formal night then you won't have the show dinner that night.

Could those who use shoe hanger point out what kind they use and from where did they get it and how much it costs?

Could those who use shoe hanger point out what kind they use and from where did they get it and how much it costs?

I got mine at Target and it was about $10. They come in very handy....

Another thing I found handy is a power strip....all the ipods, cameras, cells get plugged in and you run out of plugs!

I am way behind on the questions. We will coming from central Ohio. My husband and son will drop me and my girls off at the airport on That thursday morning. Than straight from dropping us off he will start driving toward Florida. Me and the girls got a one way ticket than we are going to drive back to Ohio with the boys. I did not want to drive with them to Florida I wanted to get their as quick and as early as I could :rotfl:

We have first seating including my other family members there will be 5 adults and 5 kids all at the main seating.

None of us have made any type of reservations for ANYTHING!!! I guess we are going to go with the flow with nothing planned lol.

This is probably a very stupid question but does the cruise supply the Shampoo Conditioner and soap? If so is it any good? Both my girls have really long hair so a good conditioner is a must for those tangles. I would hate to pack it if we will not use it.

This is probably a very stupid question but does the cruise supply the Shampoo Conditioner and soap? If so is it any good? Both my girls have really long hair so a good conditioner is a must for those tangles. I would hate to pack it if we will not use it.

Too funny...i was about to ask the same thing.

Oh Yeah! H2O - Shampoo, conditioner, soap & "body butter" all VERY nice.

For an over the door shoe hanger, you want one that has a few sturdy hooks across the top - the door is quite thick.

You DO not want one that hangs from a single point with a cord out to each end - they tend to collapse when loaded.

Mine's clear plastic - Love it, use it every trip but forget where I bought it - it was so long ago. Lost one of the hooks so I had a new set made at a local sheet metal shop. Now I keep them in a zippered pouch in a pocket of the holder when not in use.

we are in fist seating

We have the second seating, not sure how thats going to work with the kids, but we shall see, :goodvibes

We have a brunch at Palo's on the 14th, and dinner on the 17th. We've never been to Palo before, so we are excited about it. :banana::banana:

We have the second seating, not sure how thats going to work with the kids, but we shall see, :goodvibes

We have a brunch at Palo's on the 14th, and dinner on the 17th. We've never been to Palo before, so we are excited about it. :banana::banana:

We love late dining!!!!!!

We are second seating!!!
I am having my traditional Palo brunch with my baby sis Disney Dreamer:cutie:

I think we may be missing from the list above
6056 - i think

Jonette, Leif, and Maddie (3)

Jonette,I WISH you were on this cruise, but you're not on the list of cruise participants either! :confused3 Are you sure you didn't get on the wrong thread?

I was a bit confused by this post too:confused3 I think maybe it was just posted on the wrong thread:goodvibes

I'm a couple days late to the party, but we are coming in from Cleveland, OH. Hopefully the tropics will settle down for our cruise and hopefully Cozumel wont be hit too hard this week. As for something odd that we are bringing: work!! Yes believe it or not I will be doing just a tiny bit of work on board!!! Hey gotta pay for the next cruise somehow!!!

If I may ask the Question for today: Since the 29th Western sailing has been changed to an Eastern, would you be upset if our sailing was changed to an Eastern due to weather?

As long as we get to go to CC twice I will be happy!!!!

I'm a bit behind with the questions too, was having some internet malfunctions:surfweb: Got that all fixed, thank goodness! I was having withdrawal from our thread!:lmao:
I am good with where ever we end up!!!:banana:

we are in fist seating

Late for us as well:thumbsup2
As for Palo, why of course!:dance3: We have dinner booked for Sunday evening, then brunch with my big sis on Monday, and then I also have a tea booked for Thursday, I can't wait!:cloud9:

We love late dining!!!!!!

We are second seating!!!
I am having my traditional Palo brunch with my baby sis Disney Dreamer:cutie:

LOVE our brunch date!!! Sooooo looking forward to that with you!!!:hug:

Yea it is almost here!!!!!!

We are coming from Central Ohio (Columbus to be exact) flying in early Saturday morning.
First seating for dinner, so we can enjoy pizza and ice cream later in the night and maybe a mickey bar or two!!!!!!

See everyone soon!!!!!!!!!

Jen princess:
Jason pirate:

Well, seeing as this is our very first cruise, I had no idea what I was doing and just randomly picked 2nd dining, so that we could squeeze as much into our day before dinner as possible.

We haven't made reservations for Palo. If we cruise again, (which from the sounds of it, it's addictive so we probably will), we'll try for Palo then.

regarding the shampoo and conditioner~~~~~

YES, they do supply shampoo, conditioner, soap, and lotion(body butter),

but as someone with longer tangled hair, the conditioner is not enough I ALWAYS bring my own.....:good vibes

they do replenish almost daily or every other or u can ask for more. the soap is really nice and so is lotion..

i bring J&J shampoo for my daughter they have travel size at target its no more tears......

Good morning cruisers two weeks from today we will be in the magic! We are doing first seating for dinner. My family has been fighting over who will get to hug the characters first. I love Mickey, dd loves Minnie and chip, ds Mickey and Donald, dgm chip and Dale, dgf goofy dh Mickey. Who is everyone's favorite characte?

Good Morning Fellow Cruise Peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Today I am listing and packing and exchanging princess shoes so busy busy!!!

I will ask a question of day since I am so early!!! :)

Are you dressing up for pirate night??????

I love this part of the Disney Cruise and having the chance to all be pirates!!! So much fun!!!!!pirate:

woohoo 2 weeks fr today we drive to port canaveral to sail away!!!!!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter