November 12, 2011 - Magical Double Dip!

Good Morning, Happy cruisers!

I heard from jlindemer - they're not going on the cruise in favor of leaving this week for WDW, so she can come off the FE list.

Chilly here in the great north east! Fall has definitely come.

Went and had my last ice cream come of the season yesterday. At least it was warm in the sun! Quite a few other people had the same idea.

Happy day, all!

Good Morning, Happy cruisers!

I heard from jlindemer - they're not going on the cruise in favor of leaving this week for WDW, so she can come off the FE list.

Chilly here in the great north east! Fall has definitely come.

Went and had my last ice cream come of the season yesterday. At least it was warm in the sun! Quite a few other people had the same idea.

Happy day, all!

Thanks Linda! I removed them from the FE's:goodvibes

Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

Another chilly morning here, but not quite cold enough for "two coats, mittens and a blanket" yet, thank heavens!

Went outside & turned the compost yesterday - that was nice and warm. so was I after the effort. Very exciting days we lead. Started working on my holiday cards last night. SO frustrated with my Cricut, I may just buy the photo cards on the ship.

Where IS everybody? We've been on page 71 for days!

Happy Day, all!

Ok...Hi All!

I got thinking that we would do a countdown with a different question by the first Dis Boarder each day....How does that sound? Anyone can start it and anyone can partidipate to keep the thread MOVING....:confused3:banana::banana:

Today's question is where is everyone coming from and try to see who is coming the furthest.......

We Disney Chix are coming from Western NY, Buffalo area; specifically East Aurora, West Seneca, Orchard Park and Amherst, NY. It is calling for possibly SNOW this weekend so......let's hurry this countdown along......:cool1:

Who's next???popcorn::

Ok...Hi All!

I got thinking that we would do a countdown with a different question by the first Dis Boarder each day....How does that sound? Anyone can start it and anyone can partidipate to keep the thread MOVING....:confused3:banana::banana:

Today's question is where is everyone coming from and try to see who is coming the furthest.......

We Disney Chix are coming from Western NY, Buffalo area; specifically East Aurora, West Seneca, Orchard Park and Amherst, NY. It is calling for possibly SNOW this weekend so......let's hurry this countdown along......:cool1:

We are coming from Memphis, so not TOO far.

We are coming from Ontario, Canada. Roughly 150 miles north of Buffalo, NY. (1350 miles from the port)

The other part of our group is coming from the west coast of Canada, close to Seattle, WA (3290 miles from the port)

We are coming from Boston, Massachusetts. How is the weather. Next week we can start checking 10 day weather for the carribean! Enjoy the back to back cruise ( I am sook jealous)

Ok...Hi All!

That's a GREAT idea!

We're not far from you - Schenectady, NY. Snow predicted here too - my husband LOVES the idea - me? NOt so much!

We are coming from the Disney Magic Eastern Caribbean! Woo Hoo! :dance3:

BOO HISS! :thumbsup2 as you see, I'm GREEN with envy.

Were coming from Chattanooga, Tennessee! About 630 miles from the port. Thank goodness for airports! :)

I :lovestruc Chattanooga! Two families in my group are from Rome GA, no so far away from you. They're driving!

Third family is from Puerta Vallarta, Mexico.

Good Night, all!
Have

Ok...Hi All!

We are coming from Lexington Virginia, not the furthest by far, but not super close either:goodvibes

Can't wait to get this trip in high gear!!!!:banana:

Ok...Hi All!

Great idea!! I've been so busy with work and the kids I haven't had much time to do anything to get ready!!!

Can't wait for tomorrows question!!!!

We are coming from Ontario, Canada. Roughly 150 miles north of Buffalo, NY. (1350 miles from the port)

The other part of our group is coming from the west coast of Canada, close to Seattle, WA (3290 miles from the port)

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't think Sicklerville , New Jersey is gonna beat THAT!!!!

We finally decided that a 10:48am flight out of Orlando wasn't worth chancing getting to the airport in time for!! So last night I changed our flight to Sunday morning at 10:48!! Staying at the Best Western Airport Inn & Suites, the same place we're staying Friday night when we get down before the cruise!!!

Great idea!! I've been so busy with work and the kids I haven't had much time to do anything to get ready!!!

Can't wait for tomorrows question!!!!

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't think Sicklerville , New Jersey is gonna beat THAT!!!!

We finally decided that a 10:48am flight out of Orlando wasn't worth chancing getting to the airport in time for!! So last night I changed our flight to Sunday morning at 10:48!! Staying at the Best Western Airport Inn & Suites, the same place we're staying Friday night when we get down before the cruise!!!

We are staying an extra day after the cruise too! Our original flight was a perfect time 1:30pm, but then they changed it to 8am and I was like ugh no way is that EVER gonna happen!:scared1: So I switched us to the 8am flight on Sunday, got us a room at the Hyatt MCO, looking forward to relaxing before our flight home :goodvibes

Guess we've not only covered where people are from (If you didn't show up yesterday, please post your answer to that question too - inquiring minds want to know!) AND how they are going to travel to port. . . so today. . . something a little different.

We all bring the obvious clothing, etc. What odd thing(s) are you bringing that you can't live with out?

For me, it's a pizza box containing a project of paper crafting supplies/tools - just in case I want to scrap or make a card. A day without cutting paper is a day without sunshine:goodvibes

Yesterday, we went to the Goodwill to buy books, and also spent a happy hour in Barnes and Noble. I have a huge pile now :) (No Nook for me)

Happy Day, all!

We are coming from the Disney Magic Eastern Caribbean! Woo Hoo! :dance3:

We are just a week behind you on B2B. We are doing BTB on Nov 12 and 19 :cool1:

We are coming from Hoover/Birmingham AL. Flying down on Friday, staying at Embassy Suites near Orlando airport (Free Hilton Points!) and then doing one way car rental thru Thrifty ($35!)

What odd thing(s) are you bringing that you can't live with out?

Great question LindaBabe!

Odd thing...Bubble wrap (for the FEs of course!) :rotfl: Can't live w/out is the Bonine for the boat motion..... There are probably a few more but....don't have my list :)

An for our winner from yesterday.... traveling the farthest....drumroll......that would be our guests traveling from Canada out west near Seattle WA. Congratulations!!:banana::cool1: And your prize is that you and your traveling party have all you can eat chocolate croussants from the Breakfast Buffet EVERY DAY OF YOUR CRUISE :dance3::banana: All you can eat and FREE:woohoo: And as a bonus just for playing....EVERYONE that played AND didn't play is eligible to receive FREE all you can eat donuts from the Breakfast Buffet....each and every day of the cruise :banana::banana::banana: Yahoo!!!

Yayy, I won. Now I have to back to the store and buy some bigger pants so I can make the most of my prize LOL.

Hmm, as for today's question, I don't think we're beyond the clothes stage of packing yet, but if you were ask my wife what "odd" thing she's bringing that she couldn't live without, my guess is that she'd say me LOL.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter