~~~Novelty Sock Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I received mine today from Taylor3297. Thank you so much -- the socks are sooo cute. I think my favorites are the neon knee socks and the Disney socks (who doesn't love Animal?). I also received a neon ankle pair and two more casual wear socks. Again thank you -- I have never owned fun socks before -- and I love them.

I received mine today from Taylor3297. Thank you so much -- the socks are sooo cute. I think my favorites are the neon knee socks and the Disney socks (who doesn't love Animal?). I also received a neon ankle pair and two more casual wear socks. Again thank you -- I have never owned fun socks before -- and I love them.

Glad it arrived. I almost kept the Muppet set for myself.

I received my package from Meriweather! I now have a pair of cute socks for every holiday! I think my fav is the St. Patrick's pair! Thanks so much.

Mine are packaged and will be mailed tomorrow.

I received my package from Meriweather! I now have a pair of cute socks for every holiday! I think my fav is the St. Patrick's pair! Thanks so much.

Mine are packaged and will be mailed tomorrow.

Glad they arrived. Are you going to tell more?

More? There were
Valentine , Easter, 4th of July , st Patrick's day, Santa, plus some character socks and non holiday socks. There also was a pedicure set and some greeting cards and flower seeds.

More? There were
Valentine , Easter, 4th of July , st Patrick's day, Santa, plus some character socks and non holiday socks. There also was a pedicure set and some greeting cards and flower seeds.

Wow! What a package. I never even considered packaging stuff other than the socks. I will eventually get better at these exchanges. :goodvibes

Michelle got 3 adorable pairs of Valentines Day socks. Perfect timing.
Thank you DisneyWalle::yes::

Our exchanges are all out and on the way:drive:

great to hear.................just one more to get mailed and they will all be on their way

According to USPS Tracking mine should arrive at its destination tomorrow.

Package arrived yesterday! Thank you so much to Flakypuff and daughter! Zoey loved all the colors - and you sent her favorite - Rapunzel!!!!

Package arrived yesterday! Thank you so much to Flakypuff and daughter! Zoey loved all the colors - and you sent her favorite - Rapunzel!!!!
Michelle will be happy she liked them. It was so hard for her to decide so she got all of them.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter