Nov 15th Magic cruise from San Juan

I just checked on the Cruise Meet Board and there is no Cruise Meet Thread for this cruise. I will move this thread to the Cruise Meet Board and add it to the directory for you. Your fellow cruisers will find you there.

Hi, we are also on this cruise! It will be me and my mom. This will be our 7th Disney cruise, and our second Very Merrytime cruise, so we are excited! I wish my daughter was coming with us, but she is still in college (senior). I just finally got our airfare ticketed (going to WDW for a couple of days after the cruise) and ordered our tickets for MVMCP. It's hard to think about a Christmas cruise and party when it's 98 here in Texas, haha! :santa:

Hi all!
It will also be our first cruise (ever!), we fly in from Europe and will visit Florida and Disneyworld after our cruise. All so exciting! :)

Hi all!
It will also be our first cruise (ever!), we fly in from Europe and will visit Florida and Disneyworld after our cruise. All so exciting! :)
Yay, you are going to love your Disney Cruise! We are going to Disney World after the cruise, too. Hope we get to meet you on the cruise. :)

Hi everyone! My husband and I will be on this cruise. It is our first Disney cruise, we are very excited. Has anyone started a fish extender group? We are thinking about participating, it seems so fun! Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!