Nov 15th Magic cruise from San Juan

CamColt

I just checked on the Cruise Meet Board and there is no Cruise Meet Thread for this cruise. I will move this thread to the Cruise Meet Board and add it to the directory for you. Your fellow cruisers will find you there.

• chris44

Mouseketeer
    Hi, we are also on this cruise! It will be me and my mom. This will be our 7th Disney cruise, and our second Very Merrytime cruise, so we are excited! I wish my daughter was coming with us, but she is still in college (senior). I just finally got our airfare ticketed (going to WDW for a couple of days after the cruise) and ordered our tickets for MVMCP. It's hard to think about a Christmas cruise and party when it's 98 here in Texas, haha! :santa:

laragodawgs

Earning My Ears
    Hi Y'all. This will be our first cruise with our kiddos and our first Disney Cruise . We are super excited.

Vienna_Michelle

Earning My Ears
    Hi all!
    It will also be our first cruise (ever!), we fly in from Europe and will visit Florida and Disneyworld after our cruise. All so exciting! :)

• chris44

Mouseketeer
    Hi Y'all. This will be our first cruise with our kiddos and our first Disney Cruise . We are super excited.
    Great, so excited for y'all to be on your first Disney Cruise! You and your kids will love it! Maybe we will see you on the cruise. We're from Texas.

chris44

Mouseketeer
    Hi all!
    It will also be our first cruise (ever!), we fly in from Europe and will visit Florida and Disneyworld after our cruise. All so exciting! :)
    Yay, you are going to love your Disney Cruise! We are going to Disney World after the cruise, too. Hope we get to meet you on the cruise. :)

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES