• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nothing Can Stop Us Now! The End! Well almost, quick recap of Jan 22 trip! Update on April trip 4/21*

I should have listened :hyper: I thought with the more “normal” menu it would be better not so much!
:sad2:
Yes, new design in the shop!
Okay, phew! Thought I was losing my mind.
Well... more so than usual.
Why they would even put these 2 empty doom buggy’s in your photo downloads is so funny 😂
:laughing:
I'm sure it's all automated, but... still!
I’m going to have her send me a picture of it and I will post it.
:thumbsup2
They can’t bring sauce to the table and they didn’t even have sweet and sour packets. I would have took anything to improve the dryness
"cant bring sauce"... what? That makes zero sense. They can bring drinks and they can bring food... but not sauce. Uh, huh.
So true, the elevator was a bit scary for me, I got off just in case she rammed my leg into the door!:rotfl2:
Yikes!
Yes, definitely not the same. The whole cut corners, make things smaller, use less ingredients and charge more is getting old! I would gladly pay a little more for a meal that is good and corners aren’t cut
100% agree.

Our main plan was to ride PPF, check out the castle, and go into Storybook circus souvenir shop.
I didn't realize Storybook Circus was back opened. It's usually one of our favorites but doesn't look like that will continue

IMG_Nov42021at113919AM.jpg
Is that a whole pie in the upper right corner :confused3

Andi wanted the Lapu Lapu, this was the drink she wanted for her 21st Birthday!
IMG_Nov42021at115953AM.jpg
Nothing like a little Lapu Lapu to say hello 21

told her drink more Lapu Lapu 😂 That drink could cure anything. :hyper:
:rotfl:

Those do not look good at all. They look like those red lobster biscuits that cooked way too long

IMG_Nov42021at120243PM.jpg

It had a mushy texture, not a fire grilled texture or taste. Again, not the same as the shrimp on the skewers.
That doesn't even look remotely good. What in the world are they doing?

How preparing the meat this way without the skewers is a way to prevent the spread of Covid is beyond me! :confused3
I'm sure its another one of Disney's cost cutting measures not so cleverly disguised as having something to do with covid

I will let you know how it turns out. I have made homemade chips before so hoping I can make ones with the old bay seasoning, yum!
There are so many cute Christmas shirts on Etsy for Disney, I also bought one for Universal!
2CCF331E-5F1C-4D57-91C0-6DAF799E4F8F.jpeg

Love your shirt!

It has the animal cages around the perimeter and places to sit all around the store.

We haven't been back here yet, but I do like the addition of the tables.

This is a ride I need to do every trip and almost didn’t get a chance this trip. :flower:

PPF is my favorite Fantasyland ride and a must do for me.

Andi found a really nice old school poster calendar for the 50th celebration in here and of course mom bought it for her!

It's funny how that works out isn't it?

Andi wanted the Lapu Lapu, this was the drink she wanted for her 21st Birthday!
IMG_Nov42021at115953AM.jpg

She looks very happy with her Lapu Lapu.

. I found out I am not a mojitos fan, who knew!

I don't like them either.

I told her drink more Lapu Lapu 😂 That drink could cure anything. :hyper:

:rotfl2:

When he left, she says to me, “mom I am drunk” haha 😆
I was a little worried about having a drunk driver navigating my wheelchair!

Oh Dear!

This meal was a big miss for us.

I'm so sorry it was such a miss. I hope it comes back like it was before soon.

Glad you were able to ride PPF on your last Disney day. Such a classic.

I was looking at your Ohana pictures, thinking, "Those don't look right" and "That's not the same." So disappointing, especially for how expensive it is! Bummer. But, not going to lie, I did laugh that Andi was feeling the Lapu Lapu. :rotfl:
PPF is my favorite ride in MK, so nostalgic and true Disney all the way!
Ohana was not good, quite a disappointment. The food was so different. The noodles were the best but wow expensive noodles! Andi definitely was enjoying the Lapu Lapu :drinking1

Nice!
Always love HM!
Sweet!
I ended up telling CMs or people close by to pull their masks up if they weren't wearing them properly.
Love a Lapu Lapu!
It's always so nice to watch the fireworks from the Poly beach. :)
I can’t quote for some reason now, ugh
HM is a good ride to end our MK time on. A ride that never gets old
We asked the wait to fix his mask and he did try but it just didn’t stay up for more than 2 minutes.
I will definitely get a Lapu Lapu for myself next time
It was very nice watching the fireworks all by ourselves at The Poly!

Poor Andi (or maybe that should be lucky Andi) and her Lapu Lapu :rotfl:
Sounds like it was the best part of the meal!
Love PPF and can't miss it on a trip ever!
The Lapu Lapu was definitely a highlight and did help Andi enjoy the mediocre meal and the nose peeking waiter. :rotfl:
I’m with you love PPF and have to ride at least once every trip

That is cute! I never get HP shirts; the closest I get to a Uni shirt is Hello Kitty lol

I got the pin and that poster calendar, love it!

It s lol. The first time I had one the boys were pretty young; and I had 2. Then we went to watch Wishes and mom tripped over a beach chair and laid in the sand for a few :rolleyes1

Same :sad1:
I have so few Universal shirts, I have a HHN passholder one and now this Christmas one.
The poster calendar and pin were the best 50th merchandise and the only while we were there. Everything else was gone!
I can see that with 2 Lapu Lapu drinks. I’m glad Andi didn’t dump me out of the wheelchair :rotfl2:

It's crazy how long it's taking! It sucks getting old, doesn't it?! My mom and I say this to each other all the time, always followed by, "it sure beats the alternative!" :goodvibes
This is so true! My patients always tell me (still because some our 90) “don’t get old honey” boy how I wish I could control that!
Yay, but Boo! You leave the day before we get there!
I know! I;m excited for all the Christmas decorations!
It's quiet because it literally sucks! I hate that whole area and wish they would make it more Animal Kingdom-like!
:rotfl: Tells how your really feel Kelly!
Cute! I didn't know they had little sundaes there
These sundaes are so good. Sprinkles is dead now with Gideon’s there wasn’t anyone in there!
Did you ever get on?
Yes we did, did take about 40 minutes of waiting in the queue
Weird…I don't think I've ever seen that.
I think the fireworks got destroyed for that evening
agree…meh. I'm hoping the Christmas party is better.
I sure hope the expensive Christmas party is better
Yikes…but maybe their hands were tied because wasn't the tower still closed?

We had a leak in our CR room back in 2010. We had come back to the room late after MNSSHP and the ceiling was leaking. They came and moved us down the hall and gave us a nice credit for our trouble.
Wow the water issues at CR, haha. The tub was so weird, I’m sure they didn’t have much choice. I’m glad we got the credit and Destino is so nice and no construction
Aw, that stinks. I wonder what you would have gotten.
I know such a bummer!
It's even a pain on a computer lately. I hate this ad that keeps bouncing up on the bottom of the page that I have to minimize EVERY SINGLE TIME I CHANGE PAGES. Ugh. It gets old.
Same here and the grossest ads about a dying liver keep showing up ugh!
I got that too
This is a cute calendar. I usually get Andi a Disney calendar each year.
A lot of their "Covid precautions" are questionable.
Disney going cheap and blaming the pandemic 😷
Duh…why didn't he suggest to begin with??
He was rather disorganized unfortunately
Gwen and I have been binge watching Molly! She is great! And I am 99% sure we will say the same thing.
I love Molly, she is so funny and really explains Genie + good. I love her Fancy ride and fiddle faddle terms :rotfl2:
love the lapu lapu!
So glad we finally tried this
That dipping sauce makes the noodles! I heard that it wasn't around these days. We will def be skipping Ohana for a bit.
I just don’t understand why bringing dipping sauce to the table is forbidden now ugh!
I have never thought to ask for more pineapple juice!
😂

Okay, phew! Thought I was losing my mind.
Well... more so than usual.
No you are not! :rotfl: It is very different
cant bring sauce"... what? That makes zero sense. They can bring drinks and they can bring food... but not sauce. Uh, huh.
This makes zero sense and wow the pot stickers need something, jus very blah without the sauce
I didn't realize Storybook Circus was back opened. It's usually one of our favorites but doesn't look like that will continue
It is weird in there, it does still smell really good, just less to look at
Is that a whole pie in the upper right corner
haha 😂 it is a giant rice krispie treat, how anyone would ever eat that is beyond me :confused3
Nothing like a little Lapu Lapu to say hello 21
Very true, she loved it
Those do not look good at all. They look like those red lobster biscuits that cooked way too lon
The red lobster biscuits are 100% better then these dry scones/biscuit things
That doesn't even look remotely good. What in the world are they doing?
It was very weird and the shrimp was just mushy with no flavor and nothing to dip anything in
I'm sure its another one of Disney's cost cutting measures not so cleverly disguised as having something to do with covid
Exactly
Love your shirt!
Thank you, it just came in the mail today!
We haven't been back here yet, but I do like the addition of the tables.
The tables are nice it just is so different
PPF is my favorite Fantasyland ride and a must do for me.
I agree totally, such an iconic Disney dark ride!
It's funny how that works out isn't it?
yes mom does buy a fair amount of her souvenirs
She looks very happy with her Lapu Lapu.
she was, best part of the meal
I don't like them either.
No Mojitos for me!
I'm so sorry it was such a miss. I hope it comes back like it was before soon.
It was one and done for us post COVID, we had great meals here 3-4x before the pandemic!

I still love the walking path even if I can’t walk on it!”

We packed up and headed out to Universal round 8am. We took a Lyft. We said goodbye to Disney until next time. 👋
We checked in at RPH, our room not ready since it was only 9 am. I got our EP. Once the EP was in Andi’s hand she takes off to do Velocicoaster. I slowly walk to the boat launch and headed over to Islands. My w/c rental was done so I was going to get a 1 day rental at the park. It was an easy process and very little wait to get a w/c for the day. I limped over to Starbucks and wait for Andi. She was able to ride Velocicoaster twice this morning, she was loving it! She went into SB’s and got us some ice water and coffee. Andi decided on the Hulk since we were close to it and I hung out at SB.
Once she had her thrill rides in, we did Spider-Man and Kong.
I have been wanting to meet Blue and the last 2 visits it didn’t work out. This was my main goal for today! Lofty goals for an ankle injured middle aged woman haha 😛. Andi was skeptical and said the line looks too long! I told her I am waiting no matter what! Well, let me tell you, this was so much fun and the wait was minimal. The TM took a ton of pictures with my camera. I loved meeting Blue and she is feisty.
IMG_Nov102021at65032PM.jpg

IMG_Nov102021at65141PM.jpg

We went into Seuss landing, saw Thing 1&2 and Cat in the Hat.
IMG_Nov102021at85147PM.jpg
We took a trolley ride and went on cat in the hat. It was lunch time and we decided to eat at Red Brick Pizza place. This is located on City Walk. Andi wheeled me there. We sat outside and ordered a pizza with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and basil. This was very good.
IMG_Nov102021at65336PM.jpg

We went into Universal park.
IMG_Nov102021at65550PM.jpg
I wanted to check out the AP lounge. We went in and got a couple AP HHN t-shirts and picked up our free magnet and pin. We rode ET and Men in Black. We went in the HHN tribute store. This was a very cool store. Andi wanted a picture with Bruce!
63AC3449-67D0-46AF-B68E-56DDD05BC93F.jpeg

Side note: I love Jaws, my all time favorite movie ever!! I randomly quote Jaws almost every day. My kids have grown up watching and quoting Jaws and they both love the movie 🎥 Greatest parenting I have ever done! :rotfl2:
We got a room ready text about this time and decided to go and check out our room. Andi dropped me off at the boat launch and she walked backed with the w/c. I also stopped and picked up 4 donuts from Vodoo for our snacking pleasure.
IMG_Nov102021at65504PM.jpg
Yum!
Our room was in Tower 1 on the 11th floor. Our room was nice and this tower is closer to the lobby and boat area.
IMG_Nov102021at64929PM.jpg

I had made us a reservation at Antojitos for 6:30pm. This was the first night of HHN and it was going to rain! We timed it just right and made it to the restaurant before the skies opened up! It poured for a good hour or more. We sat outside in a covered patio area. This was nice except everyone was running into this area to escape the rain, that was a little annoying. I ordered the premium original margarita and this was so good! I loved it.
IMG_Nov102021at65658PM.jpg
The chips and salsa were also very good. I had the chicken chimichanga and it was just okay. We have a really authentic Mexican place by my house and their food is the bomb. I love the chimi from there so much more. Andi had a chicken burrito and a pineapple jalapeño margarita. She really liked hers.
B0D55F10-DA3F-497D-B015-00EE7672EFB8.jpeg

The wc had to be returned to Islands by closing so Andi brought the w/c back to Islands and I slowly walked backed to the resort. No boats running with the rain. The walk was a killer on my bad ankle. My lovely walking path wasn’t feeling so lovely tonight, ugh! We enjoyed a Vodoo donut for dessert in the room. We watched some TV and went to bed early.
The last day coming up next, soon as I post it!

We ride Hagrid’s Magical ride on our last day!

This was our last day of the trip. Andi headed out to Islands on her own since I would just slow her down. She was able to ride Velocicoaster, Hulk, and FJ as walk ons. I took my time and was able to get late room check out until 12:00 pm. Andi was texting me and she was already heading over to Universal, on the Hogwarts express with a train compartment all to herself.
I started trying to get a virtual queue for Hagrid’s and got one for around 10:40 am. I texted Andi to let her know. I limped down to the water taxi area. Andi was riding Gringotts and Rip Ride Rollercoaster while I had to wait about 20 minutes for a boat. I still had plenty of time. Andi took the train back to Islands and met me in Seuss landing.
IMG_Nov102021at70503PM.jpg

IMG_Nov102021at70108PM.jpg
We had about 10 minutes left before our virtual queue. We sat for a few minutes by the talking water fountain, it is fun listening to him. We limped over to Hagrid’s and had our virtual pass scanned and got in the line. This was easy to use! We waited about 20 minutes total and had a wonderful ride. I was still a little nervous on the ride but actually liked it better than the first time. Wow, such a fun ride and so unique. I was very glad we did this.
IMG_Nov102021at70140PM.jpg
Andi took off ahead of me to get back to the room and finish packing up. I hobbled my way back. I got back with about 15 minutes to spare before check out. We gathered up all our luggage and checked out at noon. We decided to get a bite to eat at Jake’s since it would be late before we had a chance to eat again.
Jake’s was quiet and we were seated right away. I had the tomato soup and grilled cheese. Wow was the soup ever good. Such a nice tomato flavor, I really liked this.
IMG_Nov102021at70251PM.jpg
Andi had the loaded fries and we shared the homemade pretzel rods.
IMG_Nov102021at70321PM.jpg
IMG_Nov102021at70408PM.jpg

We both went with the margarita. Everything tasted very good. The pretzels were yummy and worked great for dunking in my soup. I will say Jake’s is a solid lunch option! We have been twice now and loved it both times! We did get an AP discount.
It was soon time to call our Lyft to the airport.
My HHN AP t-shirt, magnet, and pin
IMG_Nov102021at71803PM.jpg
IMG_Nov102021at71729PM.jpg
IMG_Nov102021at71839PM.jpg
IMG_Nov102021at71916PM.jpg

We left a little earlier than I prefer because of my ankle and I also needed to make sure my known traveler ID was in the system so I could get my TSA precheck! Our Lyft driver was very nice and we were dropped off right at the Delta area. The airport was much less busy than our June trip. We got checked in and the agent made sure I had my precheck. Yay! Security was quick and we headed to the fake o rail and once over in our gate area, we found a very quiet spot in the international terminal. No one around. We relaxed and read a book for awhile. We had about 1 hour before boarding. I did hobble over to the airport store to pick up new headphones, mine had broke. I also picked up some mints and water.
Soon, it was boarding time, we took off right on time. I watched The Invisible Man, it was okay, the actress is from Handmaid’s Tale, I really like her! I finally watched the series about 3 months ago and wow, I had no idea 🤷‍♀️ it was so good and bizarre at the same time. Anyone else have a big love/hate relationship with Fred and Nick! I sure did. The actors are so good! Who knew Ralph Fiennes brother was such a good actor! Praise Be, lol 😂 okay back to the end of our trip
Our flight was uneventful and landed about 15 minutes early, can’t beat that. My sister picked us up and we got our cars from her house and headed on our way home. Andi back to Eau Claire and myself to Duluth. I was home by 10pm with a throbbing ankle!
Despite my ankle, we had a very nice trip, we focused more on food, drink, and taking our time! The parks had very low crowds the whole trip and it was wonderful! We really didn’t have to wait more than 20 minutes tops for a ride, most all attractions were walk ons. Renting and using a w/c was very easy. I should have done an ECV, I just was nervous about driving it. Andi was fine pushing me around for the most part, she did get really hot a few times! I found the rides very accessible for the w/c and CMs and TMs super helpful. Overall, it was difficult for me. I am a fast walker and normally can walk for miles at WDW and never get sore so this SUCKED! I’m not going to lie or sugar coat it, this did put a damper on my trip.
We stayed at 4 resorts which I wouldn’t recommend either. I would have gladly just stayed at CR instead of moving, but the resort staff was not having it once we told them about the bathtub floor. The more I think about it, I should have definitely asked for an upgrade to GF, lol. I wasn’t thinking at the time. We loved Riviera and I would have loved to just stay there the whole time. Gran Destino was a nice choice and we do love staying here. The rooms are so nice! Royal Pacific was great for the 1 night. We did get our request for a high floor at Riviera, Destino, and RP.
Jaleo was our favorite meal, Ohana our least. All the others very good! Loved Topolinos! The Boo Bash was fun and I was glad we checked it out even though it wasn’t MNSSHP! It was not crowded and all the rides were walk ons. I mean 15 minutes for SDMT was awesome! The only long lines were the PP shots and a few candy lines moved slow.

The weather was so good, it really wasn’t to hot and humid like usual for this time of year! It rained a few times but not enough to ruin any of our touring. Do I dare say our favorite park this trip was DHS. It was so convenient using the Skyliner from Riviera and when this park has low crowds, you can get so many things done!
Well that is a wrap on this report!
Stay tuned for some PTR plans for our December trip. I believe I have changed resorts at least 4 times now, lol 😆

Last edited:
So glad to get all caught up on this trip report before you start your next one ( I swear I’m only slightly green with jealousy🤢🤣). It’s been such a long time since we have been to universal. We always mean to visit because there’s so much I love about it but then by the time we buy the Disney tickets we end up questioning if we really need to spend more cash on another park and my youngest never got into HP (how did I birth this child 🤣) so we end up not going. Your report makes me want to visit though. Maybe I’ll lure them in with photos of Voodoo donuts 🍩
Glad you got so much done with minimal waits. Andi is certainly more adventurous than me with those coasters- I’d be in Starbucks with you chatting.
I can see how your ankle really slowed you down and out a damper on things and I’m glad you’re on the mend so hope by December you’ll be back on top form. Getting older definitely leads to more aches and creaks. My son tells me I make “old people noises” getting up from the floor when I’m playing with my grandkids. He’s right- I do 🤣. Still I’m glad I’m officially too old to die young and hope to still be saying that for at least a couple more decades:thumbsup2:goodvibes

We said goodbye to Disney until next time. 👋
:sad1:
Always the worst. At least you got to temper it a day with a Uni day before heading home.
Once the EP was in Andi’s hand she takes off to do Velocicoaster.
"Bye mom! <whoosh!>"
My w/c rental was done so I was going to get a 1 day rental at the park. It was an easy process and very little wait to get a w/c for the day.
Glad that wasn't a pain. In the ankle or otherwise.
She was able to ride Velocicoaster twice this morning,
Twice! Nice. :)
I haven't seen it yet. Before my time.
I have been wanting to meet Blue and the last 2 visits it didn’t work out. This was my main goal for today! Lofty goals for an ankle injured middle aged woman haha
Andi was skeptical and said the line looks too long! I told her I am waiting no matter what!
Caroline puts her foot down. (Gently... because of the ankle. But down.)
I loved meeting Blue and she is feisty.
:goodvibes
We went into Seuss landing, saw Thing 1&2 and Cat in the Hat.
The earliest book I can remember. :)
we decided to eat at Red Brick Pizza place. This is located on City Walk. Andi wheeled me there. We sat outside and ordered a pizza with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and basil. This was very good.
Wow that looks good. I'm going to have to remember this place.
I wanted to check out the AP lounge.
Wait... there's an AP lounge???? Is this new? I didn't know about this!
She really shouldn't stand so close, you know. Just in case.

:rolleyes1
Side note: I love Jaws, my all time favorite movie ever!!
Really!
I remember when I first saw it (in a theatre of course.) :)
I randomly quote Jaws almost every day.
Did not know this about you. I'm going to brush up on my Jaws-lore if we ever meet. :)
My kids have grown up watching and quoting Jaws and they both love the movie 🎥 Greatest parenting I have ever done! :rotfl2:
:lmao:
Holy decadent, Batman! :faint:
I had made us a reservation at Antojitos for 6:30pm. This was the first night of HHN and it was going to rain! We timed it just right and made it to the restaurant before the skies opened up!
Love it when that happens. Avoid the rain and get to relax in a (covered) area.
This was nice except everyone was running into this area to escape the rain, that was a little annoying.
Ugh. Yeah, I don't need some random stranger with his butt against my table while I'm trying to eat.
Pretty glass! :thumbsup2
I had the chicken chimichanga and it was just okay.
Well, poop. I love a good chimi.
We have a really authentic Mexican place by my house and their food is the bomb. I love the chimi from there so much more.
I wish I'd known about that the last time I drove through there.
As you can imagine, I don't get to Duluth very often. Like... once.

Maybe I need a return visit. :)
Andi brought the w/c back to Islands and I slowly walked backed to the resort. No boats running with the rain. The walk was a killer on my bad ankle.
:(

:hug:
This was our last day of the trip.
booo!!! (and not the HHN or MNSSHP kind)
Andi headed out to Islands on her own since I would just slow her down.
<whoosh! (again!)>
She was able to ride Velocicoaster, Hulk, and FJ as walk ons.
With her EP, I presume?
I took my time and was able to get late room check out until 12:00 pm.
Good. ::yes::
We had about 10 minutes left before our virtual queue. We sat for a few minutes by the talking water fountain, it is fun listening to him.
I don't think I know this? Talking water fountain? Maybe I've been too intent on getting to the rides. :confused3
We limped over to Hagrid’s and had our virtual pass scanned and got in the line. This was easy to use! We waited about 20 minutes total and had a wonderful ride.
Not bad! I didn't know they had a virtual queue for Hagrids.
Wow, such a fun ride and so unique. I was very glad we did this.
:goodvibes
I hobbled my way back. I got back with about 15 minutes to spare before check out.
Cutting it close... as one should! :snooty:
I had the tomato soup and grilled cheese. Wow was the soup ever good. Such a nice tomato flavor, I really liked this.
mmm... possibly the best comfort food ever?
Whoa, that looks soooo good.
I will say Jake’s is a solid lunch option! We have been twice now and loved it both times!
Well, shoot. We even stayed there and didn't visit.
Next time!!
My HHN AP t-shirt, magnet, and pin
Like the shirt and magnet, especially.
We got checked in and the agent made sure I had my precheck. Yay! Security was quick
:thumbsup2
Quick, especially at MCO is a good thing.
we found a very quiet spot in the international terminal.
:laughing: I bet you did! Smart of you to head over there.
I watched The Invisible Man, it was okay,
Oh? I just re-watched the trailer and it looked pretty good. Never did see it, though.
Our flight was uneventful and landed about 15 minutes early, can’t beat that.
Unless... I picked up my sister the other day and her flight was 15 minutes early... and there wasn't an available gate so they sat on the ramp for 20 minutes. :sad2:
I was home by 10pm with a throbbing ankle!
Poor Caroline. :(

:hug:
Despite my ankle, we had a very nice trip, we focused more on food, drink, and taking our time! The parks had very low crowds the whole trip and it was wonderful!
:) Glad it was still wonderful.
I am a fast walker and normally can walk for miles at WDW and never get sore so this SUCKED!
Yeah... I can totally see that.
I'm the same way and when I was in a WC, it was... an experience.
I’m not going to lie or sugar coat it, this did put a damper on my trip.
:(
I suppose it would be difficult not to.
We stayed at 4 resorts which I wouldn’t recommend either.
:faint:
That's just wayyyyy too many for me.
Only way I'm staying at more than one is if I can't find rooms at one resort for the entire trip. Or (like you) I'm spending time at Uni too.
the resort staff was not having it once we told them about the bathtub floor. The more I think about it, I should have definitely asked for an upgrade to GF, lol.
::yes:: Or maybe Cinderella Castle suite!!

Okay... that might not happen.
The Boo Bash was fun and I was glad we checked it out even though it wasn’t MNSSHP!
Would you do it again?
Do I dare say our favorite park this trip was DHS. It was so convenient using the Skyliner from Riviera and when this park has low crowds, you can get so many things done!
Really! Surprising!
Well that is a wrap on this report!
Thanks so much for bringing us along on your trip!
Stay tuned for some PTR plans for our December trip. I believe I have changed resorts at least 4 times now, lol 😆
Here is the 50th poster calendar picture
Nice. :) I like it.

Thanks as always for sharing your fabulous mother/daughter experiences. I'm sure it was difficult with your ankle problems, but you've clearly got a great daughter to wheel you around.

4 resorts is definitely a lot but clearly not your choice. We've done a split stay a couple of times (but only 2 resorts) and while its nice to try different places I don't like that you never feel truly settled.

Can't wait to hear about your December plans so we can hopefully find some time to catch up.

And thanks for posting your calendar. You just reminded me I bought one and have no idea where I put it :rolleyes1

We packed up and headed out to Universal round 8am. We took a Lyft. We said goodbye to Disney until next time. 👋

How much were you paying for Lyfts to or from WDW?

She was able to ride Velocicoaster twice this morning, she was loving it!
I think I"m way to chicken to try this one.

This was my main goal for today! Lofty goals for an ankle injured middle aged woman haha 😛.

LOL!! Odd how we adjust our goals as we get older.

we decided to eat at Red Brick Pizza place. This is located on City Walk. Andi wheeled me there. We sat outside and ordered a pizza with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and basil. This was very good.

Looking at places to eat at Uni... putting this on the list of possibilities.

Antojitos

I ordered the premium original margarita and this was so good! I loved it.

LOVE a good marg!!

Andi had a chicken burrito and a pineapple jalapeño margarita. She really liked hers.
B0D55F10-DA3F-497D-B015-00EE7672EFB8.jpeg
WAIT!! Hold the phone! That's a POPSCILE in there?!

:faint: THAT just shot to the top of the list.

I started trying to get a virtual queue for Hagrid’s and got one for around 10:40 am.

I didn't know there was a virtual queue! How does this work? I need to do some research!!

Wow, such a fun ride and so unique.

YES, for sure. I LOVE that ride.

Jake’s was quiet and we were seated right away. I had the tomato soup and grilled cheese. Wow was the soup ever good. Such a nice tomato flavor, I really liked this.

Another one to look into!

I was home by 10pm with a throbbing ankle!

You poor thing. :(
I should have done an ECV, I just was nervous about driving it.

I was a little too, but it's really so easy. Hopefully if you have to go again, you will try one. :)
I’m not going to lie or sugar coat it, this did put a damper on my trip.

Yep, my trip last April!

Jaleo was our favorite meal, Ohana our least.

Yep, and yep. I can see that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter