• Controversial Topics Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

Nothing Can Stop Us Now! The End! Well almost, quick recap of Jan 22 trip! Update on April trip 4/21*

I'm behind and playing catch-up, but I'll reply to what I've read so far!

I told her I am needing a w/c and this room is really far away. She just looked at me and didn’t really give another option. I went on my phone to look for different resorts. I told her we will move to Gran Destino. The CM didn’t even know where that was. :confused3I explained and she called the resort and there was a room ready for us.

Well, she was not much help at all. I'm glad the manager called later and apologized for the shower fiasco! But, still, this is one of the last things you want to deal with on a trip. The fact that you had to go look for a new resort is frustrating.

By the time we got to Epcot it was raining.

This was not your day.

We went back to Destino and We could see SE and watched the Fireworks from our room.

Well, that kind of takes the sting out of the CR plans going up in smoke. No CG dinner, but at least there were fireworks out your window. Silver lining, right?

Here are 2 new shirts for December

Love the shirts!

When I opened your thread, I thought I'd so much rather just talk on the phone and catch up for reals. It was SOOOOOOO nice talking and chatting! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Wow it is hot and I am tipsy 🥴

Disney is by far the best place to be a little tipsy. DD's at your service, and a safe, fun atmosphere. Too expensive to get too carried away too.

Andi tried the Crispy chicken on a sriracha glazed donut.

I really wanted to try that one- not generally a fan of chicken and doughnuts, but that one I'd wanted to give a whirl.

We did find a stand up table in this area which did provide some shade.

SCORE!!

We did the plant based choice, it had plant based chorizo and peppers. This was a little spicy, the Mac and cheese was creamy and very tasty.

That was the other booth I never made it to. I sure hope they bring it back next year!

The Lobster landing was right next to this booth. I tried the lobster dip with old bay seasoned chips, oh my, this was so delicious. I think this was definitely in my top 3 items.

Yep, in my top 3 as well.

We went over there to ride! I couldn’t imagine a trip without riding SE at least once. I love this ride!

Absolutely MUST be done at least once a trip! (sometimes twice!)

Andi wanted to try the Noodle Exchange. She went with the Tofu Pho. This was really good. The mushrooms and Thai basil in the broth really made it for me.

That right there (spoiler) was my top pick. LOVED that one!!!

We also shared two of the mimosas. Tropical and Blood Orange.

And you guys just keep getting the things I did. I could drink a gallon of that tropical one. Well, not literally.... :scratchin
We went in the Mexico pavilion to cool off. The heat and the drinks made me a little tipsy, not bad just laughing at so many things.

I went there to cool off too. Accidentally ended up with the best marg I've had in there yet.

Tipsy alert 🚨
:lmao:
IMG_Oct302021at113810AM.jpg

I just burst out laughing. You two are adorable- tipsy and all!
😒 “I’m surprised you didn’t ask for more Pineapple juice, most everyone does”:confused3
This.

This is the age-old Disney "Let's make more money for diluted drinks" trick.

:rolleyes:

Welcome to the overlong report. I'm hoping to finish it up soon.

Sorry we're going to miss y'all. Enjoy your trip.
I am enjoying it! Glad I found it!
Please let us know how it turns out if you make it.

You have inspired me. I ordered 2 Christmas shirts off Etsy for our trip.
I will let you know how it turns out. I have made homemade chips before so hoping I can make ones with the old bay seasoning, yum!
There are so many cute Christmas shirts on Etsy for Disney, I also bought one for Universal!
2CCF331E-5F1C-4D57-91C0-6DAF799E4F8F.jpeg
I love this one!

My family does the same thing to me. Jason actually calls the bathroom my favorite attraction and he isn't that far off
Haha 😆 I love it. My sister can’t believe Andi and I can go 3-4 hours without needing the bathroom!
The Christmas one was just too much $ for us so we aren't doing it. After the boo bash I don't think I'm gonna regret that decision.
I hope I don’t regret spending almost $500.00 for it! One positive is we will be partying with Karamie and Lesley so we can’t go wrong there!
I'm with Andi on that one!!!
I know, she should do all the negotiations we probably would have had a Theme Park view at GF :rotfl:
Oh I love this shirt. I have to start looking for some Christmas gear. I ordered Casey some new ears but haven't scouted out the shirt options yet
I’m so excited for The Christmas 🤶 decorations at WDW
Oh I love this one. I haven't ordered our magic bands yet. I keep holding out hoping they will add some more Christmas options. I'm excited for the 50th, but Christmas has my heart
The sliders are so nice that came with the 50th magic band. I’m excited to wear this. I have a sparkling black magic band and this will have to be my Christmas one.
We tried the donut without the chicken and it was not good. Odd mix of sweet and spicy that just didn't go together. I'm sure the chicken on it would have made a big difference.
I can see that, the donut definitely need the crispy chicken to add to it! The chicken was so good for Disney, it had a spicy honey taste!
I'm so disappointed I didn't get to try this. It sounds absolutely declious.
I want to try and make this for a Christmas appetizer with homemade chips seasoned with the old bay, yum!
Oh this one is another one I didn't see. Sounds delicious.
This was so tasting, had a Jungle Juice vibe with alcohol 🍷
Sounds like a great day to me. After all of your issues you deserved a bit of tipsy time.
It was so much better than the day before, loved it!

I'm behind and playing catch-up, but I'll reply to what I've read so far!
Nice to hear from you! I love all your pictures on FB, the kids are so cute and so many fun adventures!
Well, she was not much help at all. I'm glad the manager called later and apologized for the shower fiasco! But, still, this is one of the last things you want to deal with on a trip. The fact that you had to go look for a new resort is frustrating.
It was just weird. I am glad we moved but wow the front desk CM really wasn’t much help!
This was not your day.
It really wasn’t, it did end up being a chill day and we needed that time
Well, that kind of takes the sting out of the CR plans going up in smoke. No CG dinner, but at least there were fireworks out your window. Silver lining, right?
I am bummed we gave up the CG reservation especially now with the prixe fixed menu. Andi only wanted the sushi and now you can’t do that
Love the shirts!
Thank you, look above at my Hogwarts Christmas shirt.

When I opened your thread, I thought I'd so much rather just talk on the phone and catch up for reals. It was SOOOOOOO nice talking and chatting!
Same here! It was wonderful to chat instead of just texting! Hang in there with the job, it sounds like you are doing an awesome job in a new fast paced environment!
Disney is by far the best place to be a little tipsy. DD's at your service, and a safe, fun atmosphere. Too expensive to get too carried away too.
Exactly! The tipsy feeling didn’t last to long with the micro size drinks
I really wanted to try that one- not generally a fan of chicken and doughnuts, but that one I'd wanted to give a whirl.
I wasn’t planning to like it and it was very good
That was the other booth I never made it to. I sure hope they bring it back next year!
I would have tried the truffle Mac but wanted to save room for other things and the plant based choice was very yummy
Yep, in my top 3 as well.
I want to make this for the Christmas season! Perfect appetizer
Absolutely MUST be done at least once a trip! (sometimes twice!)
We use to ride SE multiple times each trip and lately this is hard to do!
That right there (spoiler) was my top pick. LOVED that one!!!
I was surprised how much flavor in the noodle bowls, yummy!
And you guys just keep getting the things I did. I could drink a gallon of that tropical one. Well, not literally.... :scratchin
These mimosas were so good 😊
went there to cool off too. Accidentally ended up with the best marg I've had in there yet.
Which margarita? I may need to try this.
This is the age-old Disney "Let's make more money for diluted drinks" trick.
So true except in this case not true!

I’m surprised you didn’t ask for more Pineapple juice, most everyone does”

We had an Ohana ADR for 7:15pm. I was going to cancel this one. Spoiler alert (probably should have). I talked to Andi and we thought we would keep the ADR, since the menu was somewhat back to normal.
We rested in the room and decided to go to MK before our dinner. Our main plan was to ride PPF, check out the castle, and go into Storybook circus souvenir shop. The castle is beautiful as always!
IMG_Nov42021at113421AM.jpg

IMG_Nov42021at113456AM.jpg

Storybook circus was very different. It is designed like a circus train? It has the animal cages around the perimeter and places to sit all around the store.
IMG_Nov42021at113709AM.jpg
IMG_Nov42021at113754AM.jpg
IMG_Nov42021at113837AM.jpg

The store really doesn’t sell much anymore just the bakery items. It is still a cute place to stop and hang out for a little while.
IMG_Nov42021at113919AM.jpg

We went and rode PPF. “Poor nana? Poor Father!” Love this quote and Molly from allears says this every time she rides and of course now I say it! The wait was about 20 minutes. This is a ride I need to do every trip and almost didn’t get a chance this trip. :flower:
IMG_Nov42021at113955AM.jpg

IMG_Nov42021at114027AM.jpg

We decided our last ride of the trip would be HM. We got the empty doom buggy again for our picture. :rotfl: It was raining when we come out of HM, we put the rain gear on and head out.
IMG_Nov42021at114106AM.jpg
This picture was before the rain ☔
We stopped in the Emporium and all the 50th merchandise was gone except for the spirit jersey. Andi did find a pin for the 50th to add to her collection.
IMG_Nov42021at105943AM.jpg

Andi got the 50th poster calendar for 2022. It has retro rides and attractions, really cool. I don’t seem to have a picture. :confused3
We were able to take the boat to the Poly because we collapsed the wheelchair like a stroller and I walked on. We had the nicest captain! I noticed Disney was only staffing one captain now. I remember always having 2 boat CM’s. Disney’s pandemic cheapness coming through again!:(
Dinner in the next post…..

We made our way into the Grand Ceremonial House and spent some time in the gift shop. Andi found a really nice old school poster calendar for the 50th celebration in here and of course mom bought it for her!
IMG_Nov42021at115814AM.jpg

IMG_Nov42021at115848AM.jpg

IMG_Nov42021at115916AM.jpg

We went up to check in for our 7:15 dinner. The monorail was still under construction at this time. We got called rather quickly once we checked in. We had a tiny 2 topper along the wall. It was a nice location except for the little tiny table.

Andi wanted the Lapu Lapu, this was the drink she wanted for her 21st Birthday!
IMG_Nov42021at115953AM.jpg

I tried the Raspberry mojito, not sure why, when the Backscratcher sounded much more to my liking. I didn’t really like it. I found out I am not a mojitos fan, who knew!
IMG_Nov42021at120027PM.jpg

I tried the Lapu Lapu and wow that is one strong drink! We had a nice waiter except he didn’t have his mask on properly. He was a definite nose peeker and this really bugged Andi! COVID numbers were so high in Florida at the end of August and we had been very cautious, so this really bothered her. I told her drink more Lapu Lapu 😂 That drink could cure anything. :hyper:
The food started arriving like rapid fire 🔥. The bread service was not the delicious pineapple bread, it was these dry lackluster scones, boo 😒 I had heard the “traditional”bread was back, but no not tonight.
IMG_Nov42021at120129PM.jpg
The salad was next, this was very good, bummer when the salad and noodles are the best part of the meal!
IMG_Nov42021at120207PM.jpg
The potstickers, which are usually my favorite didn’t come with any dipping sauce, what?? Sorry but this was a miss for me without a dipping sauce, the potstickers lacked flavor and a little dry.
IMG_Nov42021at120053PM.jpg

The noodles tasted very good. The best thing of the meal. The chicken wings also just okay and rather dry.
The meat was also not great. The steak was the best tasting, it was tender and pink in the center, however, not the same as being prepared on the skewers. The chicken was a roasted chicken with a chimichurri sauce on it.
The chicken was fine just not the skewer chicken. The shrimp, usually my favorite of the meats was just weird.

IMG_Nov42021at120243PM.jpg

It had a mushy texture, not a fire grilled texture or taste. Again, not the same as the shrimp on the skewers.
I don’t understand why Ohana wouldn’t do individual skewers for each table, just drop the skewers off at the table with each type of meat on it. How preparing the meat this way without the skewers is a way to prevent the spread of Covid is beyond me! :confused3
During the meal, Andi was drinking the Lapu Lapu and the waiter came over to ask how she liked it. She said it was very good and strong! He said I’m surprised you didn’t ask for more pineapple juice almost everyone does! We started laughing about that. When he left, she says to me, “mom I am drunk” haha 😆
I was a little worried about having a drunk driver navigating my wheelchair!
It was soon time for the bread pudding, yum except even this wasn’t the same. The caramelized bananas are gone, now just the caramel sauce. It was still yummy but not quite the same.
IMG_Nov42021at120315PM.jpg

This meal was a big miss for us. A Very expensive meal. We did get the 10% AP discount. The credit from CR paid for this meal.

We won’t be heading back to Ohana anytime soon. We did get to watch HEA outside and it was so nice. We had the green lawn area with the torches all to ourselves! This was our last viewing of the show. Wishes is my all time favorite but HEA did grow on me and I did enjoy it. Andi was still feeling her Lapu Lapu! Once HEA ended we took a Lyft back to Destino. This was our last night.
Join us for the last 2 days of our trip at Loews Royal Pacific Resort!
“I still love the walking path even if I can’t walk on it!”

I want a Lapu Lapu ❤......sounds so gorgeous, but what a shame about your meal. It always sounds lovely when I hear folks eating there, but it certainly missed the mark for you and Andi......

And yes, it would have annoyed me if his mask wasn`t on properly......what`s the point of wearing it at all.

I hope she managed to steer you ok after that drink......lol......

And looking forward to reading about your RP stay.......::yes::

Just caught up. I have the same magicband for my February trip. I wasn't going to buy a new one for this trip but fell in love with the castle 50th anniversary once so had to get one after all.

We had an Ohana ADR for 7:15pm. I was going to cancel this one. Spoiler alert (probably should have).
Ugh. I've heard too many horror stories about 'Ohana. I sure hope it's returned (or returning) to normal.
decided to go to MK before our dinner.
I love this sentence. :goodvibes
I wish I could say it all the time.
Storybook circus was very different. It is designed like a circus train? It has the animal cages around the perimeter and places to sit all around the store.
Okay... that's new, right? At least I sure don't remember that!
The store really doesn’t sell much anymore just the bakery items
That's okay. That's why I go in there. :rolleyes1
We went and rode PPF. “Poor nana? Poor Father!” Love this quote and Molly from allears says this every time she rides and of course now I say it!
:laughing:
We decided our last ride of the trip would be HM.
An excellent choice!
We got the empty doom buggy again for our picture. :rotfl:
Ghosted again!
This picture was before the rain ☔
Ah. Was wondering.
Andi got the 50th poster calendar for 2022. It has retro rides and attractions, really cool.
Sounds cool :)
Andi found a really nice old school poster calendar for the 50th celebration in here and of course mom bought it for her!
Nice. Both the poster calendar and that you bought it for her.
Andi wanted the Lapu Lapu
<sigh> That always looks so good... but I don't like rum. Ah well.
We had a nice waiter except he didn’t have his mask on properly. He was a definite nose peeker and this really bugged Andi!
:sad2:
I told her drink more Lapu Lapu 😂 That drink could cure anything. :hyper:
:lmao:
The bread service was not the delicious pineapple bread, it was these dry lackluster scones, boo 😒
Those look... not good at all.
The potstickers, which are usually my favorite didn’t come with any dipping sauce, what??
What? I mean... really??
The meat was also not great. The steak was the best tasting, it was tender and pink in the center, however, not the same as being prepared on the skewers. The chicken was a roasted chicken with a chimichurri sauce on it.
The chicken was fine just not the skewer chicken. The shrimp, usually my favorite of the meats was just weird.
The meal just sounds... uninspired?
Such a shame.
When he left, she says to me, “mom I am drunk” haha 😆
:rotfl:
I was a little worried about having a drunk driver navigating my wheelchair!
"Andi! The end of the dock is coming up!
Slow down! Andi!!
Andi!!!!
Andi
i
i
i
i
i
i!!!!"
It was soon time for the bread pudding, yum except even this wasn’t the same. The caramelized bananas are gone, now just the caramel sauce. It was still yummy but not quite the same.
Really? That too? :(
We did get to watch HEA outside and it was so nice. We had the green lawn area with the torches all to ourselves!
That must've been pretty magical. Hope it made up for the meal a little bit.

Glad you were able to ride PPF on your last Disney day. Such a classic.

I was looking at your Ohana pictures, thinking, "Those don't look right" and "That's not the same." So disappointing, especially for how expensive it is! Bummer. But, not going to lie, I did laugh that Andi was feeling the Lapu Lapu. :rotfl:

We rested in the room and decided to go to MK before our dinner. Our main plan was to ride PPF, check out the castle, and go into Storybook circus souvenir shop. The castle is beautiful as always!
Nice!
We decided our last ride of the trip would be HM. We got the empty doom buggy again for our picture. :rotfl: It was raining when we come out of HM, we put the rain gear on and head out.
Always love HM!
We made our way into the Grand Ceremonial House and spent some time in the gift shop. Andi found a really nice old school poster calendar for the 50th celebration in here and of course mom bought it for her!
Sweet!
I tried the Lapu Lapu and wow that is one strong drink! We had a nice waiter except he didn’t have his mask on properly. He was a definite nose peeker and this really bugged Andi! COVID numbers were so high in Florida at the end of August and we had been very cautious, so this really bothered her. I told her drink more Lapu Lapu 😂 That drink could cure anything. :hyper:
I ended up telling CMs or people close by to pull their masks up if they weren't wearing them properly.
During the meal, Andi was drinking the Lapu Lapu and the waiter came over to ask how she liked it. She said it was very good and strong! He said I’m surprised you didn’t ask for more pineapple juice almost everyone does! We started laughing about that. When he left, she says to me, “mom I am drunk” haha 😆
Love a Lapu Lapu!
We did get to watch HEA outside and it was so nice. We had the green lawn area with the torches all to ourselves! This was our last viewing of the show. Wishes is my all time favorite but HEA did grow on me and I did enjoy it. Andi was still feeling her Lapu Lapu! Once HEA ended we took a Lyft back to Destino. This was our last night.
It's always so nice to watch the fireworks from the Poly beach. :)

There are so many cute Christmas shirts on Etsy for Disney, I also bought one for Universal!
That is cute! I never get HP shirts; the closest I get to a Uni shirt is Hello Kitty lol
Andi got the 50th poster calendar for 2022. It has retro rides and attractions, really cool. I don’t seem to have a picture. :confused3
I got the pin and that poster calendar, love it!
I tried the Lapu Lapu and wow that is one strong drink!
It s lol. The first time I had one the boys were pretty young; and I had 2. Then we went to watch Wishes and mom tripped over a beach chair and laid in the sand for a few :rolleyes1
Wishes is my all time favorite
Same :sad1:

Before I start this post, I wanted to let you all know my ankle is way better but it still isn’t normal! It is weak and I feel like I can’t walk my usual amount! I get discouraged because it is taking so long! I keep following the doctors orders and hope it totally goes away soon!

It's crazy how long it's taking! It sucks getting old, doesn't it?! My mom and I say this to each other all the time, always followed by, "it sure beats the alternative!" :goodvibes

I have some Disney news! Andi and I are doing a trip 12/1-12/7!

Yay, but Boo! You leave the day before we get there!

We went to Dinosaur next, walk on , did this twice,
IMG_Oct72021at11837PM.jpg

Of course you did! Your favorite ride!

I rode the triceratops twirl x 2, no wait 😄 Look how quiet this area was!
IMG_Oct102021at33215PM.jpg

It's quiet because it literally sucks! I hate that whole area and wish they would make it more Animal Kingdom-like!

This simple cupcake sundae is delicious, yum! I was very full after this.
IMG_Oct102021at33727PM.jpg

Cute! I didn't know they had little sundaes there 😋

Andi snagged us a RotR boarding group of 22 this morning, yay!

Yay!

The ride went down, boo, we did have to wait in that spot for about 30 minutes.

Did you ever get on?

We had received a notification on MDE that there would not be any fireworks tonight, however, the projections, music and Tink flying would still happen.

Weird…I don't think I've ever seen that.

What did I think of The Boo Bash? My honest opinion is it was just meh..it did not have the party vibe or ambience

I agree…meh. I'm hoping the Christmas party is better.

We stopped and let the CM at the front desk know about the shower. Andi took a video of the floor sloshing. The CM checked it out and just says that’s not good you will need to move. I said okay and she tells us room 6113, well I do know this is the furthest room in the garden wing. I told her I am needing a w/c and this room is really far away. She just looked at me and didn’t really give another option.

Yikes…but maybe their hands were tied because wasn't the tower still closed?

We had a leak in our CR room back in 2010. We had come back to the room late after MNSSHP and the ceiling was leaking. They came and moved us down the hall and gave us a nice credit for our trouble.

He noticed our reservation for late September and told me we would have an excellent room and some surprises when we arrived. I thought he was so nice and really made us feel better about the whole situation. Now the real bummer is we never made it to WL as you all know, we canceled our 50th celebration trip! :sad:

Aw, that stinks. I wonder what you would have gotten.

I hope it works ongoing. The Dis is so hard to use with an IPad and I love my IPad

It's even a pain on a computer lately. I hate this ad that keeps bouncing up on the bottom of the page that I have to minimize EVERY SINGLE TIME I CHANGE PAGES. Ugh. It gets old.

Did I say it was hot out today? It was so hot today.
IMG_Oct302021at113858AM.jpg

Cute pic!

Andi got the 50th poster calendar for 2022.

I got that too 🥰

How preparing the meat this way without the skewers is a way to prevent the spread of Covid is beyond me! :confused3

A lot of their "Covid precautions" are questionable.

She said it was very good and strong! He said I’m surprised you didn’t ask for more pineapple juice almost everyone does!

Duh…why didn't he suggest to begin with??

We went and rode PPF. “Poor nana? Poor Father!” Love this quote and Molly from allears says this every time she rides and of course now I say it!
Gwen and I have been binge watching Molly! She is great! And I am 99% sure we will say the same thing.

I tried the Lapu Lapu and wow that is one strong drink!
I love the lapu lapu!

The potstickers, which are usually my favorite didn’t come with any dipping sauce, what?? Sorry but this was a miss for me without a dipping sauce, the potstickers lacked flavor and a little dry.
That dipping sauce makes the noodles! I heard that it wasn't around these days. We will def be skipping Ohana for a bit.

He said I’m surprised you didn’t ask for more pineapple juice almost everyone does! We started laughing about that. When he left, she says to me, “mom I am drunk” haha
I have never thought to ask for more pineapple juice!

I want a Lapu Lapu ❤......sounds so gorgeous, but what a shame about your meal. It always sounds lovely when I hear folks eating there, but it certainly missed the mark for you and Andi......

And yes, it would have annoyed me if his mask wasn`t on properly......what`s the point of wearing it at all.

I hope she managed to steer you ok after that drink......lol......

And looking forward to reading about your RP stay.......::yes::
The Lapu Lapu was the a winner. If we go back we will do the lounge area and order this drink and just the noodles!
The poor waiter he did try to put it over his nose but every time he talked or moved it went south!
I was a little nervous getting into the elevator with my drunk driver haha 😂 at least she didn’t bump into anything!

Just caught up. I have the same magicband for my February trip. I wasn't going to buy a new one for this trip but fell in love with the castle 50th anniversary once so had to get one after all.
Yay! I love the magic band and the slider. I was like you I told myself we do not need anymore magic bands, lol 😝 but I couldn’t resist!

Ugh. I've heard too many horror stories about 'Ohana. I sure hope it's returned (or returning) to normal.
I should have listened :hyper: I thought with the more “normal” menu it would be better not so much!
I love this sentence. :goodvibes
I wish I could say it all the time
So true! I would love to just hop in MK before dinner each day!

Okay... that's new, right? At least I sure don't remember that!
Yes, new design in the shop!
That's okay. That's why I go in there.
It smells so good in here! We love this place! Next time we will get a treat and sit for a bit.
Ghosted again!
Why they would even put these 2 empty doom buggy’s in your photo downloads is so funny 😂
Nice. Both the poster calendar and that you bought it for her.
I’m going to have her send me a picture of it and I will post it.
That always looks so good... but I don't like rum. Ah well.
It is basically all rum:laughing:
Those look... not good at all.
Very dry and really not much flavor
What? I mean... really??
They can’t bring sauce to the table and they didn’t even have sweet and sour packets. I would have took anything to improve the dryness
The meal just sounds... uninspired?
Such a shame.
That is the best way to describe it!
Andi! The end of the dock is coming up!
Slow down! Andi!!
So true, the elevator was a bit scary for me, I got off just in case she rammed my leg into the door!:rotfl2:
Really? That too?
Yes, definitely not the same. The whole cut corners, make things smaller, use less ingredients and charge more is getting old! I would gladly pay a little more for a meal that is good and corners aren’t cut
That must've been pretty magical. Hope it made up for the meal a little bit.
It really was and it was our only viewing of HEA since we had canceled our CG reservation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter