Not So New November Exercise Challenge

If I missed any color changes today, please let me know. I'm running on less sleep than usual and brain fog is making me doubt myself.

Minutes this week:
Sat 11/5 - 5
Sun 11/6 - 20
Mon 11/7 - 15
Tues 11/8 - 15
Wed 11/9 - 0
Thu 11/10 -15

Total for Post - 70
New Total for Month - 125/450

I thought I would have adjusted to my new work schedule by now, but it seems I still have some catching up to do this weekend.

I've really been enjoying the facts, and especially the videos! The question about orange intrigued me, because I definitely remember a lot of orange from those days! I was thinking it was something~rust?? But instead, I found this on retroplanet.com:

70s-colors-california-paints.jpg

Minutes this week:
Sat 11/5 - 5
Sun 11/6 - 20
Mon 11/7 - 15
Tues 11/8 - 15
Wed 11/9 - 0
Thu 11/10 -15

Total for Post - 70
New Total for Month - 125/450

I thought I would have adjusted to my new work schedule by now, but it seems I still have some catching up to do this weekend.

I've really been enjoying the facts, and especially the videos! The question about orange intrigued me, because I definitely remember a lot of orange from those days! I was thinking it was something~rust?? But instead, I found this on retroplanet.com:

70s-colors-california-paints.jpg

I LOVE the names on this color chart. So glad you are enjoying the posts. Congrats on your color change! See, you're doing just fine.

Welcome to :tinker:Fort Wilderness Brown, sophy1996 and HappyGrape!

According to WDWNews, when Fort Wilderness Resort first opened in 1971, this is what was there:

The Settlement Trading Post
The Tri-Circle-D Ranch
Fort Wilderness Landing
Nature Trail
Reception Outpost (temporary trailer)
Bike Barn (temporary trailer)
6 loops
3 comfort stations
232 campsites

That seems pretty basic compared to today's Fort Wilderness!

Drum roll, please! :rockband: Our first members to reach Animal Kingdom Purple are Fleur Delacour and Saphire5742! High fives to both of you!!!

Animal Kingdom was the 4th park to be built at WDW, and it opened on Earth Day - April 22 - in 1998. At the time (I don't know if this is still the case), it was the largest single Disney theme park in the world. It spans more than 500 acres thanks to the free range space required for its animals.

Here is an opening day celebration photo from Disney Parks Blog:

dak029838SMALL.jpg

Looks like fun. Wish I could have been there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts