Non-stops between BWI & MCO???

Spoisal

DIS Veteran
Are there any nonstops anymore between BWI & MCO? There were pleny before 9/11, but now I am having a hard time finding one. What airlines have you used recently to get a nonstop?

There are only two that fly non-stop out of BWI now, Southwest and Airtran. I know how you feel, I couldn't believe there were no non-stops either. These weren't an option for us since we are going over Thanksgiving and I wanted to get our tickets without waiting for SW or AT to release their schedules (this was back in February). We found a good price on USAir ($800 for the 4 of us) with great flight times on Expedia. We also knew we didn't want to have to change planes in Atlanta with Delta since it is such a large airport, so we opted for Charlotte and USAir. I'm not sure where you are located, but I think Philly might have non-stops on some major carriers.

I just used Air-tran for a BWI-MCO round trip non-stop flight Aug 13-21. Flight 445 (8:30 AM) going to MCO and flight 475 (5:50 PM)returning.

The flight actually departed about 5-10 minutes early from both BWI and MCO. Guess the flights were full. The actual flying time was less than 2 hours, so we arrived quite early too.

Make sure you get to MCO early. Takes a long time getting through their strict security. Very long lines, a chewing gum wrapper set off the detector in my case so I got a detailed search.
:)

Is Dulles close enough for you to consider. There are 3 or 4 non stops by Delta every day. I just checked for some next year and they are about $224 for round trip.

As dtuleya said, maybe Philly could be an option. We flew US Air non-stop in May. For the four of us it cost only $622 which included all taxes and fees! I'm just hoping to get that fare again next May!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter