Noisy or not?

belle41379

Disney is my happy place.
Where can I find a list of the cabin numbers and if they are noisy or not? I can't remember where I saw it! :o

I think the list is on Dave's tribute site. I am not sure of the web address but a search here should bring it up. I know alot of the cabins listed are in the 1st and 2nd floor range but we had room 5000 and it was extremely noisy and that is not on his list. I also read a feed on these boards about 4 days ago about cat 4 rooms that were under the goofy, mickey pool area that were also noisy.

Hey, my 100th post!!!

Don't forget, the definition of noisy is subjective, I was in a "noisy" cabin, and it WASN'T, plain and simple, and I'd book it again. :) (2506)

We were in Cabin 5150 (last passenger cabin all the way aft on the Port side) last week on the Magic and it was noisy at times from the engine....it actually did not bother me, but I was aware of it. It is sort of background hum and you could also feel vibrations from the engine, but that also did not bother us.

Loved our location....we had family members in the cabin to the right of us and to the left was just a crew only accessible area but it had a huge verandah and just had one chair and some plastic tarp blowing around on it. It obviously was not used on a regular basis, but what a waste of verandah space!!!

MJ

"Noisy" is in the ear of the beholder. Some people find engine noise to be noisy, others find it "white noise" that blurs into the background and lulls them to sleep. We've been on 10 Magic cruises in 10 different cabins in at least 4 categories. The only time I've had trouble with "noise" was when it came from inconsiderate fellow passengers in the hallways at night.

I have heard of problems on deck 2 under the nightclubs... There are some "quieter" areas, but I found them quieter due to fewer cabins and less traffic (like 5 aft.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter