No thread about the handle-less mugs?

There is a very easy solution to your problem. Don't buy the mugs.

And I don't mean to be rude. But I wonder if people complain this much when something else in their life changes.

This is simply a change. A change that some people will love and some won't. That's life.

Good gracious, I am kidding around.

I didn't complain. If I did our defintions of complain are vastly different. Just stated my preferrence and made a joke,with a little truth behind it.

If we can't laugh we would all go insane.

I personally prefer the handle. It would be nice if they offered both options, but I'm sure that's wishful thinking.

We always clip mugs to the side of the bag so we can pick up a drink on our way back to the room of an evening, looks like we might have to revise this plan. I prefer the handles.

Did I read that they only came in 2 colors? We love the handles as DH does drink runs in the morning and evening. While we could learn to make do without handles, we do like having 4 different colors to tell mugs apart.

I just bought 2 handle less mugs while in NYC. So far, my favorite coffee travel mug! It fits in my car cup holder, is easy to shove in teh tacvel mug cabinet (WE get them on every trip, my cabinet it chock full!) and is easy to fit in the dishwasher.

I hope that DIsney offers a choice. Years ago the first time I bout mugs was at POFQ, and they had the fat one and the style that was wider on teh top than on the bottom. It was nice to choose the one that I preferred.

Hmmm.... At first I was like "why did they remove the handles?" Then thinking when I get a coffee at Dunkin Donuts, there isn't a handle to be had with their styrofoam cups. So I think I can live without the handle. A handle -less cup would fit into an autos cup holder better too.

What lousy cars do you all drive that a mug with a handle doesn't fit in the cup holder? ;)

Hahaha.... I can't stop laughing. The handle just gets in the way. Heck, I have two cars that don't even have cup holders.

You made me go out with a handled mug to check if the handle is a nuisance..... It does fit, lol. I stand corrected.

Thanks for making me smile :)

Hahaha.... I can't stop laughing. The handle just gets in the way. Heck, I have two cars that don't even have cup holders.

You made me go out with a handled mug to check if the handle is a nuisance..... It does fit, lol. I stand corrected.

Thanks for making me smile :)
Handles getting stuck!?!? Cups not fitting?!?! Next thing you're gonna tell me is dogs and cats live together in harmony! Madness! :rotfl2:

I will miss the handle I'm always the one to refill the mugs so need the handle. Besides I always take a drink with me on the bus. now how am I going to clip them to my backpack? I think they should offer both.

If you REALLY needed a handle can't you bring your old mugs back and have the cashier renew the expiration date? Granted, you are paying full price and not getting a new mug, but you'd have a handle...

FWIW: Universal doesn't have handles on their refillable mugs at Cabana Bay...

As far as not having a handle to hook the mugs to strollers etc., I'd probably do something classy like slap some duct tape on it with a loop to hang from where ever.

But I'm wondering about how many spills are going to happen with kids and/or wet hands (like by the pool).

I think the handles are more convenient for hooking to a stroller. I wonder if they will come out with a handle that you can purchase and add to the mug if that's your preference.

Yet another Disney cost cutting measure IMO.

I really don't care as I don't drink Soda or buy these cups..but for a family of four+ where one person walks to the front of the resort and refills the sodas and carries them back they will need some sort of holder

Maybe now they'll start selling handles like the ones you can buy for the Tervis ???

I see the benefit to both having and not having a handle. I prefer having it when I want to use my mug, but it does fit better in cupholders, cabinets, etc. without the handle. I really like the idea of a removable handle. Maybe ones you can decorate or something?! I love anything personalized, I'm southern!

I did like the handles as I would carry all 4 of them at one time, but they tend to get thrown out after the trip because the handle makes them less useful at home. Now, if Disney wants another maney-making opportunity, they could sell removable handles like the ones you can buy for Tervis tumblers! Ha!

I did like the handles as I would carry all 4 of them at one time, but they tend to get thrown out after the trip because the handle makes them less useful at home. Now, if Disney wants another maney-making opportunity, they could sell removable handles like the ones you can buy for Tervis tumblers! Ha!
Or even better, use a Tervis as their mug.

Imagine, a Tervis with Disney resorts on it.

Now one like that I would love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter