No one is complaining about rentals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttsui01

Earning My Ears
Why not? Is it happening any less now?

Or is it because it really doesn't affect anyone here?

:) Cheers!

We actually discuss a variety of topics here.

The fact that there isn't much discussion at the moment does nothing to mitigate the fact that people owning DVC as a point rental business hurts everyone.

I guess we'll just have to wait a bit more to see what Disney will do with this huge problem eh?

Why do you feel that the problem is so huge? We are allowed to rent our points (although I see no reason why I would). I think that people who do rent should only rent to people that they would allow to stay in their main home. Someone who will take care of their investment. Those that rent on EBAY are taking a risk that the next time they visit their second home the accomodations may not be up to par.

I agree with Rich. You can only say so much about one topic. You're not going to change anyone's opinion on it.
This topic was already beaten to death. As for saying it's a huge problem, I could of sworn that Ttsui was on the other side of the fence on this topic. I guess it was just tongue in cheek.
They locked the topic twice before, why not post it on the debate board if they're you're just trying to get a rise out of some people.

Actually, this topic was "DIScussed" about 6 weeks ago and eventually put itself to sleep (it was not locked).

Maybe it would be more practical to have people add new comments to that thread, rather than repeat the same thoughts again here.

Here, for your reading enjoyment is: <a href="http://64.225.125.24/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23407&perpage=15&pagenumber=1">Ebay Rentals- March 22, 2001</a>

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter