No more countdown on DVC website?

My countdown on the home screen is back! Resort pictures current missing, but I can scroll through my 3 memberships and see points or reservation countdown,

My countdown on the home screen is back! Resort pictures current missing, but I can scroll through my 3 memberships and see points or reservation countdown,
Same though my countdown isn't right. It must be based on a different timezone as it's showing 134 days when I really have 135 days. I'm in the Eastern time zone as is Disney; so it's not that I'm in a different zone. My dashboard page shows the correct number of days for my countdown.

Me 7!

Also miss the resort image, the gray background is just so....gray.

I have noticed that the search function on that page is working much better now too. I'm not getting the "No rooms available" message and the dwarves haven't made an appearance in the last few days.

I think the picture will be back. I'm loading a countdown with a grey screen, but in the upper left corner is an icon followed by resort name. Exact same icon that loads on my work emails when the IT security blocks someone's picture signature and it fails to load. Also the countdown text is missing a space between updates and know. Makes me think it's a work in progress.

I have an upcoming split stay and my countdown only shows the last leg. I panicked and made sure it didn’t cancel my first leg!

Its new artwork, beautiful actually.

Do they happen to be booked on different memberships?

Yes, they are booked on different member numbers. It wasn't a problem with the old art, who knows.

I just keep making sure they didn't cancel my first leg haha!

I'd rather the substance of the website get fixed than a countdown glitch, for sure.

Yes, they are booked on different member numbers. It wasn't a problem with the old art, who knows.

I just keep making sure they didn't cancel my first leg haha!

I'd rather the substance of the website get fixed than a countdown glitch, for sure.
It just always defaults to the same membership at login. You can scroll between memberships there if you want though.

It just always defaults to the same membership at login. You can scroll between memberships there if you want though.

Well, I toggled it and I got a giant gray screen with a blue question mark haha. But the countdown number is right! I hope I didn't break the website for everyone else. I was looking forward to seeing the new Beach Club art. The new Poly art is just stunning.

I got the countdown to work for both member numbers, and the new beach club art is 🔥, AND I was able to book at seven months! Website is working today!

For the first time since making our first DVC reservation, I have our points summary showing on the homepage instead of a countdown because we currently have nothing booked.

Ok... don't feel too bad for me. We recently got back from our 50th anniversary trip and we decided to get a cabin outside of Gatlinburg this spring instead of Disney. That's allowing us to bank the rest of our UY21 (SEP) points into UY22 so we have enough (with 50% borrowing) for a Savanna View Grand Villa in spring of 2023. Our 11 month mark is still four months away, at which time I will bank early and make the reservation! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter