no exercise thread for Monday Feb 23??? how about here!

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
I'm shocked it's 10:30 and no one started this thread yet for today? i hope i didn't miss it?

anyhow -- i'm here to scream that I went to the Y! been putting that workout off since the cold weather hit -- i need to utilize my membership more. So today I did 8 mins on the rower, strength training for about 15-20 mins, then 30 very long and hard mins on the elliptical!

i'm drenched!

off to clean house a bit --- PD to all for a great day of activity and healthy eating!:wave2:

Great Job Molli!

I got up at 5am to exercise! I am so shocked and happy that I did it! I did the FIRM Cardio Sculpt!

Just got back from the gym myself! I did a circuit workout...weights with a bit of cardio thrown in to keep the heart pumping! Great way to start the week!

I did my new Firm Sculpt. I made it, although I stumbled thru most of it. It's just embarrassing how uncoordinated I am. :eek:

:wave: Great job everyone!!! I got in about 50-55 minutes of cardio today, split between the elliptical and the treadmill....I really felt the burn today. Keep up the great work everyone!

Hi everybody! Congrats to all who got their exercise in today! I did Firm's Maximum Cardio Burn for my cardio work, then added their Body Sculpt video for some weight training. Must...soak...aching...quads...:headache: Great job getting moving WISHers!

I did 30 min on the stationary bike at intense levels. I worked out so hard I burned 300 calories!! However, after yesterday's firm workout, I am so sore. OUCH

It's nice to read so many have done their workouts already for today - especially those of us in the FIRM Fanny challenge :).

I did FIRM cardio sculpt this morning and feel great.

Have a good day everyone!

I did 50 minutes on the treadmill and it felt great this morning. I bet it won't be feeling so great in the morning:eek: .

Did 40 mins on the elliptical, walked for 20 brisk mins, and did a Pilates session. I feel good!

Keep the Faith!
Tracy

We are having beautiful weather today. It's in the mid-60's!! So husband and I went for a nice 2 mile walk today. It was wonderful to get outside again.

I did the 1 mile Walk Away the Pounds tape - which nearly killed me! But so happy I did it! I am shooting for every other day. Wish me luck!

And congrats to all you "heavy duty" workout folks. You are my idols!

Thanks for starting the thread today Mom! :smooth:
I was up at 5am and did 50 minutes on treadmill and then weights for my legs and crunches for my abdominals. Had an awful day and was glad I exercised early or I may not have got to it at all. :yo-yo: I have to say I do a lot better exercising after dinner and enjoy it more too, but it was nice to have it done.
Kathy:wave2:

I did 10 minutes on a stationary bike, 3 sets of 15 on 3 different machines (with weights rangeing from 20-40 lbs---leg press, leg extention, arm push up thing-no clue that machine's name)...then I walked around a track 7 x (11 makes 1 mile).

I did 2 miles on the treadmill and I'll do upper body weights before I go to bed.

MelanieC and TammyNC this morning doing your thing while I was with Leslie for the 4 mile WATP!
Nice to know I had some company so early - I was draggy today - guess it was just a Monday!

I went back to my 2 mile WATP high calorie burn video. I did switch to water bottle weights tho. :crazy:

Curves for me! Good thing that at the last moment I remembered to pick up the middle kiddo right after! :tongue: I think that it was the oxygen getting to my brain from all that work! :jester: Good work, everyone! Keep it up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter