No email notifications?

AnnaS

DIS Veteran
I know I have replied on threads and some click on "watch" *subscribe" to the thread, but not receiving emails even though it's set on receive email notifications.

Anyone having issues or is it taking longer to hit my email account. I find I come on the boards and there are updates.

TIA.

Emails seem to be sporadic -- some people receive them and others don't. A webmaster once explained that it's a challenge because some people decide they don't want emails and instead of unsubscribing they mark the emails as spam. Eventually the email program puts all emails from that domain as spam. I don't know if that's your situation or not, but yes receiving emails seem to be a problem for some users.

Thank you. It has only been an issue recently. Was just curious. I check the boards often , just need to remember to check new posts.

Definitely not receiving anymore emails here. I don't think I have done/changed anything on my end. All good, will just look at updates/ed replies/new posts when I sign in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter