NO COMMANDO?? . . . .ARGHH! Can I do this?

PittypatBR / Mimi, I'm Karenell aka Nonni--another grandmother planning a three-generational trip starting in about a month. I, too, am caught in the commando trap (fortunately there are only a few on our trip who aren't also commandos--our plan is to let them sleep and join us when they can.)

I also can't seem to stop shopping!
It's an illness :rotfl2:

Last night another poster introduced me to Zazzle
Yeah, that's a dangerous place!

At the rate I'm going, no one else will have to pack--just wait for my luggage to arrive and live in all the stuff I've bought! :eek: HELP! :eek: I need to STOP the insanity!
Yes, that's kind of how my stack is starting to look. I have sworn off though . . . . well, maybe. :rolleyes1

Welcome, Karen/Nonni, and thanks for the kind words. Where are you staying, and when?

TWO WEEKS AWAY!!!! How exciting, I'm dancing with you:cool1: :banana: .
Great idea to take the pics, I'll have to put mine together. My trusty shoes that I wear have already been to Disney 4 times and going strong;) . I love the red bag for the parks. Good luck not spending all of your money on more things :rotfl:I know how that is when the trip gets closer!!!
Lesley

It's an illness :rotfl2:
Welcome, Karen/Nonni, and thanks for the kind words. Where are you staying, and when?

We'll be at the Beach Club May 27th through June 3rd. This is my fantasy trip - I've been wanting to bring the whole family to the Beach Club for a very long time, and DH finally relented--so we're bringing all four DD's (all in their 20's), one DSIL (early 30's) and 2 grandchildren (DGD11 and DGS8). Not something we do often - in fact the last time we were all there together was 2002 and we stayed offsite!

The Beach Club is our favorite place for just DH and I to stay because of its location, but sitting by Stormalong Bay I couldn't help but miss my grandchildren. Poppy got a little tired of my sighs, I think, and decided that this year we could actually bring the brood-- AND stay at the Beach Club.
:dance3::dance3::dance3: (that's the NINE of us!)

You had me at "no commando"....

Now I'm going to go back and actually read your report

We'll be at the Beach Club May 27th through June 3rd. This is my fantasy trip - I've been wanting to bring the whole family to the Beach Club for a very long time, and DH finally relented--so we're bringing all four DD's (all in their 20's), one DSIL (early 30's) and 2 grandchildren (DGD11 and DGS8). Not something we do often - in fact the last time we were all there together was 2002 and we stayed offsite!

The Beach Club is our favorite place for just DH and I to stay because of its location, but sitting by Stormalong Bay I couldn't help but miss my grandchildren. Poppy got a little tired of my sighs, I think, and decided that this year we could actually bring the brood-- AND stay at the Beach Club.
:dance3::dance3::dance3: (that's the NINE of us!)

Wow, that sounds wonderful. I really want to try Beach Club sometime. I have heard such good things about it and especially Stormalong Bay for the kids. I know you will all have a great time. Good for Poppy - Making those memories is priceless! :thumbsup2

PittyPat-LOVE your TR! Your pictures are wonderful. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful trip. Hope I bump into you at Pop as I'll be there 5/6 to 5/11! If it rains I'm going to blame you.:rotfl:

I'm sure you'll love Pop! Its a really fun place. I think you'll also love dinner at 1900PF. The food is really great.

Soon you'll be doing the single day dance!

I spent a lot of time checking the UG recommendations and crowd predictions, park and parade hours, and dining ideas, and consulting with DD.

Omigosh, there is SO MUCH to do and SO LITTLE time!! Can I really relax and go with the flow? I honestly don’t know, but I know I have to keep my big mouth shut and not try to get anyone to do more than they want to do. After all, that’s what vacation is all about!

PittyPat:

I know EXACTLY how you feel!! I am under strict orders to include more R&R time on our next trip and I'm so worried that we won't have enough time to do all I, er, I mean we want to do!!

I will be following your experiences closely! :)

Kathy

Good morning from 30 minutes away! Loving your TR, the picture are great. I'm trying to convince my mom that she needs to come with us in December since she hasn't been in 22 years:scared1: . I'm with you on the Dollar Tree thing, can't pass one up, was just at the one on Seigen Lane on Wednesday....it just sucked me it!:rolleyes:
Looking forward to more pictures and to see what goodies your taking!

Nolacindy, sorry I missed replying to you earlier. Glad you are along. Tell your mom she really needs to go - what a difference! Maybe I'll run into you in that Dollar Tree - that's the one I frequent. I guess I should wear my LGMickeys everywhere! :lmao:

PittyPat-LOVE your TR! Your pictures are wonderful. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful trip. Hope I bump into you at Pop as I'll be there 5/6 to 5/11! If it rains I'm going to blame you.:rotfl:

I'm sure you'll love Pop! Its a really fun place. I think you'll also love dinner at 1900PF. The food is really great.

Soon you'll be doing the single day dance!

I'll be looking for you, LovesDumbo. Will you have a LGM on your door? If it rains, I'LL blame ME! I'm dancing the days away! :dance3: :dance3: :banana: :banana:

TWO WEEKS AWAY!!!! How exciting, I'm dancing with you:cool1: :banana: .
Great idea to take the pics, I'll have to put mine together. My trusty shoes that I wear have already been to Disney 4 times and going strong;) . Lesley

I'll be looking for those pics. Yes, two pair of mine have been before, and they are SOOOOO comfy!

PittyPat:

I know EXACTLY how you feel!! I am under strict orders to include more R&R time on our next trip and I'm so worried that we won't have enough time to do all I, er, I mean we want to do!!

I will be following your experiences closely! :)

Kathy

Kathy, I'll let you know if I make it. I really have to, because DGD has been having a lot of migraines lately, so we will have to take it easy for her for sure. :confused3 I think I will make a list for each day and give it to DD and let her be the staff sergeant. :eek:

I understand about the go-go-go mentality at WDW! I love your report and am so excited for you! To be at WDW soon!:banana: :cool1:

Looking forward to watching the final planning and the actual trip report.

I understand about the go-go-go mentality at WDW! I love your report and am so excited for you! To be at WDW soon!:banana: :cool1:

Looking forward to watching the final planning and the actual trip report.
:welcome: Glad to have you aboard!! :cool1:

I will be at AKL the same time you are at POP. You are SOOOO much more prepared than I am!! I am in awe. :worship: :worship: :worship:

I LOVE the picture of you shoes!! I have all of my shoes picked out too. Dh busted me about to take a pic of them, and I didn't take it. Maybe I'll show him your post....hmmm.

ONE WEEK TO GOOO!!

(are YOU packed yet?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter