NJ DIS Meet Weekend for Give Kids the World - April 26-28! The TOTAL is IN!

Sorry for the delay. We had something unexpected to finalize this morning and I'm currently at the doctor. Info including a registration link will be posted very soon.

Or this could all be a devious ploy to keep you in suspense....Muhahaha.

Well, if you wanted to know more, you could always just look at the first post in this thread. ;)

And we're off!!! We have our first registrant already... congrats to ShesAPirate!! pirate::cool1:

When you sign up for the event- we really only need the birth dates for the kids. I just couldn't define when to ask or not.

So, don't feel like you have to put your birth date in if you don't want to.

Thanks for posting this info. Things look good. :thumbsup2

Hope you are able to get some of the Podcasters to come up for this too.

Details and a link for the hotel room should be on the 1st post of this thread by the end of the week.

It's a great deal and you can't beat the location!

Wait for the link though- so you are registered in our block of rooms.

And we have our first international guests registered!!! Bonnie and Sara from Canada will be joining us!!!

We hope many, many of you are planning to join us for a fun weekend.

BUT... in case you are not able to attend but still wish to help GKTW, we have added a "donation" line on our registration page.

Use the regular registration link, enter the pass code NJDISMEET to enter the site. Here you can now enter the amount of your donation in the box provided!

We thank you for helping out! :thumbsup2

Who's ready to make plans for April?

Check out the first post for a link to the registration site. We can't wait to see all our Jersey DISers together!! :cool1:

We are waiting for the hotel to provide us with our official event link. I'm hoping that'll be tomorrow. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter