Night Court revival

Totally agree with ShirikiUtundu, total crap. Zero laughs. I went it with a very open mind and wanted to enjoy it, but two episodes is it for me.

I can't stand a laugh track either. It's like they think people are too stupid to know where the jokes are, just an insult to the viewer.

Totally agree with ShirikiUtundu, total crap. Zero laughs. I went it with a very open mind and wanted to enjoy it, but two episodes is it for me.

I can't stand a laugh track either. It's like they think people are too stupid to know where the jokes are, just an insult to the viewer.

The show is taped in front of a live studio audience. It's at Stage 10 at the WB lot. The "laugh track" is not fake, however they can use tricks to accentuate it or downplay it as they feel appropriate by adjusting the microphones over the audience seating area. This is something I learned on the Warner Bros. Studio lot tour when we visited the set of The Big Bang Theory.

I was hoping it would get better last week but it seems kind of dull. Not a ton of laughs. I really like the judge and Dan. The others are just kind of boring. I wanted to like it, and I thought they were just trying to find their footing, but I just don't see this making it. Its too bad because it had the potential to be good.

The show is taped in front of a live studio audience. It's at Stage 10 at the WB lot. The "laugh track" is not fake, however they can use tricks to accentuate it or downplay it as they feel appropriate by adjusting the microphones over the audience seating area. This is something I learned on the Warner Bros. Studio lot tour when we visited the set of The Big Bang Theory.
Or the classic Applause sign.

Not interested in checking out the show. However, I've been watching Boston Legal, and I'm on the season where John Larroquette has arrived as a regular cast member. This show has even seen a couple LA Law people. Remember LA Law? Oh yeahhh.

I've watched the first three "revivals". I love sitcoms and I love to laugh. I laughed one time at one of John's first lines in the pilot and that was it. I just feel they're pushing way too hard. The characters definitely need to gel more which IMO will not be happening any time soon with the scripts they're following. It's too bad because the original NC was great.....until they jumped the shark a few times. ;)

I can't stand the Olivia character. I hope the writing for her gets better.
I'll keep watching it as I watch it on demand to help me get to sleep.

I can't stand the Olivia character. I hope the writing for her gets better.
I'll keep watching it as I watch it on demand to help me get to sleep.
Oh, so true. The original prosecutor (Dan Fielding) character, while VERY human, was sooooo much more believable. This one is just so far out in left field I just can't believe she's real.

Oh, so true. The original prosecutor (Dan Fielding) character, while VERY human, was sooooo much more believable. This one is just so far out in left field I just can't believe she's real.

See, I'm just happy that the HAS a character, at least in the third episode. Neil is the one that I just don't see the point of.

Remember, the first couple seasons of the original took a minute to hit their stride too. Hang in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter