Nicelodeon Studio Taping?

CindyZ

Mouseketeer
How do I find out when or if they might be taping at the Nick studios when we are there? I will be driving down to Florida August 17th and not leaving till the 25th. We are staying with relatives in Daytona and can plan my time up at HRH and the parks around the taping times if possible.

Also, do you need to get tickets aheah of time, or is it just "being in the right place at the right time?"

Maybe FOTL access would help there too?!

TIA,

:cool:

CindyZ in CT, and Mom of 3!

Here's information on Nick show taping from Kelly Monaghan's book. FOTL probably won't help.

The link is: http://www.theotherorlando.com/contents/chapters/1/seenick.html

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

We wanted to take our son to a taping some years ago in July 1997, but they were not taping the particular show he wanted to see "All That", during that time. But we did get to watch them rehearse for the show while he sat on the "orange sofa". He though that was REALLY awesome. Call the studio and they can tell you specific times dates, sorry its been a while I don't have the number, but I'm somebody on this board does. Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest