News Round Up 2020

...also just a little lower.

"Additionally, Disney Vacation Club properties at Walt Disney World and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground will begin to reopen to Members and Guests on June 22. "

Yes- I just rebooked a trip for August, literally moments ago (when the message I screenshotted popped up on the screen). One minute later I was unable to alter it (apparently because new reservations are being blocked. Talk about timing.

I wonder if WDW is going to continue with the once a week cancellation dump or if they will do them all.

Did they mention anything about disinfecting protocols on rides etc?

They are NOT wiping down attraction vehicles between runs/guests at Shanghai. Neither WDW nor Universal have said anything about cleaning attraction vehicles between guests. I just don't think it's always feasible. Also, apparently the CDC has recently said that the risk of infections from surfaces is less than they previously believed.

They are NOT wiping down attraction vehicles between runs/guests at Shanghai. Neither WDW nor Universal have said anything about cleaning attraction vehicles between guests. I just don't think it's always feasible. Also, apparently the CDC has recently said that the risk of infections from surfaces is less than they previously believed.
Yeah that CDC change was talked about briefly in the meeting. Someone asked about menus and said if you sanitize and out menus away for a few days why can’t you re-use vs. throwing away single use menus.

I hope they clarify FP booking....or lack of it. If it's all DAY OF, with no advanced booking, that will really put a crimp in everyone's vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter