• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

This hasn’t been a story about a farm boy from Nebraska or Tatooine recently. They turned that farm boy into a grumpy boomer and killed him off.

3/4 of the characters that begin the clip are dead. I have bought my ticket and I am hoping for the best, but this really shouldn’t be called the Skywalker Saga.
There’s been a Skywalker in every single movie. It’s not just about Luke.

We had NPH last year for CP. What a treat. And this year we have Gary Sinese. I would say those are/will be my two most anticipated dream CP narrators!

We've never been to Disney during the holidays so have never seen CP, so I am really glad they are live streaming it.

Big 12 hour Dis live show to benefit Give Kids the World now

Just an FYI that they do have some nice little extras if you make a direct donation to GKTW - for example an ornament for a $50 donation, things like that so you don't have to get into bidding war or anything

Also, a $10 donation or being in the $10 or up Patreon tier will get you sent the link to the full shoe to watch at a later date

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter