News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got back from seeing it with my adult daughter. I LOVED it. Loved the music, and even the storyline. I dare say I liked it better than the original. DD had already seen it last week and stated she could watch it over and over. Truth be told, her and I are both obsessed with Broadway so perhaps Idina had something to do with loving the music. Problem is, I can't get the music out of my head now!

Also just got back from seeing Frozen 2 and am shocked to report that my 13 and 16 y.o. boys, who are usually very critical these days, loved it. Like, really loved it. One said he thought it was the best storyline for a sequel ever. The other rated it a 9.8 out of 10. DH and I are like, “Who knew?!” The Kristoff scene/song was a huge hit with them. 😂

We watched Frozen 2 on Saturday. I really liked it but thought it was predicable. Still a movie I would watch again. DH just said it was ok but he is not big in Disney animated movies. DD (12) and DS (13) both said they liked it but didn't talk much about it after first leaving the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter